The United Hates of America
ILAL

New York, NY

#1479 Jul 26, 2014
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Krap Slop, You really need to put the Hillbilly Juice down.
Right you are and I agree.
But I still hate this country and love calling it The United Hates of America.
Don't you ?
ZCs

New York, NY

#1481 Jul 28, 2014
ILALs PATRIOTISM wrote:
<quoted text>ILAL you show your patriotism every time you use your EBT card!
ILAL

New York, NY

#1482 Jul 28, 2014
ILALs PATRIOTISM wrote:
<quoted text>ILAL you show your patriotism every time you use your EBT card!
Sorry, the response to this one was supposed to come from me.

ZCs

New York, NY

#1484 Aug 2, 2014
kRAP SLOP,

Switching from meth to hooch is really making you confused.

Put it down and put up a sober post for once if you can.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1485 Aug 2, 2014
ZCs wrote:
kRAP SLOP,
Switching from meth to hooch is really making you confused.
Put it down and put up a sober post for once if you can.
You see how consumed, obsessed and fixated he is with us?
We got him talking to himself as he's doing his screen name and IP impersonations, then he switches back to his Waxhaw , NC, IP to further answer himself.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

But he's SO INTIMIDATED, COWARDLY AND SCARED TO answer the posters who punked him and snatched his balls from him on these forums.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Why waste time responding to a fool like him who gets laughed at, punked and made fun of by others and whose posts are nothing more than comic relief?

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
ZCs

Newark, NJ

#1486 Aug 2, 2014
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
You see how consumed, obsessed and fixated he is with us?
We got him talking to himself as he's doing his screen name and IP impersonations, then he switches back to his Waxhaw , NC, IP to further answer himself.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
But he's SO INTIMIDATED, COWARDLY AND SCARED TO answer the posters who punked him and snatched his balls from him on these forums.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Why waste time responding to a fool like him who gets laughed at, punked and made fun of by others and whose posts are nothing more than comic relief?
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
And if I might add....The United Hates of America !!!
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1487 Aug 3, 2014
#31, NYPD Pig, Daniel Pantaleo, the punk cop from the 120th Precinct on Staten Island, who put an illegal choke hold (outlawed by NYC in 1983) on unarmed Eric Garner, resulting in his death that was ruled a homicide by the medical examiner.
The 120th Precinct has the most substantiated police misconduct allegations to the Civilian Complaint Review Board.
The precinct is tied for 11th place in substantiated complaints between 2009 and 2013 even as it ranks 33rd in population citywide.
Of the 137 cases substantiated citywide this year, 8 of them were against
Staten Island cops and 3 against cops from the 120th Precinct.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1488 Aug 3, 2014
ILAL wrote:
#31, NYPD Pig, Daniel Pantaleo, the punk cop from the 120th Precinct on Staten Island, who put an illegal choke hold (outlawed by NYC in 1983) on unarmed Eric Garner, resulting in his death that was ruled a homicide by the medical examiner.
The 120th Precinct has the most substantiated police misconduct allegations to the Civilian Complaint Review Board.
The precinct is tied for 11th place in substantiated complaints between 2009 and 2013 even as it ranks 33rd in population citywide.
Of the 137 cases substantiated citywide this year, 8 of them were against
Staten Island cops and 3 against cops from the 120th Precinct.
From what i have seen, Pantaleo and Garner both share some of the guilt.....Pantaleo more so.....
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1489 Aug 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> From what i have seen, Pantaleo and Garner both share some of the guilt.....Pantaleo more so.....
That was a rerrible thing that should not have happened, those cops were poorly trained and were able to get away with rogue policing for a long time.
Video cameras catch them in the act, so lying about an arrest is no longer an option for them.
They teach them in the academy how to subdue a person without choking them.

Location hidden

#1490 Aug 3, 2014
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a rerrible thing that should not have happened, those cops were poorly trained and were able to get away with rogue policing for a long time.
Video cameras catch them in the act, so lying about an arrest is no longer an option for them.
They teach them in the academy how to subdue a person without choking them.
Paint it however you like...but Garner was clearly resisting arrest.....who lied about the arrest?
ILAL

Brooklyn, NY

#1491 Aug 4, 2014
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
And if I might add....The United Hates of America !!!
You got that right !
ZCs

New York, NY

#1492 Aug 4, 2014
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
But I still hate this country and love calling it The United Hates of America.
Don't you ?
I sure do ! You betcha !
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1493 Aug 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Paint it however you like...but Garner was clearly resisting arrest.....who lied about the arrest?
Regardless, Pantaleo did not have the right nor the authority to choke him.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1494 Aug 7, 2014
#32, NYPD abusive pig, Joel Edouard, who after a suspect was handcuffed and on the ground, stomped the head of the suspect in Brooklyn on July 26th.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1495 Aug 7, 2014
#33, the cowardly cop from the 75th precinct in Brooklyn who placed a chokehold on 7 months pregnant, Rosan Miller also on July 26th.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1496 Aug 7, 2014
#34, NYPD dirtbag cop, Colin McGuire who twice applied the chokehold on Ronald Johns at the 125th St. and Lexington Ave. subway station on July 14th.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1497 Aug 7, 2014
#35, the gasbag PBA president, Pat Lynch who on Tuesday during a press conference with the NY media states that the chokehold applied to Eric Garner by punk cop Daniel Pantaleo of the 120th precinct on Staten Island July 17th, "It is not a chokehold."
He sat there with a straight face defending one of his punk cops that raised questions among others.
Lynch even insisted that the medical examiner's office was "mistaken" when it conclude that that Garner's death was a homicide and that a chokehold killed him.
"I've never seen a document that was more political than the press release by the M.E."
He then states that, "Chokehold. That's not a medical term."
Hours after the press conference, NYPD Police Commissioner, Bill Bratton said, "that it appeared to be a chokehold."
"We've all seen the videotape, but as to whether a chokehold was in fact used, that will be determined ultimately by hopefully - the district attorney's investigation," Bratton stated.

Lynch then ranted that "The mayor needs to support New York City police officers unequivocally."

Then Lynch rants and makes this entire case about Sharpton, "It is outrageously insulting to all police officers to say that we go out on our streets to choke all people of color, as Al Sharpton stated while seated at the table right next to our mayor at City Hall."

Newsflash to Pat Lynch, this is not about Sharpton or anyone else who speaks out about the incident, and it is their Constitutional 1st Amendment right to do so, but it is about Daniel Pantaleo, the cop who applied the chokehold resulting in the death of Eric Garner while in police custody.
ILAL

New York, NY

#1498 Aug 7, 2014
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do ! You betcha !
Me too. I despise this country.
The United Hates of America !
ZCs

New York, NY

#1499 Aug 7, 2014
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless, Pantaleo did not have the right nor the authority to choke him.
And Garner did not have the right to resist arrest. That's what he said. He said they BOTH shared in the guilt. Pay attention bro. You're making us look bad.

Location hidden

#1500 Aug 8, 2014
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. I despise this country.
The United Hates of America !
...Flights leaving, hourly......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 12 min Paul Yanks 343,061
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min Criminal X 326,443
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 22 min Heightened Awareness 6,196
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 25 min Hooplah 46,177
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Thor156 17,977
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Thor156 19,169
News No longer on a pedestal: New York debates Chris... 1 hr The Last Warrior ... 12

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages