The United Hates of America
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1072 Feb 18, 2013
Thrilla wrote:
Teddy R The Racist,
You are still having a problem with the truth.
Using ignorance, hate and racism to avoid the truth is
futile.
You are nothing but a dopey Racist.
Thrilla, did you expect anything different?
They're still sore their boy, Romney wasn't good enough and didn't measure up.
Thrilla

United States

#1073 Feb 19, 2013
Let's not forget they also remain sore over the affordable healthcare act.

They are sore over every goal President Obama reaches.
MalbarCACA

Chermside, Australia

#1074 Feb 19, 2013
Thrilla wrote:
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.

Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix

Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR [email protected] go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.

Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately

Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'
ZCs

New York, NY

#1075 Feb 20, 2013
MalbarCACA wrote:
<quoted text>
MabarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupif DICKHEAD.
Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndian.
Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, apologise to all users of Topix
for my stupid use of Sockpuppet names and Proxy Servers.
for damaging the Australian and Mauritian forums by creating stupid Threads and posting stupid Comments.
Add to the start of each comment: I Beady, will cease
using Sockpuppet Names
using Proxy Servers
posting abusive comments
targeting random Topix Users for nothing more than my own enjoyment
using Topix
Add to the start of comment: I Beady apologise
to sairla, Juicylu, The Adelaidean, Patron5, John Barnes, Neville Thompson, Aggrolite, Sid and Julie Chamberpot.
for my false accusations to other users of holding racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions and views. for my false accusations to other users of making comments, remarks, conduct and behaviour in for my false accusations to other users of the Australian and Mauritian forums.
for calling people scumbags, ignorant buffoons and of being worthless vermin scumbags.
for saying to people things like Real Indian PoonJABI, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER, Insane Lunatic Nutcase, SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE, ti IndoMauritian pilon chickyladyrentboy, obsessed and delusional, Not only dumb but a fraud, an impostor, a liar, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by your his admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupid DICKHEAD, FOOKING disgusting, despicable fraud, fraudster, black dalit sewer rat transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD IMPOSTOR [email protected] go get your butt rammed..
to all Topix Users I have abused and disrupted.
Add to the start of comment: I Beady
will cease this stupid conduct immediately
Once you have completed the above task, log off the Proxy Server and then sign in to Topix under your user name 'Beady'
How is it over there in the land down under where scmbags like you plunder?
reality bites

Bronx, NY

#1076 Feb 20, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it over there in the land down under where scmbags like you plunder?
What do you think?

It sucks.
Logic

United States

#1077 Feb 20, 2013
reality bites wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think?
It sucks.
The scumbag needs to mind his business and go back to chasing kangeroos
reality bites

Bronx, NY

#1078 Feb 21, 2013
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
The scumbag needs to mind his business and go back to chasing kangeroos
Agreed.
These forums are being invaded by these worthless, bottom feeding trolls and they need to get the hell off.
150ParkRow

Wayne, NJ

#1079 Feb 25, 2013
ZC, how's me favorite knuckle dragger? Still visiting your probation off?
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#1080 Feb 25, 2013
reality bites wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
These forums are being invaded by these worthless, bottom feeding trolls and they need to get the hell off.
Pot, meet kettle.
ZCs

New York, NY

#1081 Feb 27, 2013
The Republicans are truly the United Hates of America.

A new Pew Research survey finds that 62% of Americans says the Republican party is out of touch with the American people, 56% think it is not open to change and 52% say the party is too extreme.

Opinions about the Democratic Party are mixed, but the party is viewed more positively than the GOP in every dimension tested except one. Somewhat more say the Republican Party than the Democratic Party has strong principles (63% vs. 57%).
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1082 Feb 27, 2013
Thrilla wrote:
The GOPuke losers and the TEABAGGER NUT LOONS can't beat the man no matter what.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1083 Feb 27, 2013
ZCs wrote:
A new Pew Research survey finds that 62% of Americans says the Republican party is out of touch with the American people, 56% think it is not open to change and 52% say the party is too extreme.
Opinions about the Democratic Party are mixed, but the party is viewed more positively than the GOP in every dimension tested except one. Somewhat more say the Republican Party than the Democratic Party has strong principles (63% vs. 57%).
That's because the Republican party is scum, the voters know this but they don't.
The rest of those extremist nutjobs will be out in 2014, then maybe they can catch up with the rest of society with a message that will resonate with the voters.
If not, expect more Republican losses.
ZCs

New York, NY

#1084 Feb 27, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the Republican party is scum, the voters know this but they don't.
The rest of those extremist nutjobs will be out in 2014, then maybe they can catch up with the rest of society with a message that will resonate with the voters.
If not, expect more Republican losses.
They will be added to the Another Republican Bite the Dust board.
reality bites

Bronx, NY

#1085 Feb 27, 2013
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot, meet kettle.
Pa Kettle, GTFB, Mind your own business, no one was talking to you.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1086 Feb 27, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
They will be added to the Another Republican Bite the Dust board.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

They will be biting the dust in 2014.
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#1087 Feb 27, 2013
That fat slob on the US Supreme Court, Scalia says, the Voting Eights Act is a "Perpetuation of Racial Entitlement"
Another outdated, primitive idea by the extreme far right.

WTF?

Is this man an A-HOLE OR WHAT?

Voting is the right of every American born citizen guaranteed by the US Constitution.

What part of this does that fat slob not understand?
150ParkRow

Wayne, NJ

#1088 Feb 27, 2013
ZCs wrote:
More welfare!!
Wtf

Bronx, NY

#1089 Feb 27, 2013
ZCs wrote:
That's because America is tired of those imbeciles and their obstructionist BS because of their racial animus towards the president.
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#1090 Feb 28, 2013
reality bites wrote:
<quoted text>
Pa Kettle, GTFB, Mind your own business, no one was talking to you.
LOL, what is this, your own personal chat room?
Just Saying

Central Islip, NY

#1091 Feb 28, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
They will be biting the dust in 2014.
2014 will be more like 2010, thanks to Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 15 min Paul Yanks 42,978
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 21 min SweLL GirL 17,589
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr jimi-yank 6,350
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr Spotted Girl 13,067
Seriously ? A GEY Black Kid Movie ?! 1 hr The Real Yeti 8
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 1 hr Whitelivesmatter 2,381
Review: 7th Ave Electronics & Luggage (Nov '08) 2 hr arnap 30

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance