First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kate Raymond

New York, NY

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Hello My name is Mrs kate Raymond I lost my 5 years relationship during october. My ex left me with so much pains and since then i have been heart broken and shattered. I have contact many spell casters and they rip me off my money without any result. I have Emailed so many sites online looking for a good spell caster till i was directed by a 32years old woman to contact Dr Ugo Kaka, i never believed himÖbut after i did as he directed my ex came back to me, tell me to forgave him and i did. if you have any problem please contact him now on this email:ugokakaspell@gmail.com i assure you that once you fellow his direction all your problem will be solve.
E-mail:ugokakaspell@gmail.com
what

United States

#9 Apr 10, 2013
What please! I just want to have sex.
larry

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Apr 10, 2013
thanks for Dr Denis for helping me get my ex back. email him drdenisafekeor@gmail.com to get your ex back. larry
what

Bronx, NY

#12 Apr 11, 2013
Why do you want your ex back. Find a new one.
patrick

Europe

#14 Apr 14, 2013
Hello

I'm Patrick Liafa i never thought that i would get my ex back, until i curiosity got the best of me and i meet with Dr Victor Ogwelegbe online. Before i knew it,i discovered my secret to get my ex back, and being able to meet with him while online .I read little about him and i decided to feature him and shared my story with him . In our phone and chatting interview i told him my sad story about my ex. "I actually fallow his instructions,and my ex who did communicate with me for long finally came back to me.all thanks to Dr victor ogwelegbe who has help me in get back my ex through his little way.U can contact him through this mail (drvictorogwelegbe@gmail.com) if you guys need help any help concerning your ex.

Thanks

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

#15 Apr 14, 2013
White knuckles and sweaty palms from hanging on too tight
Clenched shut jaw, I've got another headache again tonight
Eyes on fire, eyes on fire, and the burn from all the tears
I've been crying, I've been crying, I've been dying over you
Tie a knot in the rope, tryna hold, tryna hold,
But there's nothing to grab so I let go

“Hong Kong Phooey”

So Far Out of this World

#17 Apr 14, 2013
What love???
Mary

United States

#18 Apr 15, 2013
All thanks go to prophetjakula who help me. Email him prophetjakula@gmail.com or cal him +1248161267391
what

Blacksburg, SC

#20 Apr 15, 2013
You are sad people.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

So Far Out of this World

#27 Apr 17, 2013
SPAM ALERT!! SPAM ALERT!!
mrs james

Anonymous Proxy

#34 Apr 19, 2013

A true testimony. When the man I love broke up with me, my world fell apart.my name is mrs james angelina, I had gone to several casters and I got no results or insufficient ones. I gave another try to retrieve my lover and restore the passionate relationship I had with him. Iím so glad I did and trusted him. He performed a spiritual cleansing after I emailed him on (dr.iyabiye-spellcaster@outloo k.com) to banish negative energies and cast a love and Return spell. After 3 days, the man I missed dearly started to call me and told me few days ago that he still loves me and wants to try again. Thank you so much. If you have any problem contacy him.
Fight for your love back...Fight for your love back....Fight for your love.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

So Far Out of this World

#36 Apr 19, 2013
Spam Alert Spam Alert
End The BS

Riverhead, NY

#39 Apr 19, 2013
ItDoesGetBetter wrote:
SPAM ALERT!! SPAM ALERT!!
Funk Alert!!!
Shaian

Anonymous Proxy

#44 Apr 25, 2013
Shaian

i want to appreciate Dr OKOSUN My marriage has been restored twice. Perhaps the first time was an extended false return. I knew what to do the second time and we now have a one-year-old baby. I knew to trust Dr OKOSUN when everyone told me,'this time it's really over.' I went to Dr OKOSUN and I returned to this website for spell. I signed up to receive the "tweets" from this spell caster topix. One very dark, painful night I received 2 "topix." One read,'a prodigal tosses and turns as he tries to sleep tonight, fighting with Satan.' We are now blessed with two children! I am blessed to still be learning,Dr OKOSUN is the most powerful spell caster i have ever meet contact him and see what he can do via.(okosunspell@postribe.com) (Oregon)
john

Sweden

#45 Apr 25, 2013
Thanks to a friend johnson who introduce me to dr rayshine22@yahoo.com for his wonderful spell cast he don to bring me and my wife debby as one family.
I and debby have married for years now and she was unable to bear a child.
It was unbearable to my family because I was the only son they got. They convince me severally so I could live my wife debby to marry another woman,so I could have a child,but I refuse and to the extend that my family rejected me for my wife.
I refuse to let her go because we were so deeply in love and hoping for a child daily. We have been to many doctors,prophets,and yet nothing is done,not until I was introduce to this man rayshine22@yahoo.com by a friend johnson, and you can believe it when me and my wife was first introduce to this man and,I almost lose hope, then I said just want and give a try because all hope were lost. After he has told us all to be done in seven day. First I thought It was a fake not until I did all he ask me to. But today me and my wife debby are now living happily with a new baby boy.
My family whom rejected me before are now happy with me and begging us for forgiveness.
Thanks again dr rayshine22@yahoo.com for your wonderful spell.
Anyone who need a help should also contact him on his contact email rayshine22@yahoo.com for his is a great.
Karima

Anonymous Proxy

#54 Apr 27, 2013
DO NOT SUFFER YOUR SELF FROM ANY BREAK DOWN,CURSE OR ANY KIND OF SPIRITUAL OR PHYSICAL SET BACK!
I am a renowned Spiritualist(SPELL CASTER)from Africa i was born with divine powers to help I am popularly known as ''SPIRITUAL MOTHER'',I provide spell with ultimate fast results.Many hearts are broken every day and many people suffer in vain.Donít be one of them.
TRUTH ABOUT LIFE.There are good and bad people everywhere.Life is SPIRITUAL ,the spiritual controls the physical.Smaller gods must bow for bigger gods.
My powerful spells can boost ,Love,can Stop Divorce, Money(MAKE Wealth),Power(POLITICIANS,WORL D POWER TO RULE),Spell to
disappear when there is danger,Sickness(GOOD HEALTH),Pregnancy, Marriage, Job, Protection,Lottery, Court Case,Favor,Spell to Stop Drug addiction Depression etc.I can help you. I have a big range of powerful spells to use for your need.

CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL NOW:karimamohammedtemple@gmail .com
Dr Stave fisher

Nigeria

#56 Apr 27, 2013
i live in USA i had a problem with my wife so i did my possible best to
please her that she going to live me that we can not have children that i
am not man so i told her that i love her that we can make thing work i told
her that we should go and do this test and surprised she was the one who
had the problem so were look for solution,i was contacting a lot of fake
spell they scam me i was tried of my life so i was reading the newspaper
when i saw a testimony by a woman that this man help so i was try to get
the woman when i now saw the the woman now told me that my problem is over
when i contact this man i tough she was joking when she now told her friend
story how this man help her to have children of her own so i now told my
wife we now this to contact him so the next four day a man who also have a
problem of his wife that left him for 2year now,when he now contact this
man this man help him to get his wife back and now they her happy he give
is testimony on the television so now contacted this man this man now told
that it is God that give children that he is going to pray for me and my
wife after he had pray for me the next month my wife was pregnant i was
happy i now told him he was happy for me i now i want to tell the world
this man is a man sent by God to come help people,i thank you every much
for help me so if you are in need of is help contact him on this email
chifepriestofthecoste@gmail or call him on this number +2348064102086
thank the great chife priest of the coste you are different from all spell caster thank you
for help me
name:Dr Stave fisher
mrs maria

Manassas, VA

#58 Apr 28, 2013
I have been rejected by my husband after 8 years of marriage just because another woman and he left me and the kid to suffer. One day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Dr bojeje a spell caster have helped a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his email address Drbojejespellcaster@yahoo.com and he told me that a woman cast a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because of his polite approach and sincerity and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back because i am now happy with my husband.
Mrs maria

“Time to fight back”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#60 Apr 30, 2013
mmmmmmmm could it be SATAN? Trust the One True God, creator of all, not this deceit of spells.
cynthia

Ashburn, VA

#72 May 11, 2013
My name is cynthia and my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I
caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want
him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so
confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I
saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I
contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him..... he cast a
spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return to me and to my
greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg
for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only
that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you agagu spell caster,
you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: agagulovespll@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 36 min Junket 305,692
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min mdbuilder 46,824
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 56 min the Don 2,926
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 15,101
Thousands Attend Climate March in New York 1 hr CelebrityFartGas 14
Word Association (Jul '10) 1 hr Champagne on Ice 7,244
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr the Don 9,048
•••

Rip Current Statement for Queens County was issued at September 22 at 4:49AM EDT

•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info