Florida...home of Trump

#2 Dec 18, 2012
change it to what ?
the fifties

Yonkers, NY

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Proud liberal wrote:
If we don't, more children will die!
If Lanza's mommy wants to keep LEGAL firearms near her lunatic son, that's not the fault of the Second Amendment.

Solution? Mommy's alimony was $200,000/yr. Daddy Lanza has big bucks. Sue both for every friggin' penny.(You CAN sue Mommy's estate.)

Mario Cuomo used to talk trash about guns while he was surrounded by beefy state cops who would shoot you dead for looking cross-eyed at Mario.
Nucky Thompson

AOL

#4 Dec 18, 2012
Go ahead and change the 2nd Amendment. If you think anything will change with guns being outlawed, you are sadly mistaken.
The Volstead Act did nothing to stop illegal production or sale of alcohol from 1919-1933. In fact an entire underworld was built during this period which promoted the sale of alcohol.
The same thing would happen again with guns.
Right now people are all hopped up about this issue because 20 - 6 year old children died. Perhaps the media coverage and outpouring of grief wouldn't have been the same if a bus crash had claimed their lives.
But in a calmer moment when you really think about it what needs to be chamged is our care for mental patients.
Well at least the media isn't harping on Hurricane Sandy for a few days. That story is getting old.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Dumbass liberal wrote:
Is that a threat?
Proud liberal

Richmond, KY

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a threat?
Is it true that if you own a lot of guns it's because you have a small penis? It's what I heard.
Whats your sign

Yonkers, NY

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Proud liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true that if you own a lot of guns it's because you have a small penis? It's what I heard.
So you went out and bought a heavy machine gun. Now you want to sue the manufacturer.

Is it true that when you're 30, living in a basement apartment with a job as a GS-1.5 in the county office building, the price of inflatable girlfriends takes top priority?
the biggest warning sign

Yonkers, NY

#9 Dec 19, 2012
Adam, before he went to shoot up the school, donned a bullet proof vest.

The kid owned no guns. Where, and how, did he buy a bullet proof vest?

By all accounts, the kid was terminally weird and creepy. How many places near Newtown sell bullet proof vests? These things are in the $600-$900 range. Surely, Mommy Dearest didn't buy a bullet proof vest for home protection.

Mom wanted him committed. Who did she tell, and who did she talk to about about her little darling?

Instead of banning legally owned guns, why don't we sue the butt off every government employee that knew about this kid, but had to go back to their donuts, coffee and cross-word puzzles rather than do something.

Sue the school!! They educated him!
Proud liberal

Richmond, KY

#10 Dec 19, 2012
NRA says they want to prevent future shootings. Can't wait to hear their plan!
cantthinkofaname

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2012
There ya go you nit wit. LEGAL. It's legal to buy an assault rifle. Maybe half of those kids and teachers would be alive. HAHA you make me laugh. Talk trash about guns hahahahaha -- dope
the fifties wrote:
<quoted text>
If Lanza's mommy wants to keep LEGAL firearms near her lunatic son, that's not the fault of the Second Amendment.
Solution? Mommy's alimony was $200,000/yr. Daddy Lanza has big bucks. Sue both for every friggin' penny.(You CAN sue Mommy's estate.)
Mario Cuomo used to talk trash about guns while he was surrounded by beefy state cops who would shoot you dead for looking cross-eyed at Mario.
the biggest warning sign

Yonkers, NY

#12 Dec 19, 2012
cantthinkofaname wrote:
There ya go you nit wit. LEGAL. It's legal to buy an assault rifle. Maybe half of those kids and teachers would be alive. HAHA you make me laugh. Talk trash about guns hahahahaha -- dope<quoted text>
The kid was more than creepy - and SOMEHOW bought a bullet-proof vest. But that kid had been a creep for ten years. And mommy buys guns, shows the kid how to use them, and doesn't lock the guns away.

So you want to change constitutional rights for 330 million OTHER people? At the same time, for every child killed in Newtown, hundreds of teens will die of drug overdoses.

All of those kids would be alive if there were TWO guns in that classroom, not one.

Don't you think that your priorities are upside down? Or do you think dying from an OD is less deadly than a shooting?

And how many libs say that the answers to out drug problems is to LEGALIZE drugs!
Pissed Off

Estero, FL

#14 Dec 19, 2012
Proud liberal wrote:
Hey jagoff! You need an education in world history!
Pissed Off

Estero, FL

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Proud liberal wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true that if you own a lot of guns it's because you have a small penis? It's what I heard.
I hear liberals have small penises.
Pissed Off

Estero, FL

#16 Dec 19, 2012
Proud liberal wrote:
NRA says they want to prevent future shootings. Can't wait to hear their plan!
Do you libturds have a logical plan?
Nucky Thompson

AOL

#17 Dec 19, 2012
So if they ban assault rifles, suddenly there won't be any more killings? Check what type of weapon the gangs in Chicago use. I'm spitballing here, but I believe it is handguns.
BS from DC

Yonkers, NY

#18 Dec 19, 2012
Nucky Thompson wrote:
So if they ban assault rifles, suddenly there won't be any more killings? Check what type of weapon the gangs in Chicago use. I'm spitballing here, but I believe it is handguns.
They're not banning "an assault rifle", they're banning something that superficially LOOKS like an assault rifle. But what they're banning is only slightly more powerful than a .22 rifle, but is much more cumbersome and far more expensive.

If this goes through, there is nothing to stop them, from flipping all definitions to result every gun being considered an assault rifle.

Notice how they don't give a damn about deaths caused by drug addicts? Or dealers?
Proud liberal

Richmond, KY

#19 Dec 19, 2012
Pissed Off wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey jagoff! You need an education in world history!
12,000 people in America die every year from gun violence!
Proud liberal

Richmond, KY

#20 Dec 19, 2012
Pissed Off wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear liberals have small penises.
I don't care how many guns you own, your always going to have a small penis!
Proud liberal

Richmond, KY

#21 Dec 19, 2012
Pissed Off wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you libturds have a logical plan?
Ban military guns from the second amendment is a good start!
Pissed Off

Estero, FL

#22 Dec 19, 2012
Proud liberal wrote:
<quoted text>12,000 people in America die every year from gun violence!
and 27,000 die in auto accidents every year!!!..... ban autos, trucks, buses, trains, planes, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued (Jun '16) 40 min Curls 635
News Actors, mayors rally at inauguration eve Trump ... 1 hr gwww 36
Trump supporters look to Hitler 1 hr Samantha 4
Women's March Protesting Trump 1/21 1 hr Samantha 6
Opiods and other Pain relief Meds 1 hr dsfsdf 1
Disbar Judge Jerome Simandle 3 hr Fed judge Injust 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Paul Yanks 334,928

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance