WHY do ILAL, THRILLA, ZCS and LOGIC a...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Tibbs

Blackstone, IL

#22 Nov 26, 2012
quantum universe wrote:
No need to respond to a genetically engineered fool.
why do you keep coming back,,,, the Manchester guy makes you look foolish. The MAnchester guy insults you and you just cut and paste his comments and then recycle. How dumb are you?
quantum universe

Bronx, NY

#23 Nov 26, 2012
John Tibbs wrote:
<quoted text>why do you keep coming back,,,, the Manchester guy makes you look foolish. The MAnchester guy insults you and you just cut and paste his comments and then recycle. How dumb are you?
The Manchester Doofus makes himself look foolish and has being so for the longest time.
He's a dorky punk with no meaning to his life who hides behind a keyboard the way all you chumps do.
Guarantee he would never say to my face anything, because he knows what he'll get.
Why are you here, you look foolish.
How stupid are you.
MLK

Manchester, NH

#24 Nov 26, 2012
quantum universe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Manchester Doofus makes himself look foolish and has being so for the longest time.
He's a dorky punk with no meaning to his life who hides behind a keyboard the way all you chumps do.
Guarantee he would never say to my face anything, because he knows what he'll get.
Why are you here, you look foolish.
How stupid are you.
monkey see monkey do
quantum universe

Bronx, NY

#25 Nov 27, 2012
response not required, no intelligent life in post #24.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min Monday Blues 336,704
News Could New York City Parks Be Going Plastic Bott... 34 min nigbe gone 2
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 40 min NEMO 7,221
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 55 min Paul Yanks 344,011
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 47,176
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr STEAMY FARTS 64,570
TRUMP's FIRST 444 DAYS - SOON to be 666 ! 1 hr Donnies Burger 10

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages