WHY do ILAL, THRILLA, ZCS and LOGIC always cry racism?

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bonehead ILAL

Manchester, NH

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Whenever anybody disagrees with ILAL, THRILLA, ZCS or LOGIC, these dimwits always cry racism.
MANCHESTER MORON

Bronx, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Bonehead ILAL wrote:
Whenever anybody disagrees with ILAL, THRILLA, ZCS or LOGIC, these dimwits always cry racism.
That's the best you can do for some lame self affirmation of your goofy posts?
Still dreaming with your fantasy masturbations?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Your boy Romney LOST, He sucks and so do you.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Get over it, you lost, you always lose because you're a loser.

Quit having wet dreams and get a real woman.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK..........

BOOM BYE BYE IN THE BATTY BOY HEAD

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
ILAL luvsanallicking

Manchester, NH

#3 Nov 23, 2012
MANCHESTER MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the best you can do for some lame self affirmation of your goofy posts?
Still dreaming with your fantasy masturbations?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Your boy Romney LOST, He sucks and so do you.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Get over it, you lost, you always lose because you're a loser.
Quit having wet dreams and get a real woman.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK..........
BOOM BYE BYE IN THE BATTY BOY HEAD
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Yawn hmore of th same from ILAL,the prison Anal Licker
ILAL

Manchester, NH

#5 Nov 24, 2012
MANCHESTER MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the best you can do for some lame self affirmation of your goofy posts?
Still dreaming with your fantasy masturbations?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Your boy Romney LOST, He sucks and so do you.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Get over it, you lost, you always lose because you're a loser.
Quit having wet dreams and get a real woman.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK..........
BOOM BYE BYE IN THE BATTY BOY HEAD
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you so dumb?
ILAL

Bronx, NY

#6 Nov 24, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you so dumb?
Screen name imitating, WOW that's impressive.

Why are you such a Goofy Doofus?
ILAL

Manchester, NH

#7 Nov 25, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Screen name imitating, WOW that's impressive.
Why are you such a Goofy Doofus?
ILAL

Prison acronym for

I

Love

Anal

Licking

Why do you love licking aholes so much?
Logic

United States

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Breaking news!

Krap Slop, leader of the Hillbilly Mafia gets whacked and Broke Back Mountain Boy will become the new leader and next in line to get whacked.
MLK

Manchester, NH

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Logic wrote:
Breaking news!
Krap Slop, leader of the Hillbilly Mafia gets whacked and Broke Back Mountain Boy will become the new leader and next in line to get whacked.
yawn,,,,go cry racism
MLK

Manchester, NH

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Logic wrote:
Breaking news!
LOGIC, leader of the EKU Phucktards gets packed and Queen ILAL will become the new leader and next in line to get fudge packed in prison.
yawn
not guilty ya honor

Riverhead, NY

#11 Nov 25, 2012
bail jumper wrote:
Breaking news!
Krap Slop, leader of the Hillbilly Mafia gets whacked and Broke Back Mountain Boy will become the new leader and next in line to get whacked.
Rikers. Home for the holidays, Logic.
Logic

United States

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Still sore over President Obama's victory?

You should have tossed more salads for Romney.
The Dashboard POTUS

Riverhead, NY

#13 Nov 26, 2012
Logic wrote:
Still sore over President Obama's victory?
You should have tossed more salads for Romney.
The non-black vote was 44.25% for Bozo, 55.75% for Romney.

And that was BEFORE the new tax hikes.

There's a window squeegee in your future, Logic.
shameless-li

Fairfield, CT

#14 Nov 26, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
ILAL
Prison acronym for
I
Love
Anal
Licking
Why do you love licking aholes so much?
good grief....nice mature statement.
quantum universe

Bronx, NY

#15 Nov 26, 2012
shameless-li wrote:
<quoted text>
good grief....nice mature statement.
Tell me about it.
That poster is a complete and total doofus, the only ones who care about what goes on in prison are anal retentive freaks like him.
quantum universe

Bronx, NY

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Logic wrote:
Still sore over President Obama's victory?
You should have tossed more salads for Romney.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

They should have ran a better candidate than Romney.
quantum universe

Bronx, NY

#17 Nov 26, 2012
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
ILAL
Prison acronym for
I
Love
Anal
Licking
Why do you love licking aholes so much?
What an imbecilic bonehead.
quantum universe

Bronx, NY

#18 Nov 26, 2012
Logic wrote:
Breaking news!
Krap Slop, leader of the Hillbilly Mafia gets whacked and Broke Back Mountain Boy will become the new leader and next in line to get whacked.
The first party got what he deserved; he got himself kicked off and have nobody to blame but himself.
The second one is next in line to get the boot.
He'll be whining, crying, moaning and trying to cop a plea.
It'll be funny to watch; the trolls are dropping like flies.
MLK

Manchester, NH

#19 Nov 26, 2012
quantum universe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me about it.
That poster is a complete and total doofus, the only ones who care about what goes on in prison are anal retentive freaks like him.
you seem to have a tremendous amount of free time on your hands,,, don't you need to check in with your parole officer?
MLK

Manchester, NH

#20 Nov 26, 2012
quantum universe wrote:
<quoted text>
The first party got what he deserved; he got himself kicked off and have nobody to blame but himself.
The second one is next in line to get the boot.
He'll be whining, crying, moaning and trying to cop a plea.
It'll be funny to watch; the trolls are dropping like flies.
yawn ILAL poosyboy has chnaged his name and called the internet police,,,, wah, wah, wah.... you can dish it out but you cannot take it,,, wah, wah, wah tell your prison shrink to bump up your prozac
quantum universe

Bronx, NY

#21 Nov 26, 2012
No need to respond to a genetically engineered fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min DonPanic 48,399
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 3 hr SKYWALKER 11,620
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr Jack 16,251
last post wins! (Jun '10) 4 hr Maverick 808 25,382
Shame on you President Obama 7 hr Undocumented person 1
Black women dating white men (Jun '13) 10 hr Nosfonader 11
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 12 hr jimi-yank 205

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:09 pm PST

NFL 8:09PM
Bills grateful for Lions' hospitality in Detroit
NBC Sports12:47 PM
Eric Decker admits it's tough to see Emmanuel Sanders's success
Bleacher Report 1:30 PM
Kennard Learned What It Takes to Be Successful from Dad
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Bills practice in Detroit prepping for Jets game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:04 PM
Rested Cowboys favored over Giants on SNF - NBC Sports