Is Rush Limbaugh a Pedophile?

Is Rush Limbaugh a Pedophile?

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 15, 2012
Rush was busted bringing Viagra, Prescribed to someone else, back to the USA from the Dominican Republic!

The US State Department website states that The DR is a world leader in sex tourism, and turns a blind eye to child prostitution.

So why would Rush need viagra in the DR if he was travelling alone?

Odd?
FOS the window peeper

Yonkers, NY

#2 Jun 15, 2012
FFS- wrote:
Rush was busted bringing Viagra, Prescribed to someone else, back to the USA from the Dominican Republic!
The US State Department website states that The DR is a world leader in sex tourism, and turns a blind eye to child prostitution.
So why would Rush need viagra in the DR if he was travelling alone?
Odd?
When you don't have your own sex life, you have to be satisfied with being obsessed with someone else's.
freaking-crazy

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Jun 15, 2012
Where do you guyz get this c-ra-p..
ZCs

New York, NY

#4 Jun 15, 2012
Rush is a Racist SCUM BAG!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5 Jun 15, 2012
Rush a sexual deviant?

I doubt very much Rush is a sexual anything.

Tubby bastard, his penis & his feet have long been strangers to him...

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#6 Jun 15, 2012
freaking-crazy wrote:
Where do you guyz get this c-ra-p..
What do you mean? Everything i have said is factual!

- Rush was busted coming back from the DR with Viagra prescribed to another person

- the Dominican Republican is a have for Child prostitution according to the US state Dept

- Rush was travelling alone

Odd huh?

Since: Aug 10

Rochester, NY

#7 Jun 15, 2012
I corrected the typo so it wont take us off track:

What do you mean? Everything i have said is factual!

- Rush was busted coming back from the DR with Viagra prescribed to another person

- the Dominican Republican is a haven for Child prostitution according to the US state Dept

- Rush was travelling alone

Odd huh?
freaking-crazy

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Jun 15, 2012
ZCs wrote:
Rush is a Racist SCUM BAG!
I'm sorry ZCs... your one 2 call the Kettle black.
From what I have seen with your posts ..
YOUR THE ONLY RACIST HERE!!
truth is truth

Bronx, NY

#10 Jun 15, 2012
ZCs wrote:
Rush is a Racist SCUM BAG!
He's one of the worst racist lowlives in the media.

Remember back in 2008 in which that racist dirtbag remarked, "We don't need another black president, we already had Bill Clinton"

Did I miss something?

When in the hell was Bill Clinton ever black?
abc

Yonkers, NY

#11 Jun 15, 2012
truth is truth wrote:
<quoted text>
He's one of the worst racist lowlives in the media.
Remember back in 2008 in which that racist dirtbag remarked, "We don't need another black president, we already had Bill Clinton"
Did I miss something?
When in the hell was Bill Clinton ever black?
Maya Angelou said that Clinton was "our first Black president".

It was a running gag with Rush.

Are you callin' Maya a liar?

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#12 Jun 15, 2012
are oxycontin pills blue? maybe he just mixed them up?
truth is truth

Bronx, NY

#13 Jun 15, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Maya Angelou said that Clinton was "our first Black president".
It was a running gag with Rush.
Are you callin' Maya a liar?
Maya Angelou isn't the liar, you are and besides, What does it have to do with what Limbaugh said?
I guess he didn't call that Georgetown student a slut either.
freaking-crazy

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Jun 15, 2012
truth is truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Maya Angelou isn't the liar, you are and besides, What does it have to do with what Limbaugh said?
I guess he didn't call that Georgetown student a slut either.
Sorry that Georgetown girl must be a slut .. I paid 4 my BC so should she..

You guyz must have a hard-on 4 rush 2 make up this crap...

I would love 2 see where you guyz get this stuff. The inquirer.

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#15 Jun 15, 2012
freaking-crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that Georgetown girl must be a slut .. I paid 4 my BC so should she..
You guyz must have a hard-on 4 rush 2 make up this crap...
I would love 2 see where you guyz get this stuff. The inquirer.
LOL, ITS THE FREAKING TRUTH YOU DOLT!

FACT - Limbaugh was busted with Viagra prescribed to another person, while traveling ALONE and on his way home from the Dominican Republic.

FACT - The US State Departmet says that the DR is a world leader in the child sex trade!

Which of thise statements is untrue?
bigtool

Sagaponack, NY

#16 Jun 15, 2012
limbaugh is the main reason oblacko will be a one termer.he exposes oblacko for what he really is--a typical black preacher who says nothing does nothing blames bush and tries to act like a cool hip black.even the bro's are laughing at him the only reason he'll get their vote---free stuff for not working.that will change under mitt.obama and the new york times will go down together.we is gonna be happy "you know" i be right.
freaking-crazy

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Jun 15, 2012
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, ITS THE FREAKING TRUTH YOU DOLT!
FACT - Limbaugh was busted with Viagra prescribed to another person, while traveling ALONE and on his way home from the Dominican Republic.
FACT - The US State Departmet says that the DR is a world leader in the child sex trade!
Which of thise statements is untrue?
I love how this stuff is made-up .. what is your Source. YOU NOCKER!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Hollis Center, ME

#19 Jun 15, 2012
freaking-crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
I love how this stuff is made-up .. what is your Source. YOU NOCKER!!!!
LOL, Have you been living under a rock?

Limbaugh Busted with someone else's viagra returning from the DR:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-201_162-1753947.h...

The DR and child sex trade:

http://www.childtrafficking.com/Docs/o_connel...

Those are just two of hundreds of possible sources

Aything else?
mister breeze

Monroe, NC

#20 Jun 16, 2012
If any of you critics would listen to his show, you might actually learn something.
truf be truf

Yonkers, NY

#21 Jun 16, 2012
truth is truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Maya Angelou isn't the liar, you are and besides, What does it have to do with what Limbaugh said?
I guess he didn't call that Georgetown student a slut either.
1. Maya isn't a liar.

2. Maya calls Clinton "first Black president".

3. Rush is only reporting "da truf'"

4. The Georgetown student is a slut. Who else picks up guys who can't afford a single condom? Some date!
bigtool

Sagaponack, NY

#22 Jun 16, 2012
rush is the man he sees what oblacko really is the worse thing for america the world but maybe the best thing for kenya if he decides to go back to the country of his birth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min Susanm 316,308
jets talk back (Dec '07) 25 min jimi-yank 14,088
will north korea try to hit usa mainland in the... 53 min Plotts 5
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr jimi-yank 45,656
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr SweLL GirL 18,523
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr SweLL GirL 17,298
Time to go? (Jun '15) 6 hr Speak out 13,452

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages