Shang Dynasty King Ching Tang 7 year Famine
Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum
#1 Jan 6, 2013
The Bible says there was a global famine.(Genesis 41:57)Some Chinese historians place Chinese emperor Ching Tang beginning reign at 1746 B.C. Other historians claim his reign began at 1675 B.C. Chinese records record he had a seven year famine like mentioned in Joseph's dream (Genesis 41:1-57)Ching Tang had to be reigning at least around 1704-1697 B.C. when the famine struck.
JOSEPH 7 YEAR FAMINE
Joseph lived for 110 years 1741-1631 B.C.(Genesis 50:26) Joseph age 30 (Genesis 41:40-46) became governor of Egypt in 1711 B.C. There was 7 years of great harvest and the second year of famine Joseph age 39 in 1702 B.C. met his father Jacob age 130 (Genesis 47:9) in Egypt. Global famine 1704-1697 B.C.(Genesis 41:1-57)
(1) Jacob brought the starving Hebrew people into Egypt settling near Biblical On (Genesis 41:45) Heliopolis, Egypt in 1702 B.C.
(2) Starving Hyksos Canaanite chieftain Sheshi lead his people into Avaris, Egypt trading their horses for bread (Genesis 47:13-17) in 1702 B.C. during the world famine.(Genesis 41:57)
(3) Starving Minoans from Crete also settle in Egypts delta in 1700 B.C. Other Minoans migrate to mainland Greece in 1700 B.C. spreading their Minoan culture there.
(4) Starving Indo-European Sealanders invade Amorite Babylon king Abi-Eshuh 1710-1684 B.C. settling in southern Babylonia in 1700 B.C. Abi-Eshuh dams up the Tigris river trying to starve the Sealanders out.
(5) Starving Indo-European tribes invade Dravidan dominated India in 1700 B.C. Indo-Europeans destroy the Dravidan Mohenjo-Daro civilizatin in 1700 B.C.
(6)Starving Indo-European tribes invade western China in 1700 B.C. Chinese archaelogist discovered Indo-European mummies in western China. The Indo-Europeans introduced the Chinese to the horse driven chariot. NOTE: Indo-European Kassites were first to use the horse driven chariot attacking Babylon in the reign of Amorite Babylon king Samsu-iluna 1750-1711 B.C. in his 9th year in 1741 B.C. NOTE: Joseph age 30 was given the Egyptian pharaohs 2nd chariot in 1711 B.C.(Genesis 41:43)
(7) Chinese Shang Dynasty very early in the dynasty recorded a 7 year famine verifying Josephs account of the 7 year global famine in Egypt.(Genesis 41:57)
(8) The American agricultural Indians establish the Poverty Point Mound Culture in Louisiana in 1700 B.C. building their first city in North America during the world famine.
(9) Olmecs migrate into the Yucatan Peninsula in 1700 B.C. Archaeologist state the Olmecs invented plumbing and the Olmecs were interested in water conservtion at this time in world history.
(10) Josephs account of the world famine (Genesis 41:57) is supported by archaelogy and the migrations of ancient peoples in 1700 B.C. Why not pass this information along to people who are interested in Biblical history.
Add your comments below
|Sanders Is A Phony||15 min||Rocker5150||1|
|Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10)||28 min||Dan Snow||14,971|
|Mets talkback (Dec '07)||34 min||the don||40,921|
|Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09)||37 min||rainmaker2016||15,850|
|The United Hates of America (Sep '10)||1 hr||SirLiesAlot||2,542|
|HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14)||1 hr||SirLiesAlot||11,318|
|Where will Hillary keep the nuke codes?||1 hr||Just Sayin||4|
Find what you want!
Search Jackson-Heights Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC