A Look Back at Garabandal: The Warning

A Look Back at Garabandal: The Warning

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

vincent ward

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 24, 2013
The most interesting aspect of the alleged apparitions of Our Lady at Garabandal is the predicted "warning" because the most die-hard believers contradict it. Here is what is supposed to happen. An apparition will appear in the sky we will all see. It will be something like two stars colliding and creating a lot of light and colors. We won't get hurt and there will be no damage but we will experience something profoundly emotional. I never read the vivid description until just recently when I'm sure it won't happen! Were was it 4O years ago. Anyway, many followers think the warning is a comet, which isn't what was said. I recently read online posts saying the warning will be a great crucifix appearing in the sky for 15 minutes. This is something Sr. Faustina said, not anyone at Garabandal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 min Hottie1582 312,663
Seeking Internet Warriors? 20 min heck no 7
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 26 min Paris 13,872
Madam President 41 min doomednewt 174
SEX DOLL CONVERSION Selling Like HotCakes ! 57 min Akmad 11
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Paul Yanks 334,237
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr Paul Yanks 5,675

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance