“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#7424 May 9, 2013
Huge win for the rangers last night, playing tough defense and giving the caps little room to work with...every time they do, however...caps score...all tied 2-2...same as with the isles...

big games upcoming...both teams need to fly and hit...

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7425 May 14, 2013
wow! down 2-0 in games, down 3-2 in games and win game 7 on the road

the grinders showed up as nash and richards have been in the missing program section

the king was unreal...but its the trade for gabby that was the key.

now, its beantown time.

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#7426 May 14, 2013
nice effort by the Rangers and well deserved trip to the next round. Of course, our season is over. We'll get better....soon. Any Maple Leaf fans out here ? what a horrible finish

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7427 May 14, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
nice effort by the Rangers and well deserved trip to the next round. Of course, our season is over. We'll get better....soon. Any Maple Leaf fans out here ? what a horrible finish

stunning game by the leafs...no knockdowns of the bruins as they shot, no blocks...2 goals in under 130 seconds?

as for the rangers, the king was on fire...and the guys from the gabby trade were fantastic

no more nash and richards guys...dump richards next year..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7428 May 17, 2013
tough overtime loss...first goal a softie for the king..

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#7429 May 21, 2013
It's do or die for our team in Blue tonight. Worst game Girardi ever played in game 2 but being paired wit Del Zotto will make a great D man seem less than ordinary. Time to get nasty tonight.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7430 May 21, 2013
TMshyster wrote:
It's do or die for our team in Blue tonight. Worst game Girardi ever played in game 2 but being paired wit Del Zotto will make a great D man seem less than ordinary. Time to get nasty tonight.

cannot go down 3 to the bruins...lets see what they are made of...

Daytona Beach

#7431 May 22, 2013
what a bizarre goal; first time I think I saw a puck go straight up, hit the red line and bounce out. You knew trouble was coming when the King lost sight of it. Tough loss for the Rangers; the Bruins 3rd and 4th lines mixed it up pretty well. You can see they are built for the post-season. Though in the last minute, Chara nearly gave it back with that stupid move
Madison Square Graveyard

Florham Park, NJ

#7432 May 22, 2013
Certainly there must be some big name washed up superstars the strangers can sign in the off season.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7433 May 22, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
what a bizarre goal; first time I think I saw a puck go straight up, hit the red line and bounce out. You knew trouble was coming when the King lost sight of it. Tough loss for the Rangers; the Bruins 3rd and 4th lines mixed it up pretty well. You can see they are built for the post-season. Though in the last minute, Chara nearly gave it back with that stupid move

the king stopped, what, 3 breakaways?? its not on him...rangers find a way to lose yearly. an absoulute joke of a power play...

suggestion, watch the other teams and then get your players to do it. the announcers were going nuts ripping the ranger power play.

as they should

bruins, just a deeper and better team.

Daytona Beach

#7434 May 22, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the king stopped, what, 3 breakaways?? its not on him...rangers find a way to lose yearly. an absoulute joke of a power play...
suggestion, watch the other teams and then get your players to do it. the announcers were going nuts ripping the ranger power play.
as they should
bruins, just a deeper and better team.
The King has been best Ranger during the post-season; hands down. Forget Sunday's game, he's gotta get help. Way too many times during the regular season, his "D" in front of him has been more shaky than consistent. Inspite of their best efforts against the Pens, special teams is why the Islanders are on the golf course.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7435 May 22, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
The King has been best Ranger during the post-season; hands down. Forget Sunday's game, he's gotta get help. Way too many times during the regular season, his "D" in front of him has been more shaky than consistent. Inspite of their best efforts against the Pens, special teams is why the Islanders are on the golf course.

I was shocked in the beginning of the game as the bruins just flew in untouched...and he made save after save...only so much he can do and the last goal was more of a fluke...power play is worse then playground stuff. the announcers claimed it was no set plays, guys just guessing..the defense if you want to call it that was horrible. something in the offseason needed a bit of working on and losing staal hurt, but he could not have stopped this. and, they need to be good on specials also...
as a ranger fan, use to them blowing it yearly. they do manage to find different ways of doing it however. still a hockey fan and will watch the rest of the games no matter who is in it.

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#7436 May 26, 2013
With the exception of the juicekees this team is the joke of NY...what a gutless bunch led by the 'King' the king of what ? This guy hasn't done a thing in his whole overrated career but lose, forget a Stanley Cup this bozo cant even get them to the finals.....like the franchise a total joke
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#7437 May 26, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
With the exception of the juicekees this team is the joke of NY...what a gutless bunch led by the 'King' the king of what ? This guy hasn't done a thing in his whole overrated career but lose, forget a Stanley Cup this bozo cant even get them to the finals.....like the franchise a total joke
Hey moron....no NY team is worse than those pathetic mutsies from flushing......5 straight 4th place finishes to be fatso.....embrace ya crackhead dope......LMFAO
Rejean Houle

AOL

#7438 May 27, 2013
Time to cut ties with Brad Richards. Brian Boyle drives me nuts because he turns over the puck in his own zone more than any other Ranger. Need better 4th line players, and more depth on the blue line. Losing Prust was much bigger than we realized. Also, next season will be better with a full training camp and 82 game season.
Strangers Stink

United States

#7439 May 27, 2013
The Strangers are the worst team of the original six; what a joke a half a cup in 73 Years. And the Queen was out played again!

Daytona Beach

#7440 May 29, 2013
just got the news on Torts....was anybody expecting it ? I wasn't

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#7441 May 29, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:
Lets see where to start....he's a pompous fool to the press and fans, he hasn't won a big series for the Strangers with the highest payroll in hockey, On his orders they get rid of fan favorites because they had the audacity to question him then receive bums in return, his power play system is a joke then publicly blames the players...did I mention he's an azzhole ? You really are clueless if you didn't see this coming....although as an Islander fan I'm terribly upset he was like having another player when you played the Starngers

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7442 May 29, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see where to start....he's a pompous fool to the press and fans, he hasn't won a big series for the Strangers with the highest payroll in hockey, On his orders they get rid of fan favorites because they had the audacity to question him then receive bums in return, his power play system is a joke then publicly blames the players...did I mention he's an azzhole ? You really are clueless if you didn't see this coming....although as an Islander fan I'm terribly upset he was like having another player when you played the Starngers

yet the islanders finished below them, huh stupid!! my lord are you beyond a dope.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#7443 May 29, 2013
Guinness Drinker wrote:

thought they give him one year, but the players had enough and went to sather...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 11 min SouthernBelle 3,252
We VS We (Nov '09) 19 min Two Dogs 1,987
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 22 min Two Dogs 1,001
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 31 min Intrepid Surfer 10,828
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 32 min Intrepid Surfer 12,353
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 36 min Two Dogs 6,220
Poll Who is the heaviest person of all time 36 min jimi-yank 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages