ETR

“Hello boys.....”

Since: Aug 07

.......I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

#7342 Sep 13, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there's a federal law for using seven dirty words you can't say on television. They could have re-named it "Carlin's Law"
That would be great, I sense a petition in the works....

ETR

“Hello boys.....”

#7343 Sep 13, 2012
NYRfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there should be a federal law where if you don't like George Carlin you shouldn't be allowed to live.
Another Petition!!!

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#7344 Sep 13, 2012
ETR wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be great, I sense a petition in the works....
I think we can wait on that one; lets dust off the March 17th National Holiday.... working that day is still a drag for me
RICH L

New York, NY

#7345 Sep 13, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there's a federal law for using seven dirty words you can't say on television. They could have re-named it "Carlin's Law"
Ive got 2 more, Republican, and Conservative to the Libs, and media those are 2 cursewords. lol

ETR

“Hello boys.....”

#7346 Sep 14, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we can wait on that one; lets dust off the March 17th National Holiday.... working that day is still a drag for me
...so is working on the 18th. We need a St. Patrick's week....

“Lovely year for a Guinness”

Since: Dec 07

Daytona Beach

#7347 Sep 17, 2012
I'm reading into quite a bit of players who are planning on playing in the KHL during the lockout. Just one piece of advice while traveling, take the train
NYRfan

Stony Brook, NY

#7348 Sep 18, 2012
ETR wrote:
<quoted text>
...so is working on the 18th. We need a St. Patrick's week....
St. Patricks day would easily crack my top 3 holidays if most people actually got they day off.
NYRfan

Stony Brook, NY

#7349 Sep 18, 2012
Guinness Drinker wrote:
I'm reading into quite a bit of players who are planning on playing in the KHL during the lockout. Just one piece of advice while traveling, take the train
The players travel by hot air balloon and rickshaw.

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#7350 Sep 20, 2012
NYRfan wrote:
<quoted text>
The players travel by hot air balloon and rickshaw.
In another month it will be dogsled.
NYRfan

Stony Brook, NY

#7351 Oct 17, 2012
Hockey?
RICH L

Jackson Heights, NY

#7352 Nov 24, 2012
NYRfan wrote:
Hockey?
Probably not this year,thanks to the idiot named butthead Bettman, and I as an Islanders fan believe it probably will hurt the Rangers the most if there is no hockey, they are going to be a better team sooner rather then later.
RICH L

New York, NY

#7353 Jan 11, 2013
It's January 11th. and still no post by a Ranger fan, simply amazing, and perplexing.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#7354 Jan 24, 2013
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
never happen. he lives in the carolinas...has for years...he lies about being in the nyc area and long island..
you are on the list, billyball, harley, fu and myself all have first call
he has even whined and cried when we found out where he lives and relatives...as he did to us...
he is a lowly cook. no formal education [ you can tell by his uneducated posts, bad grammer] he was arrested for bouncing checks and convicted of a misdemeaner...chapter 13, rents...a bum
no mets, jets suites..no travel..a fat, 240-260 bum...
every single story he posted in topix about the mets, jets and travel are all lies...no florida spring training, no visits, except one where he was exposed as a cheap fat toad
so, keep waiting, he knows you will never meet so he will try to annoy you
and, for kicks, tell him if sonya or loriann find out, its the end for him, lmfao...
Who's your pick to win the Stanley cup?
Displaced Ranger Fan

Asheville, NC

#7355 Jan 27, 2013
Michael Casey wrote:
Welcome to the 2007-08 New York Rangers talk back. Discuss your thoughts on the team and the season.
I'm glad this forum is still here. The guy Jimi-Yank started a new one telling posters this site was no longer availible, an obvious lie. A few years ago he did the same to the 'Yankee Talk Back' stealing it from another poster then starting his own forum that he tries to control with his band of moronic and vulger followers. The guy has obvious control issues, he should be ignored along with his followers and forums.' GO RANGERS'

“Anti-Troll is next”

Since: Jan 13

Oyster Bay, NY

#7356 Jan 27, 2013
Displaced Ranger Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad this forum is still here. The guy Jimi-Yank started a new one telling posters this site was no longer availible, an obvious lie. A few years ago he did the same to the 'Yankee Talk Back' stealing it from another poster then starting his own forum that he tries to control with his band of moronic and vulger followers. The guy has obvious control issues, he should be ignored along with his followers and forums.' GO RANGERS'
Hey buddy good post.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#7357 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>I'm glad this forum is still here. The guy Jimi-Yank started a new one telling posters this site was no longer availible, an obvious lie. A few years ago he did the same to the 'Yankee Talk Back' stealing it from another poster then starting his own forum that he tries to control with his band of moronic and vulger followers. The guy has obvious control issues, he should be ignored along with his followers and forums.' GO RANGERS'

welcome back momma chamberlin and infamous asheville isp!

kudos...

make sure to vote daily on the real topix biggest loser poll!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#7358 Jan 27, 2013
Go Rangers? coming from Topix biggest bandwagon idiot momma chamberlin an Isles fan.....you stupid bitter moron......
RICH L

New York, NY

#7359 Feb 11, 2013
Take this thread down, noone is interested.

“Palpatine ain't no”

Since: Dec 10

Jimmy the Greek

#7360 Mar 8, 2013
RICH L wrote:
Take this thread down, noone is interested.
Who made you the moderator? Ever think people may be protesting after yet another lockout? Interest may have nothing to do with it. I don't see that Islander board as busy as it used to be either.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#7361 Mar 8, 2013
TMshyster wrote:
<quoted text>
Who made you the moderator? Ever think people may be protesting after yet another lockout? Interest may have nothing to do with it. I don't see that Islander board as busy as it used to be either.

go rangers! great to see you back posting, you gotta see this troll dude who is driving un and fattie nuts...momma is scared stiff of them...he reposted the crimes un committed and has a post from brookhaven of momma trying to get him to lie about going to a mets suite

its hilarious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 42 min TOASTER 1,193
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min IBdaMann 51,386
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 59 min 75 Scorpio 10,272
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 18,064
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr CD is a fraud 308,906
liberal policies favor the rich 2 hr actorvet 1
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 4 hr LGANG 12,210

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance