DOA

Monroe, NC

#26786 Jul 18, 2014
20 post in 51 days on the previous page, 9 from the Dumbazz that created this thread, it's DOA!

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#26787 Jul 18, 2014
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, long time no see. Where have you been keeping yourself?
Hi Mr. Goodwrench. I was fighting a major foot problem for months maining starting last August (but a couple of years earlier as a smaller problem). Foot problem was getting slightly better as a eye problem was getting worst. Just got two more eye shots yesterday. Vision starting to get better.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#26788 Jul 18, 2014
Concerned_American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mr. Goodwrench. I was fighting a major foot problem for months maining starting last August (but a couple of years earlier as a smaller problem). Foot problem was getting slightly better as a eye problem was getting worst. Just got two more eye shots yesterday. Vision starting to get better.
I can only imagine what you have gone through.I pray things keeps looking better for you....

“Power to the people”

Since: Jul 10

Once was Top Secret

#26789 Jul 18, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I can only imagine what you have gone through.I pray things keeps looking better for you....
Hi HMLThanks, eyes getting much better. I'm getting a shot in each eye every month. The April shot may have started bleeding in my left eye but doctor said no as it started 6 days after the shot and most shot related bleeding starts within the first 15 minutes. Bleeding stopped within 30 minutes and most of the blood has been absorbed by the body. Very few "Floaters" left.

Say HML, while we are both here, let's see the sites before returning to LPW! Land.

(They head over to the top of the Empire State Building, then later CA buys a bridge in Brooklyn for HML, and they watch a sport team play baseball (Jeffrey won't let me say their name. SMILES)

“Do unto others before”

Since: Apr 10

They do unto you

#26790 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>Hi Mr. Goodwrench. I was fighting a major foot problem for months maining starting last August (but a couple of years earlier as a smaller problem). Foot problem was getting slightly better as a eye problem was getting worst. Just got two more eye shots yesterday. Vision starting to get better.
I hate to hear that. I hope and pray you will heal very quickly.
It's good to see your posting.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#26791 Jul 18, 2014
DOA wrote:
20 post in 51 days on the previous page, 9 from the Dumbazz that created this thread, it's DOA!
Fail
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#26792 Jul 18, 2014
mr goodwrench wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to hear that. I hope and pray you will heal very quickly.
It's good to see your posting.
Hey how are you doing pal? as I am winning right now....

Location hidden

#26793 Jul 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Hi HMLThanks, eyes getting much better. I'm getting a shot in each eye every month. The April shot may have started bleeding in my left eye but doctor said no as it started 6 days after the shot and most shot related bleeding starts within the first 15 minutes. Bleeding stopped within 30 minutes and most of the blood has been absorbed by the body. Very few "Floaters" left.
Say HML, while we are both here, let's see the sites before returning to LPW! Land.
(They head over to the top of the Empire State Building, then later CA buys a bridge in Brooklyn for HML, and they watch a sport team play baseball (Jeffrey won't let me say their name. SMILES)
Aww how sweet of you.You know I always like your company..You're a real gentleman..((HUGS))
Budweiser

Phoenix, AZ

#26794 Jul 19, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>Aww how sweet of you.You know I always like your company..You're a real gentleman..((HUGS))
You are one strange wacky broad.....
New kid on the block

Mclean, VA

#26795 Jul 19, 2014
bartersugar.com - win win win
mr goodwrench wrote:
it's a game. all you gotta do is post, the last post wins.

“Happy Halloween”

Since: Mar 12

Witches Brew

#26796 Jul 20, 2014
Hey there HML and CA nice seeing you guys wow I havent been here in years and look at my good buddies ...hope you both are good I am terrific..KKR&RF..hey monroe Ive missed you buddy wow..this is so Kool oh now we need TPHR and the Queen..come on back guys lets get our thread back..
PRINCESS HAYSTACKS

Monroe, NC

#26797 Jul 20, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey there HML and CA nice seeing you guys wow I havent been here in years and look at my good buddies ...hope you both are good I am terrific..KKR&RF..hey monroe Ive missed you buddy wow..this is so Kool oh now we need TPHR and the Queen..come on back guys lets get our thread back..
Pathetic loner still posting 75+ times a day on Topix; sad sack.

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#26798 Jul 20, 2014
PRINCESS HAYSTACKS wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic loner still posting 75+ times a day on Topix; sad sack.
Jealous bytch, ain't ya'.

“Happy Halloween”

Witches Brew

#26799 Jul 20, 2014
TY MR.Goodwrench..he has been at this for years..he is so jealous of me its pathetic..he couldnt get to me any other way so now he has decided to use my points I have..well most of those points came before well I was gonna explain but he doesnt deserve one..LOL..so let him guess..I am still good and terrific and thats all that matters..you have an awesome day and all the others..this feels really good..I feel home..:o)..arent you gonna welcome me home monroe...aawww...

Location hidden

#26800 Jul 20, 2014
Hey girl (PH)...You never know who you will see or where you may see them at.Good to see you here and anywhere else you may be....LY ((HUGS))

Location hidden

#26801 Jul 20, 2014
It's always good to see friends.....Never pass without saying hello.

“Happy Halloween”

Witches Brew

#26802 Jul 20, 2014
Thats Right and you just never know these days..LY2((hugs)) you are right we always stop and say hello to all we know..:o)..everybody have an awesome night..Later..

“Do unto others before”

They do unto you

#26803 Jul 21, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Thats Right and you just never know these days..LY2((hugs)) you are right we always stop and say hello to all we know..:o)..everybody have an awesome night..Later..
Don't let the tard get ya' down.

“Happy Halloween”

Witches Brew

#26804 Jul 22, 2014
TY MR.Goodwrench its not gonna bother me. it has tried too long..you have an awesome day and enjoy..I will be around later..:o)
PRINCESS HAYSTACKS

Monroe, NC

#26805 Jul 22, 2014
74 more post to go for today, than another 75 tomorrow and another the next day and...PATHETIC PRINCESS HAYSTACKS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 20 min Mrs Manicotti 15,577
KROMA Interview with Miss Saigon's Lea Salonga ... 36 min Kroma Media 1
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr raider youth 11,020
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 7,912
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 9,365
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr Big mike 309,301
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr The_Box 306,232

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match