Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#26046 Aug 17, 2013
Hi everybody!
wow, all these people... royalty, greys, zombies, all playing tag with the win and taking it out for spins... it doesn't know whether it's last or lost or posted or won
*here win win*
I WONDER TOO

Monroe, NC

#26047 Aug 17, 2013
I WONDER wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times he j*rked off to the posters who believed his fat azz died.
Manchez....The he/she.
LOL
How many times FAT MANCHEZ j*rked off to MALE posters who thought he was a Mrs.(THE SANCHEZ GAY GAMES). His Uncle Joe made him a cocklover with their mutual masturbation sessions. I see that 'Phanton' likes to swallow every FAT SANCHEZ post, they have probably hooked up for a few 'sessions'.
A Way with Words

Woodbridge, VA

#26048 Aug 17, 2013
Queen OneEightyTwo
"Thank You, my King'. I shall receive The Gray Box version happily!"
That's what she said...
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#26049 Aug 17, 2013
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering if you were both of these Phanton Hell Rider's. Thanks for clearning that up for me!:) And
incase you donned your Royal Blues for lil ole me,[curtseys]'Thank You, my King'. I shall receive The Gray Box version happily!
WINNING!
The Kingdom Will Now Unite and Cast a Few of Thease Rant Trolling Outcast To The Pits...The Guard's Men are Ready..Hug's.
King -TPHR..Sound The Trumpet..with the Noise of War..and Gather all The Residents of the Land...The King has Return from a Long Journey.
Ledd Foot

Woodbridge, VA

#26050 Aug 18, 2013
Driving down to Daytona with a load of carrots and jack o lanterns. To keep me company I take along my bird. Winning.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#26051 Aug 18, 2013
The Phanton Hell Rider wrote:
<quoted text>The Kingdom Will Now Unite and Cast a Few of Thease Rant Trolling Outcast To The Pits...The Guard's Men are Ready..Hug's.
King -TPHR..Sound The Trumpet..with the Noise of War..and Gather all The Residents of the Land...The King has Return from a Long Journey.
Take rest, my King. You have served well the Kingdom. We shall celelbrate your return, most awesomely!

Winning!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26052 Aug 18, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
The great Deformed Mrs.Sanchez has come back to life!
She has been zombified!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/beckley-wv/TU...
Run for them dar hills!
Hey Mav, small world HAHAHA
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#26053 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Take rest, my King. You have served well the Kingdom. We shall celelbrate your return, most awesomely!
Winning!
Thank Queen..Was Intertain in Some Political issue's..on Some Ambient Scum's who disseminated Thier Poison oon Society..Like some Jerks Here..who Think by Their inttelectualism They are Human's...ONLY PIG'S..THEM AND THE MOTHER THAT BORED THEM..Will Keep up The Good Work Fare-Lady..and we Shall Continue WINNING!!

“Gone to the beach”

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#26054 Aug 18, 2013
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mav, small world HAHAHA
Hey there pal.
We have another poster that died and has miraculously come back to life. The zombies are taking over Topix.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#26056 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>Thank Queen..Was Intertain in Some Political issue's..on Some Ambient Scum's who disseminated Thier Poison oon Society..Like some Jerks Here..who Think by Their inttelectualism They are Human's...ONLY PIG'S..THEM AND THE MOTHER THAT BORED THEM..Will Keep up The Good Work Fare-Lady..and we Shall Continue WINNING!!
Take all the time you need! We shall always be WINNING!:)
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#26057 Aug 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Take all the time you need! We shall always be WINNING!:)
Allways..Thease Devils are Nothing but A Big Bluff..WINNING!!
Renegade

Dublin, Ireland

#26058 Aug 19, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there pal.
We have another poster that died and has miraculously come back to life. The zombies are taking over Topix.
Indeed. I see nothings changed.
Winner

United States

#26059 Aug 19, 2013
Since no one is playing I guess I'm the winner

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#26060 Aug 19, 2013
<quoted text>Allways..Thease Devils are Nothing but A Big Bluff..WINNING!!
Remember my King, "All you need is Love" and we're still WINNING!!
QUEEN MR SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

#26061 Aug 19, 2013
The lonely and attention starved gender bender is dusting off his old ID i.e. Queen, ReneGAYed and the usual PROXY ID's to create his FAIRY tale make believe world. Uncle Joes' hand is in this, literally!...giggle
Renegade

Cashel, Ireland

#26063 Aug 19, 2013
No make believe, bud. Had a look around after the dust settled only to see it was just the same sh*t everywhere so I f*cked off. Had to anyway so it was good timing on yer part.. Manchez, Toe suck, ect etc and whatever cancerous arse tumour you are can get f*cked. I just came for a quick look.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#26064 Aug 19, 2013
QUEEN MR SANCHEZ wrote:
The lonely and attention starved gender bender is dusting off his old ID i.e. Queen, ReneGAYed and the usual PROXY ID's to create his FAIRY tale make believe world. Uncle Joes' hand is in this, literally!...giggle
Pardon me, are you calling me a gender bender? LOL! I have always and only ever been one person on this forum. I know who I am, Phanton Hell Rider knows who he is..so what you know, is nothing.

Renegade[sp]..you know you are you and I am me, so we're 5x5, ay?
SURE

Riverhead, NY

#26065 Aug 19, 2013
Renegade wrote:
No make believe, bud. Had a look around after the dust settled only to see it was just the same sh*t everywhere so I f*cked off. Had to anyway so it was good timing on yer part.. Manchez, Toe suck, ect etc and whatever cancerous arse tumour you are can get f*cked. I just came for a quick look.
Manchez and now Renegade....Hummm what timing, it seems when ever Manchez swings his d*ck the proxies follow.

You will be back you can't help yourself.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#26066 Aug 19, 2013
Still WINNING!
The Phanton Hell Rider

Jersey City, NJ

#26067 Aug 19, 2013
Hi Queen Hv a Bless Nite..and All The Good People here..The Outcast..well If you could see me Now..I'll Explain in A Short Abreviation...MIDDLE FINGER..Going UP UP & AWAY!!!
WINNING''

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Message For Nyc, Ny Police Dept , Why Was Cop... 1 hr American_Guns 2
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 1 hr Black 1,725
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr zion 52,975
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 309,740
freddy gray arrest record here 2 hr realist 4
So, What's in Your Wallet, part five 2 hr Vincent John Ward 1
News New Yorkers rally to show support for Baltimore... 2 hr realist 10
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]