#25357 Feb 13, 2013
Sylwester wrote:
ok, I won
Not so fast. I will take that win!!!!!!
Just a John Just a DOLT

Paterson, NJ

#25358 Feb 13, 2013
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
Contrary to my wishes and opinions , I not by choice and against my advice relay this information to who my bride thought to be her friends.At 6:45 this evening Gloria succumbed to a natural onslaught of physical abuse brought on by a disease she fought and bested for the past 7 years. Her fight was gallant and steadfast. Her last breaths were labored and painful.She fought with the strength of 100 men to the very end. I held her hand as our family gathered around her own bed. She was to proud to cause anyone discomfort. It was her last wish to be at home . So I made sure that was to be. She by her own deeds and honorable life will be afforded a private burial in Calverton Cemetery in the days to follow. I have never sat here in her home office at her work station and even now I feel I have invaded her privacy.
She was even more wonderful than you could all imagine though she stated many times how much she enjoyed those of you she met. Her very last wish to all friends and family was to support and help flourish The St. Baldricks Foundation. As I have said goodbye to my heart and soulmate please join me in saying goodbye to your friend ,she did so enjoy you all and you made her smile often.
Regretfully but not Hopelessly
Bryan
^^^
LMFAO

This cluster f*ck of a post always cracks me up!!

Support St.Ballsanddicks!

Vitals
Vitals
Vitals!!!!!!!!!!
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25359 Feb 13, 2013
Just a John Just a DOLT wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^
LMFAO
This cluster f*ck of a post always cracks me up!!
Support St.Ballsanddicks!
Vitals
Vitals
Vitals!!!!!!!!!!
Wow simmer down there Chuckles you are liable
to pop a blood vessel
Just a John Just a DOLT

Paterson, NJ

#25360 Feb 13, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
to pop a blood vessel
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
Contrary to my wishes and opinions , I not by choice and against my advice relay this information to who my bride thought to be her friends.At 6:45 this evening Gloria succumbed to a natural onslaught of physical abuse brought on by a disease she fought and bested for the past 7 years. Her fight was gallant and steadfast. Her last breaths were labored and painful.She fought with the strength of 100 men to the very end. I held her hand as our family gathered around her own bed. She was to proud to cause anyone discomfort. It was her last wish to be at home . So I made sure that was to be. She by her own deeds and honorable life will be afforded a private burial in Calverton Cemetery in the days to follow. I have never sat here in her home office at her work station and even now I feel I have invaded her privacy.
She was even more wonderful than you could all imagine though she stated many times how much she enjoyed those of you she met. Her very last wish to all friends and family was to support and help flourish The St. Baldricks Foundation. As I have said goodbye to my heart and soulmate please join me in saying goodbye to your friend ,she did so enjoy you all and you made her smile often.
Regretfully but not Hopelessly
Bryan
Remember to support...St.Ballsanddicks.

LOL
I OUTED JUST A JOHN

Dover, OH

#25361 Feb 13, 2013
Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>
to pop a blood vessel
Did it become a treat for you when your Uncle Joe dressed up as Chuckles the Clown and put you on his lap while he was excited 'PrettyQueen'?
Just a John Just a DOLT

Paterson, NJ

#25362 Feb 13, 2013
I OUTED JUST A JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>Did it become a treat for you when your Uncle Joe dressed up as Chuckles the Clown and put you on his lap while he was excited 'PrettyQueen'?
LOL so that's why Chuckles is always in his head while he gave uncle Joe head.
I OUTED JUST A JOHN

Dover, OH

#25363 Feb 13, 2013
Just a John Just a DOLT wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL so that's why Chuckles is always in his head while he gave uncle Joe head.
SANCHEZ loved all of those birthday parties and STILL does!
Just a John Sanchez

Paterson, NJ

#25364 Feb 13, 2013
I OUTED JUST A JOHN wrote:
<quoted text>SANCHEZ loved all of those birthday parties and STILL does!
Sanchez is sending vitals via PM while sniffing his finger .
rusure

United States

#25365 Feb 13, 2013
What are prizes?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25366 Feb 13, 2013
^^ No prizes, we do it for the prestige.

This was posted on another local board

How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.
1 to move it to the Lighting forum.
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals forum.
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.
5 to flame the spell checkers.
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames.
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 anal-retentive.
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp".
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct.
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum.
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum.
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty.
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs.
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group.
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too".
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?".
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs".
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
and one Linux user to say don't change the lightbulb, welcome to the
darkside.
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25367 Feb 14, 2013
Stocking wrote:
^^ No prizes, we do it for the prestige.
This was posted on another local board
How many forum members does it take to change a light bulb?
1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed.
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.
1 to move it to the Lighting forum.
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals forum.
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.
5 to flame the spell checkers.
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames.
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 anal-retentive.
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp".
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct.
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum.
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum.
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty.
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs.
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group.
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too".
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy.
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?".
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs".
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
and one Linux user to say don't change the lightbulb, welcome to the
darkside.
That's great Stocking but I an afraid I nust take that win now...sorry. LOL

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25368 Feb 14, 2013
Happy Valentines Day assorted posters.

I love the last post and it loves me!
Rick Balls

Bronx, NY

#25369 Feb 14, 2013
You freaking nuttcrackers can licky the slime off the back of my scrotee bags. Then make a left at my chode and prepare for acid rain diarrhea storm from hell. If your still alive after that I might start getting angry. Then your in for meatloaf bricks flopping out of my turd cutter right in your mouth. You can wash it down with my ball suds and floss with my huge hairy mangina furr pattie thats full of jungle life and herpes.
Ann

Chesapeake, OH

#25370 Feb 15, 2013
Ewwwww..
mmm

United States

#25371 Feb 15, 2013
Lets go eat !
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

#25372 Feb 15, 2013
Rick Balls wrote:
You freaking nuttcrackers can licky the slime off the back of my scrotee bags. Then make a left at my chode and prepare for acid rain diarrhea storm from hell. If your still alive after that I might start getting angry. Then your in for meatloaf bricks flopping out of my turd cutter right in your mouth. You can wash it down with my ball suds and floss with my huge hairy mangina furr pattie thats full of jungle life and herpes.
WOW You sound like a catch. Are you single?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 17 min DILLIGAF 11,273
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,932
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Princess Hey 15,789
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 2 hr Paul Yanks 40,861
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr Paul Yanks 330,589
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 3 hr Warrior Xcrement 2,537
News Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote ... Apr '16 BS detector 12

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance