Health Department

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I don't see any defamation but I do see defecation coming from West Babylon,CT and CO all over this and a couple of other threads.
DEFECATION IS PROBABLY A

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Toe Socks wrote:
I don't see any defamation but I do see defecation coming from West Babylon,CT and CO all over this and a couple of other threads.
sexual perversion that excites our 'PRETTYQUEEN'
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

SANCHEZ PENIS LAW wrote:
<quoted text>
You had to dry your eyes after your dad blew his wad in your face.
BwwwbwwbwwwAhahahahahahahahaha h!
You spent the last 10 hrs thinking about me and this is the best you could come up with???
Really
Really?????
How is your Mom?
Just a John LIKES MEN

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Just a John wrote:
<quoted text>You spent the last 10 hrs thinking about me and this is the best you could come up with???
Really
Really?????
How is your Mom?
I see you couldn't help yourself you had to reply to me I am soooo in your fat head sucker.

Tee Hee
Just a John

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Just a John LIKES MEN wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you couldn't help yourself you had to reply to me I am soooo in your fat head sucker.
Tee Hee
Sure let's go with that.
Now how is your Mom?
Giggle
Just a John aka tammylynn

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Here is our own female impersonator gloating 'winning' over a corpse.

"I try not to gloat over victories but outlasting and running OWSH off the NYC Topix board will go down in history as one of my most cherished accomplishments.

It took some time and effort, as well as determined persistence, but the sweet payoff was well worth the minimal investment.

My one true hope is that I can become a role model for fledgling troll-busters seeking to rid the Web of insidious interlopers.

Thanks to all my non-supporters."

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/TQOIKK4GVCTSL9...

How manly of him. Oh wait, his manliness was taken away from him by his Uncle Joe!
Just a John LIKES MEN

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Just a John aka tammylynn wrote:
Here is our own female impersonator gloating 'winning' over a corpse.
"I try not to gloat over victories but outlasting and running OWSH off the NYC Topix board will go down in history as one of my most cherished accomplishments.
It took some time and effort, as well as determined persistence, but the sweet payoff was well worth the minimal investment.
My one true hope is that I can become a role model for fledgling troll-busters seeking to rid the Web of insidious interlopers.
Thanks to all my non-supporters."
How manly of him. Oh wait, his manliness was taken away from him by his Uncle Joe!
And his daddy was rolling around watching him suck off his Uncle Joe.

Want a good laugh check out below.
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
What I am is a direct reflection of how Paul yanks treats other people on other forums . It bothered none of you until I brought it to your front porch. Now you all know how it feels .I have accomplished exactly what I set out to do. Which was to wreak havoc here in your little home. You all didn't like it when it was you guys on the receiving end of such vulgarity and disgusting posts that I subjected you to. You all must realize how it felt for me as a woman to post such things yet it was the only way to get my point across. I came in here before and asks nicely for Jimi to help me out with Paul abusing my friend. My plea was met with nothing more than a "what Paul does is his business and you have to deal with him". Well I dealt with it with as much disdain and malice that I could muster up from my soul. I will leave you people alone now . It appears you have enough turmoil in here without me. I have a feeling this will happen again as long as Paul Yanks continues to attack other posters, and those posters will track him back to here and you will have to deal with someone like myself again.
^^^As a woman....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Just a John LIKES MEN wrote:
<quoted text>
And his daddy was rolling around watching him suck off his Uncle Joe.
Want a good laugh check out below.
<quoted text>
^^^As a woman....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
As a SCORNED woman...whatahomo...LMFAO!!

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Here's our female impersonator getting in touch with his feminine side:

"Clean the pocket of lint from my cute little bellybutton before it hardens and has to be sandblasted....again."... whatasicko

Just a John A Man for Men

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Just a John aka tammylynn wrote:
Here's our female impersonator getting in touch with his feminine side:
"Clean the pocket of lint from my cute little bellybutton before it hardens and has to be sandblasted....again."... whatasicko
The fat slob must walk around his trailer wearing thongs and dirty t-shirts stained with jizz and gravy.....nasty.

“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Just a John A Man for Men wrote:
<quoted text>
The fat slob must walk around his trailer wearing thongs and dirty t-shirts stained with jizz and gravy.....nasty.
Along with Some Good Golden Showers..lol''
SANCHEZ aka Just a John

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

PHANTON HELL RIDER wrote:
<quoted text>Along with Some Good Golden Showers..lol''
I heard the broke sap was going to forums offering men $1.62 for a Wizz and Jizz.
MRS RONAIAH SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bingo! It's all becoming clear now with Mrs. DEFORMED SANCHEZ/PRETTYQUEEN/QUEEN 180 TOO:

The man who says he tricked Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o into falling for a fake woman he created online claims the hoax had "everything to do" with escaping from real life because he had been molested as a child.

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo spoke publicly for the first time in an interview with Dr. Phil McGraw for the "Dr. Phil Show," the second part of which aired Friday.

The 22-year-old Tuiasosopo told McGraw he was repeatedly molested, beginning at age 12, by someone who was close to his father, a church pastor and youth minister.

"I felt that I couldn't do things, accomplish things, pursue things, live out as Ronaiah," Tuiasosopo said. "And I felt the need to create this. It has everything to do with what I went through as a child."
SANCHEZ aka Just a John

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

MRS RONAIAH SANCHEZ wrote:
Bingo! It's all becoming clear now with Mrs. DEFORMED SANCHEZ/PRETTYQUEEN/QUEEN 180 TOO:
The man who says he tricked Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o into falling for a fake woman he created online claims the hoax had "everything to do" with escaping from real life because he had been molested as a child.
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo spoke publicly for the first time in an interview with Dr. Phil McGraw for the "Dr. Phil Show," the second part of which aired Friday.
The 22-year-old Tuiasosopo told McGraw he was repeatedly molested, beginning at age 12, by someone who was close to his father, a church pastor and youth minister.
"I felt that I couldn't do things, accomplish things, pursue things, live out as Ronaiah," Tuiasosopo said. "And I felt the need to create this. It has everything to do with what I went through as a child."
Well well well,a man who posts as a woman to hit on other men.....This is so Sanchez and sick.
SIMMER DOWN SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Ch0rtle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Honey, they don't come any sicker than you. You are the big winner here.
Ch0rtle...giggle...SANCHEZ...f emale impersonator...outed!
NICE TRY

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ch0rtle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a strange and cruel individual. I posted on here because normally Last Post Wins threads are the more pleasant ones to enter. I posted from first page and therefore I didn't notice how you destroyed this nice place. I don't know the story, I just know you are a sad creature indeed. You and your girlfriend from Riverview. Go ahead bitch stalk me now too. Lol
PO!
I Win.:)
Sanchez you pathetic freak.
HERE HE GOES AGAIN

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

SIMMER DOWN SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Ch0rtle...giggle...SAN CHEZ...female impersonator...outed!
The fat freak and another Sanchez girly guy profile....This outing came too easy lol.
HE SHE

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ch0rtle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Honey, they don't come any sicker than you. You are the big winner here.
ClitChOrtle I see your female side is coming out did you tape your dck down?
Ch0rtle CAN BE FOUND ON

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

the OFFBEAT Forum playing with that other shut-in PRINCESS HEY aka PRINCESS HAYSTACKS.
They like to spend their time on threads like:
'Things that drive you crazy'
'A six word game'
'The letter U'
'The letter A'
It must be a Sesame Street thing?
HE SHE

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Ch0rtle CAN BE FOUND ON wrote:
the OFFBEAT Forum playing with that other shut-in PRINCESS HEY aka PRINCESS HAYSTACKS.
They like to spend their time on threads like:
'Things that drive you crazy'
'A six word game'
'The letter U'
'The letter A'
It must be a Sesame Street thing?
I noticed your post about the guy posting as a girl hit home for ClitCh0rtle lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 min Da GreatDirtyWater 307,224
Men with erections at nude beach (Jul '11) 7 min jacobburp 16
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 24 min mjjcpa 14,727
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 33 min Bruser 7,866
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,243
Pelosi dumped ice water on her head 4 hr Professor Emeritu... 1
Hey Dems! Why do you support amnesty? 4 hr Professor Emeritu... 1

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••