“GOD SAVE THE KING”

Since: Jun 11

NEW YORK CITY=FL=CT

#25290 Feb 1, 2013
Just a John A Man for Men wrote:
<quoted text>
The fat slob must walk around his trailer wearing thongs and dirty t-shirts stained with jizz and gravy.....nasty.
Along with Some Good Golden Showers..lol''
SANCHEZ aka Just a John

Paterson, NJ

#25291 Feb 1, 2013
PHANTON HELL RIDER wrote:
<quoted text>Along with Some Good Golden Showers..lol''
I heard the broke sap was going to forums offering men $1.62 for a Wizz and Jizz.
MRS RONAIAH SANCHEZ

Dover, OH

#25292 Feb 1, 2013
Bingo! It's all becoming clear now with Mrs. DEFORMED SANCHEZ/PRETTYQUEEN/QUEEN 180 TOO:

The man who says he tricked Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o into falling for a fake woman he created online claims the hoax had "everything to do" with escaping from real life because he had been molested as a child.

Ronaiah Tuiasosopo spoke publicly for the first time in an interview with Dr. Phil McGraw for the "Dr. Phil Show," the second part of which aired Friday.

The 22-year-old Tuiasosopo told McGraw he was repeatedly molested, beginning at age 12, by someone who was close to his father, a church pastor and youth minister.

"I felt that I couldn't do things, accomplish things, pursue things, live out as Ronaiah," Tuiasosopo said. "And I felt the need to create this. It has everything to do with what I went through as a child."
SANCHEZ aka Just a John

Paterson, NJ

#25293 Feb 2, 2013
MRS RONAIAH SANCHEZ wrote:
Bingo! It's all becoming clear now with Mrs. DEFORMED SANCHEZ/PRETTYQUEEN/QUEEN 180 TOO:
The man who says he tricked Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te'o into falling for a fake woman he created online claims the hoax had "everything to do" with escaping from real life because he had been molested as a child.
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo spoke publicly for the first time in an interview with Dr. Phil McGraw for the "Dr. Phil Show," the second part of which aired Friday.
The 22-year-old Tuiasosopo told McGraw he was repeatedly molested, beginning at age 12, by someone who was close to his father, a church pastor and youth minister.
"I felt that I couldn't do things, accomplish things, pursue things, live out as Ronaiah," Tuiasosopo said. "And I felt the need to create this. It has everything to do with what I went through as a child."
Well well well,a man who posts as a woman to hit on other men.....This is so Sanchez and sick.
SIMMER DOWN SANCHEZ

Dover, OH

#25297 Feb 2, 2013
Ch0rtle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Honey, they don't come any sicker than you. You are the big winner here.
Ch0rtle...giggle...SANCHEZ...f emale impersonator...outed!
NICE TRY

Paterson, NJ

#25298 Feb 2, 2013
Ch0rtle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a strange and cruel individual. I posted on here because normally Last Post Wins threads are the more pleasant ones to enter. I posted from first page and therefore I didn't notice how you destroyed this nice place. I don't know the story, I just know you are a sad creature indeed. You and your girlfriend from Riverview. Go ahead bitch stalk me now too. Lol
PO!
I Win.:)
Sanchez you pathetic freak.
HERE HE GOES AGAIN

Paterson, NJ

#25300 Feb 2, 2013
SIMMER DOWN SANCHEZ wrote:
<quoted text>Ch0rtle...giggle...SAN CHEZ...female impersonator...outed!
The fat freak and another Sanchez girly guy profile....This outing came too easy lol.
HE SHE

Paterson, NJ

#25301 Feb 2, 2013
Ch0rtle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Honey, they don't come any sicker than you. You are the big winner here.
ClitChOrtle I see your female side is coming out did you tape your dck down?
Ch0rtle CAN BE FOUND ON

Dover, OH

#25302 Feb 2, 2013
the OFFBEAT Forum playing with that other shut-in PRINCESS HEY aka PRINCESS HAYSTACKS.
They like to spend their time on threads like:
'Things that drive you crazy'
'A six word game'
'The letter U'
'The letter A'
It must be a Sesame Street thing?
HE SHE

Paterson, NJ

#25303 Feb 2, 2013
Ch0rtle CAN BE FOUND ON wrote:
the OFFBEAT Forum playing with that other shut-in PRINCESS HEY aka PRINCESS HAYSTACKS.
They like to spend their time on threads like:
'Things that drive you crazy'
'A six word game'
'The letter U'
'The letter A'
It must be a Sesame Street thing?
I noticed your post about the guy posting as a girl hit home for ClitCh0rtle lol.
NO MORE CH0RTLING

Dover, OH

#25304 Feb 2, 2013
The giggles have stopped for SANCHEZ after the RONAIAH comparison. He's now the TOPIX house mouse, very quiet but seen occasionally. I'd bet that sickprick was both Figgy and 1Irishman the way they both carried on. Just another chapter in the sad SANCHEZ saga.
LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE

Dover, OH

#25305 Feb 2, 2013
More imaginary friends for SANCHEZ:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TOMGTS7...

Wait till those posters get our info on 'Ch0rtle'!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25306 Feb 2, 2013
Alright, own up. How many of you on this forum are imaginary? Keep in mind you could be imaginary and not know it.

I'm imagining I'm the last poster.

Real or imaginary or pantomime, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25307 Feb 2, 2013
Ive heard there are only seventeen actual humans posting on this site, excluding mods...O.o

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#25308 Feb 2, 2013
17? not 22? or is that 2 2s are 4?

I am number six....I am not a number....I am the last poster.
HE SHE

Paterson, NJ

#25309 Feb 2, 2013
LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE wrote:
More imaginary friends for SANCHEZ:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TOMGTS7...
Wait till those posters get our info on 'Ch0rtle'!
LOL this guy is too much!( Yes folks Sanchez is a guy) What a nut.

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#25312 Feb 3, 2013
Renegade_22 wrote:
Ive heard there are only seventeen actual humans posting on this site, excluding mods...O.o
I can believe that! Haha!
Hello Ren! Long time no see!((HUGS))

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#25313 Feb 3, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh hi figgy. Too long:) I have little to say at the moment so in just floatin around under the radar till something good pops up. How you been?
RIGHT AGAIN

Dover, OH

#25314 Feb 3, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a coincidence! Not long after this was posted:

"The giggles have stopped for SANCHEZ after the RONAIAH comparison. He's now the TOPIX house mouse, very quiet but seen occasionally. I'd bet that sickprick was both Figgy and 1Irishman the way they both carried on. Just another chapter in the sad SANCHEZ saga."

We get a post from FIGGAROOO and the TIME ZONE SANCHEZ! I'm sure 1IRISHMAN can't be too far behind.
NIGHTBIRD Ch0rtle

Dover, OH

#25315 Feb 3, 2013
NIGHTBIRD Ch0rtle wrote:
<quoted text>
(|)
The above was cracked opened by Uncle Joe during a tuck in, right RONAIAH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 25 min booooops 2,945
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 28 min zabach 313,662
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) (Jun '16) 2 hr hello 161
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Paul Yanks 335,657
News 4 Levittown brothers accused in $70-million coi... (Nov '08) 3 hr John 428
HOW is that Wall going - Stumpy ? Ha Ha a Ha ! 4 hr SirLiesAlot 4
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 4 hr Paul Yanks 43,488

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance