Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brother does. jimi and paul are the two biggest losers on topix. everyone is momma. two fools.
Confirmed....LMFAO!!!!
DESPERATE SANCHEZ

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

giving itself 'judge its', pathetic but expected to keep his deceptions going. Been there, seen it before.
COME OUT SANCHEZ

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

I am enjoying this.
TALES FROM THE CRYPT

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

COME OUT SANCHEZ wrote:
I am enjoying this.
He's digging up his next ID!

“Baseball is back!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>i don't follow sports but my brother does. According to jimi-yank and his lover paul yanks everyone's momma, now he even thinks i'm momma. jimi-yank is without a doubt the most ignorant poster on topix followed by his ignorant friends paul yanks, the don, liam, harley, bronto and fuman chu. what a bunch of fools.

have them check friday on the yank talkback when you posted yourself and exactly as momma would do in a typical ny giant hate message...

your excuse of a neighbor coming in, breaking into your home, logging into only topix to post as momma..is insane..why not call the cops on him? why not post as me or paul, unbiased..fu, liam??

reason why, it was you momma/slackers...just busted...you cannot show your slimy face in any of our forums as we laugh at you

you can fool them as much as you like...as for momma, he has been known to do phony profiles for years and caught in them over and over. a simpleton, get it dummy...your just too stupid..

momma...lmfao..

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brother does. jimi and paul are the two biggest losers on topix. everyone is momma. two fools.

oh quit lying..we did not blame sanchez or the other nitwit profiles..

you just got caught...hide here with the other nut jobs..show back up in the other forums and your just laughed at now..

Since: May 12

Thurles, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

DEFORMED SANCHEZ VD wrote:
<quoted text>
^^^
Sanchez confirmed.
Lol

Thurles, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

WOOT WOOT wrote:
***fckup***
Hmmmm....

Thurles, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Thats... dissapointing...
Slappy Sanchez ESQ

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Slacker By Choice wrote:
I see you have met my two bytches . You may play with them as long as I may play with the two you got Jimi and Paulie. The two morkons I got are fun , you will soon see.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

I don't follow sports but my brother does, it's good to see jimi-yank polluting this forum, he's the biggest loser and liar on topix.
Slappy Sanchez ESQ

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Slacker By Choice wrote:
I don't follow sports but my brother does, it's good to see jimi-yank polluting this forum, he's the biggest loser and liar on topix.
I am sorry to inform you that Monroe is the biggest loser.

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Otis B Driftwood wrote:
I agree jimi-yank and vulgar paul are pretty much the biggest losers on topix.
I don't follow sports but my brother does. I couldnt agree with you more.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Slappy Sanchez ESQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to inform you that Monroe is the biggest loser.

he is in the real topix biggest loser poll, 2013....but momma will win for fun..

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

on page 13092, post number 266937 you will see slackers post himself...exactly as momma would post...[yankee talkback, 4 or 5]

its a riot..

he then waits for hours and comes back with this bs

a friend of his brother broke into his house, went into his computer and of all the forums went into the yank one, and posted exactly as momma chamberlin would, in a subject that momma was writing about...

and he got into his profile, without the password..

and, he broke into the house...

no cops called? some guy ran to a computer to post as someone else??

really?

that is why slackers was laughed at by over 10 people who know the truth..it was momma just not logging out of his profile...and posted himself

he has done that before with other profiles, one of them, tman...

Thurles, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brother does. I couldnt agree with you more.
I get it you dont follow sports!!
Lol!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Hello New Yorkers, I'm taking the last post.
*tiptoes away with the win*

Oyster Bay, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
on page 13092, post number 266937 you will see slackers post himself...exactly as momma would post...[yankee talkback, 4 or 5]
its a riot..
he then waits for hours and comes back with this bs
a friend of his brother broke into his house, went into his computer and of all the forums went into the yank one, and posted exactly as momma chamberlin would, in a subject that momma was writing about...
and he got into his profile, without the password..
and, he broke into the house...
no cops called? some guy ran to a computer to post as someone else??
really?
that is why slackers was laughed at by over 10 people who know the truth..it was momma just not logging out of his profile...and posted himself
he has done that before with other profiles, one of them, tman...
I don't follow sports but my brother does, you're a liar, the biggest on Topix.where in that post do I say Steve broke into my house, show us where I posted that, you're a liar, the biggest on topix. I can't wait till momma gets back on here to put you in your place. you're a loser.

“Baseball is back!”

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Slacker By Choice wrote:
<quoted text>I don't follow sports but my brother does, you're a liar, the biggest on Topix.where in that post do I say Steve broke into my house, show us where I posted that, you're a liar, the biggest on topix. I can't wait till momma gets back on here to put you in your place. you're a loser.

so, he just walked into a house with you not there? you left it open? he proceeded to go into your computer, uninvited and use your profile only in the yank talkback one, and act like momma

really?? why? why not post in the giant forum like you both do? here? why act like momma perfectly?

your a fraud momma...go into the yank talk back and you will be laughed at big time...the post is there...for all to see...and check the timeline...

nice try..say, did you mention within 2 minutes of it momma calls his buddy unbiased on his cell? why not go in the yank forum to deny it??

you were humilated..and forced to lie...

game over idiot...see you around momma!
BINGO

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
so, he just walked into a house with you not there? you left it open? he proceeded to go into your computer, uninvited and use your profile only in the yank talkback one, and act like momma
really?? why? why not post in the giant forum like you both do? here? why act like momma perfectly?
your a fraud momma...go into the yank talk back and you will be laughed at big time...the post is there...for all to see...and check the timeline...
nice try..say, did you mention within 2 minutes of it momma calls his buddy unbiased on his cell? why not go in the yank forum to deny it??
you were humilated..and forced to lie...
game over idiot...see you around momma!
Spot on Jimi!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 23,881 - 23,900 of25,301
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••