#24852 Dec 12, 2012
Hello last posters
Have a good night

Win
SOME SANCHEZ PROJECTION

Dover, OH

#24853 Dec 12, 2012
Topix Girly Man wrote:
<quoted text>Well well well look who decided to show his sperm covered face around here. You have some nerve. Have you decided to move in with your lover Riverhead? Not that I care where you go because I have moved on. I have taken a wonderful black lover named Jamal .Now I know what it feels like to be with a REAL man with Real equipment . I experienced my very first orgasm with him a a few of his friends. So don't think about coming around this house no more. Jamal says he will bust a cap in your fairy azz if you do.
Dude, is the post above your coming out party?

You love to portray yourself as a female with your ID's
Mrs. Deformed Sanchez
PrettyQueen
Ashley33
to name a few.

Tell us the female nic that Uncle Joe called you when he was affectionate to you. Was it PrettyQueen?
Ashley?
giggle
JAMAL

Paterson, NJ

#24854 Dec 12, 2012
Monroes Wife wrote:
<quoted text>Well well well look who decided to show his sperm covered face around here. You have some nerve. Have you decided to move in with your lover Riverhead? Not that I care where you go because I have moved on. I have taken a wonderful black lover named Jamal .Now I know what it feels like to be with a REAL man with Real equipment . I experienced my very first orgasm with him a a few of his friends. So don't think about coming around this house no more. Jamal says he will bust a cap in your fairy azz if you do.
Sanchez.... I told you I don't want your skank horse loving azz....Get it? Now pick up your fake boob and bounce.
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24855 Dec 12, 2012
SOME SANCHEZ PROJECTION wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, is the post above your coming out party?
You love to portray yourself as a female with your ID's
Mrs. Deformed Sanchez
PrettyQueen
Ashley33
to name a few.
Tell us the female nic that Uncle Joe called you when he was affectionate to you. Was it PrettyQueen?
Ashley?
giggle
Just so you know Jamal found your secret box with all your dil-dos and strap ons That you use on Riverhead and threw them out!!! But right now he has me bent over and holding my ankles. You know what I mean don't you? giggglleegilleygiggley
COPY AND PASTE

Dover, OH

#24856 Dec 13, 2012
Monroes Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know Jamal found your secret box with all your dil-dos and strap ons That you use on Riverhead and threw them out!!! But right now he has me bent over and holding my ankles. You know what I mean don't you? giggglleegilleygiggley
Is this post a copy and paste from the GaySpeak Forum thread?
Are you signed in 24/7 over there?
Do you naturally assume the female part when you're with Jamal 'Ashley'?
Dude, the BLACK HEART that your uncle bestowed on you at an early age is our entertainment. Thank you Uncle Joe for creating this freak for us.
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24857 Dec 13, 2012
Riverhead says that your tiny penis is no problem in your relationship with him. I use to say the same thing to myself.After being with Jamal I can no longer lie to myself. He has opened my mind and other things wink wink to know the difference. Well I have to go Jamal has me practicing my mouth with a cucumber so I can do certain things to him and his homies.
MR DEFORMED SANCHEZ OUTED

Dover, OH

#24858 Dec 13, 2012
Monroes Wife wrote:
Riverhead says that your tiny penis is no problem in your relationship with him. I use to say the same thing to myself.After being with Jamal I can no longer lie to myself. He has opened my mind and other things wink wink to know the difference. Well I have to go Jamal has me practicing my mouth with a cucumber so I can do certain things to him and his homies.
By your recent post I see that you have swung the door wide open and have stepped out of your closet. Your girly man meltdown would put a smile on Uncle Joe's face, just like in the old 'gay' days.
JAMAL

Paterson, NJ

#24859 Dec 13, 2012
Monroes Wife wrote:
Since you keep begging(Sanchez) ho I will bring my boys over and give you a nice facial ...have plenty of rags handy.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24860 Dec 13, 2012
JAMAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you keep begging(Sanchez) ho I will bring my boys over and give you a nice facial ...have plenty of rags handy.
Hey dickhead, ready and waiting lol.
BRING IT.
So why is Mrs Sanchez always on your mind?

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Since: Mar 12

Health Department

#24861 Dec 13, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dickhead, ready and waiting lol.
BRING IT.
So why is Mrs Sanchez always on your mind?
I don't think you are always on his mind Sanchez...You are just to obvious.
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24862 Dec 13, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Riverhead how do you know if my husband is using his tiny penis or his pinky when he plows you from behind? Answer: The pinky hurts !

Location hidden

#24863 Dec 13, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
Obvious troll is obvious eh...

Location hidden

#24864 Dec 13, 2012
Monroes Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Riverhead how do you know if my husband is using his tiny penis or his pinky when he plows you from behind? Answer: The pinky hurts !
Ha. Toe suck here has seen more c*ck than a pub urinal.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24865 Dec 13, 2012
Hello again contestants
hope your day was good.

I win
good night.

Health Department

#24866 Dec 13, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. Toe suck here has seen more c*ck than a pub urinal.
Pub urinals is that where you mother hangs out?

Health Department

#24867 Dec 13, 2012
Monroes Wife wrote:
<quoted text>
Another c*nt copy and paste,what a DOLT Sanchez.

Tee Hee
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24868 Dec 13, 2012
In your emails to my husband you wrote how cute it was the way he referred to your Azz as his jizz box. You referred to his tiny penis as your tongue tickler! Toe Socks (Riverhead) have you told your lover about my husband yet?

Health Department

#24869 Dec 13, 2012
Monroes Wife wrote:
In your emails to my husband you wrote how cute it was the way he referred to your Azz as his jizz box. You referred to his tiny penis as your tongue tickler! Toe Socks (Riverhead) have you told your lover about my husband yet?
Real classy Sanchez is this what cancer does to your brain?

Die monster die....:)
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24870 Dec 13, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
Real classy Sanchez is this what cancer does to your brain?
Die monster die....:)
Answer my question did you tell him or not??
Mr West Babylon SANCHEZ

Paterson, NJ

#24871 Dec 13, 2012
My ho is posting from West Babylon again ,I told her to clean this place up and stop leaving her boobs on the bathroom sink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 min -Glinda- 16,823
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 14 min DAVID27 334,389
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 min ThomasA 312,794
News How a Progressive Elementary School Dealt With ... 24 min CBC Gey Agenda Lu... 5
So God is a Trump sucker after all!!! 33 min The Only True Dog 2
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 41 min Old Millenia Tramp 57
Madam President 45 min Old Millenia Tramp 183

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages