Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24809 Dec 11, 2012
Broken Clock wrote:
There's no silence lad. Either you're not seeing my posts or they're not getting through. I've even changed ISPs. I'm just trying to tell you to back off and not be such a head case all your life. And that you still fell asleep. That's worse in my eyes. Now im going to back off, okay?
A r s e h o l e .
I see that one. So youre a PB customer too? Ireland huh... Thats beside the point. I fell asleep because i was awake the night before too. You had only to open the garage door to see i had made room for it. Not only did you not check, you didnt even lock the car when you got out. Your a selfish, lazy arrogant c*nt who thought he could play anonymous in a country that can be travelled end to end in six hours, in a county that can be travelled end to end in one. Get lost.
Broken Clock

Thurles, Ireland

#24810 Dec 11, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that one. So youre a PB customer too? Ireland huh... Thats beside the point. I fell asleep because i was awake the night before too. You had only to open the garage door to see i had made room for it. Not only did you not check, you didnt even lock the car when you got out. Your a selfish, lazy arrogant c*nt who thought he could play anonymous in a country that can be travelled end to end in six hours, in a county that can be travelled end to end in one. Get lost.
Whatever.
Broken Clock

Thurles, Ireland

#24811 Dec 11, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should still have arranged something if you were that tired. Not that I believe you, or it matters. You were supposed to stay up. Awake. ALERT. It doesn't matter what I did. You dozed off when you least should have. Good bye.

Location hidden

#24812 Dec 11, 2012
Broken Clock wrote:
<quoted text>
You should still have arranged something if you were that tired. Not that I believe you, or it matters. You were supposed to stay up. Awake. ALERT. It doesn't matter what I did. You dozed off when you least should have. Good bye.
Go f*ck yourself.

Location hidden

#24813 Dec 11, 2012
Monroes Wife wrote:
Get em Renegade , take no prisoners !
Not that kinda person.
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24814 Dec 11, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that kinda person.
I am , I love gettin down and dirty let me handle this dooshbag for you

Since: Dec 12

Satellite Provider

#24815 Dec 11, 2012
Do you love keepingup with the entertainment world ???

Get juicest news , sexy photos , music news and all!!!!

Visit www.thenyreporter.com NoW!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#24816 Dec 11, 2012
Monroes Wife wrote:
<quoted text>I am , I love gettin down and dirty let me handle this dooshbag for you
As am i but this time its different. Theres an entire ocean between me and the ass hats were attacking. Theres less than 30 minutes between me and the ass hat that tried to play tricks last night. Real life where both posters know each other requires a careful approach. Would rather avoid somethin stupid unless its impossible. Its sorted now and thats all that matters.

Location hidden

#24817 Dec 11, 2012
Winning.

Since: Nov 10

Willies head WV

#24818 Dec 11, 2012
*peeks in*
Wow!
Good morning!

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Since: Mar 12

Health Department

#24819 Dec 11, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
As am i but this time its different. Theres an entire ocean between me and the ass hats were attacking. Theres less than 30 minutes between me and the ass hat that tried to play tricks last night. Real life where both posters know each other requires a careful approach. Would rather avoid somethin stupid unless its impossible. Its sorted now and thats all that matters.
Damn now you got a 3-way going instead of two other guys it's with 2 other profiles.
Pssst you slipped up with one sitch.
Tee Hee.
Hi Sanchez !(Bryan)

Health Department

#24820 Dec 11, 2012
Monroes Wife wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Riverhead shouldn't you be kneeling in front of my husband right about now?
Did Bryan leave you again?
Mrs Deformed Sanchez wrote:
Contrary to my wishes and opinions , I not by choice and against my advice relay this information to who my bride thought to be her friends.At 6:45 this evening Gloria succumbed to a natural onslaught of physical abuse brought on by a disease she fought and bested for the past 7 years. Her fight was gallant and steadfast. Her last breaths were labored and painful.She fought with the strength of 100 men to the very end. I held her hand as our family gathered around her own bed. She was to proud to cause anyone discomfort. It was her last wish to be at home . So I made sure that was to be. She by her own deeds and honorable life will be afforded a private burial in Calverton Cemetery in the days to follow. I have never sat here in her home office at her work station and even now I feel I have invaded her privacy.
She was even more wonderful than you could all imagine though she stated many times how much she enjoyed those of you she met. Her very last wish to all friends and family was to support and help flourish The St. Baldricks Foundation. As I have said goodbye to my heart and soulmate please join me in saying goodbye to your friend ,she did so enjoy you all and you made her smile often.
Regretfully but not Hopelessly
Bryan
With the strenght of 100 gay men?

Tee Hee!!!!

Location hidden

#24821 Dec 11, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn now you got a 3-way going instead of two other guys it's with 2 other profiles.
Pssst you slipped up with one sitch.
Tee Hee.
Hi Sanchez !(Bryan)
Your not important mate. And im just waiting for the black box capital lettered troll riverhead or monroe to arrive -following your spastic way of thinking- calling himself -RENEGADES BROKEN COCK lol. Get a life.

Health Department

#24822 Dec 11, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not important mate. And im just waiting for the black box capital lettered troll riverhead or monroe to arrive -following your spastic way of thinking- calling himself -RENEGADES BROKEN COCK lol. Get a life.
I thought your new friends name was RENEGADES BROKEN CLOCK? Or do you just have C*CK on your mind all the time?

LOL

Location hidden

#24823 Dec 11, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought your new friends name was RENEGADES BROKEN CLOCK? Or do you just have C*CK on your mind all the time?
LOL
Youre just not smart enough to understand.
Try to be real for a second.. do you seriously think the first thing ye would have done wouldnt be to remove that "L" and use it as a gay joke like all the others you lot use? I just beat you to it. And if i had to choose between c*ck on my mind and c*ck in my throat. I would have taken the opposite path to yours and have it on my mind..

Health Department

#24824 Dec 11, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre just not smart enough to understand.
Try to be real for a second.. do you seriously think the first thing ye would have done wouldnt be to remove that "L" and use it as a gay joke like all the others you lot use? I just beat you to it. And if i had to choose between c*ck on my mind and c*ck in my throat. I would have taken the opposite path to yours and have it on my mind..
Nice try but you fail again Sanchez.

Location hidden

#24825 Dec 11, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try but you fail again Sanchez.
Aaand were back to Sanchez...
See ya..
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24826 Dec 11, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaand were back to Sanchez...
See ya..
I thought I was Sanchez? Well Jamal is off tonight so I better get ready he is having some friends by for me to meet win wink , Hey Riverhead(Toe Socks) does my husband hold your ears when you are servicing him? gigglegigglegiggle

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24827 Dec 11, 2012
This forum is funny. I've no idea who any of you are talking about but your arguments are really funny. Perhaps shouldn't say that, don't mean to offend anybody, but trust me from a stranger's viewpoint it's lol.
Oh and I get to win too.
Anna

Westmoreland, TN

#24828 Dec 11, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycott the NFL (Sep '12) 25 min Empty seats 11
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 41 min Susanm 322,335
Who will take Omarosa's place? 2 hr FBI Dirty - Trump... 11
News Survey: SUNY Geneseo, Binghamton among nation's... (Jan '08) 3 hr crap hitting the fan 26
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Whiny1 17,769
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 hr Paul Yanks 342,598
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 5 hr 2 Dogs 7,216

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages