Since: May 12

Location hidden

#24787 Dec 10, 2012
Broken Clock wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly, I don't care what you're driving C####. And the very fact I haven't gone into greater detail regarding your cars or the fact that I know which two you wrote off in accidents, or indeed, the letters under those hash tags should prove I'm not inclined to divulge anything.
Yet!
Yeah ok lol im still driving the jeep. I have a rough idea how you found me here. You saw me on the dublin forums, yes? I have very few people in my life though and what youve told me narrows it down nicely. Im talking a handfull here. So i have a rough idea who you are. Youre sure as hell not in dublin, mate..
If you know my name then you know my number though its become quickly clear to me that you appear to me that youve changed yours. So instead of "divulging" it, try using it to call me and we can sort this out LIKE ADULTS. Seriously. Im only going to ask you ONCE not to reveal my number -yes you DO have it- or any further personal details.
H Gilmore

AOL

#24788 Dec 10, 2012
Ya know that mister mister lady ?
Broken Clock

Ireland

#24789 Dec 10, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah ok lol im still driving the jeep. I have a rough idea how you found me here. You saw me on the dublin forums, yes? I have very few people in my life though and what youve told me narrows it down nicely. Im talking a handfull here. So i have a rough idea who you are. Youre sure as hell not in dublin, mate..
If you know my name then you know my number though its become quickly clear to me that you appear to me that youve changed yours. So instead of "divulging" it, try using it to call me and we can sort this out LIKE ADULTS. Seriously. Im only going to ask you ONCE not to reveal my number -yes you DO have it- or any further personal details.
Are you threatening me?

Location hidden

#24790 Dec 10, 2012
Broken Clock wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you threatening me?
So you dont deny having my number.. F*ck it im not working till thursday though i could still do without this sh*t. At this time! Do you have any idea how stupud this is? No im not threatning you. Threats imply multiple outcomes. Im guaranteeing you only one. Tell me. "Im curious" Have we fallen out over a logistical issue in the last two and a half years?

Location hidden

#24791 Dec 10, 2012
Amd tell me before i start the car.

Location hidden

#24792 Dec 10, 2012
Id wager we have..
Broken Clock

Thurles, Ireland

#24793 Dec 10, 2012
I call bullsh it on that bluff. And car? I thought you were still driving the jeep?????????
I wouldn't push any harder if I were you.
"Renegade".

Location hidden

#24794 Dec 10, 2012
Broken Clock wrote:
I call bullsh it on that bluff. And car? I thought you were still driving the jeep?????????
I wouldn't push any harder if I were you.
"Renegade".
Tipperary huh?
Wait right there.
Broken Clock

Ireland

#24795 Dec 10, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tipperary huh?
Wait right there.
Fu ck off you psychopath. Do not mess with me.

Location hidden

#24796 Dec 10, 2012
Broken Clock wrote:
<quoted text>
Fu ck off you psychopath. Do not mess with me.
Yeah, switching back to your mobile network doesnt change the location on posts already made. You f*cked up, "Broken Cock" you were obviously usin wifi or some sh*t for something and forgot about it. Its ok though. I already knew. And i know Bansha pretty well too, you childish muppet.

Last chance.
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24797 Dec 10, 2012
Get em Renegade , take no prisoners !

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Since: Mar 12

Health Department

#24798 Dec 10, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, switching back to your mobile network doesnt change the location on posts already made. You f*cked up, "Broken Cock" you were obviously usin wifi or some sh*t for something and forgot about it. Its ok though. I already knew. And i know Bansha pretty well too, you childish muppet.
Last chance.
Dolt...when you switch profiles we can see it.....nice try c*nt rag.

“Sanchez's Cafe Is Closed”

Since: Mar 12

Health Department

#24799 Dec 10, 2012
Monroes Wife wrote:
Get em Renegade , take no prisoners !
Go rub one off Sanchez and calm down....stop posting to yourself .
Monroes Wife

Lindenhurst, NY

#24800 Dec 10, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
Go rub one off Sanchez and calm down....stop posting to yourself .
Hey Riverhead shouldn't you be kneeling in front of my husband right about now?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#24801 Dec 10, 2012
Hi Last Posters

Keep fighting between yourselves....I'll quietly take the win :)
Broken Clock

Ireland

#24802 Dec 10, 2012
Renegade_22 wrote:
<quoted text>
Last chance.
You actually think I'm in Bansha? You're clueless lad. Look fu ck you if you cant take a joke (or an ounce of responsibility for ANYTHING) and fu ck everything about you. I'll be honest, I thought I'd get a little more out of this. I didn't think you were a friendless fa ggot now who would only have to pick from three people. You sad bas tard.
Fine. Spare yourself the effort of showing up and making yet another mistake in your life and I'll behave.
For now.

Location hidden

#24803 Dec 11, 2012
Broken Clock wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually think I'm in Bansha? You're clueless lad. Look fu ck you if you cant take a joke (or an ounce of responsibility for ANYTHING) and fu ck everything about you. I'll be honest, I thought I'd get a little more out of this. I didn't think you were a friendless fa ggot now who would only have to pick from three people. You sad bas tard.
Fine. Spare yourself the effort of showing up and making yet another mistake in your life and I'll behave.
For now.
Get f*cked you failed aboortion. Ive been refreshing this page all night. Doesnt mean i didnt go for a spin though. I crossed a certain bridge in the town, headed toward tipp town. I took a cretain turn off after that bridge. I drove a certain number of miles and low and behold, to a certain direction, was a white saloon parked in front of the house youve been living in for the last six years!!!!
"For now"
Shove it you spastic, if i ever see personal details of mine anywher, i promise i wont dance around the bush like i have tonight.
"An ounce of responsibility"
What a retard you are. If you hadnt been such a lazy prick and actually parked IN the garage before hauling your fat ass to bed, wed be grand. Now f*ck back to the dublin/wherever forums you hang around, trying to order the only thing you have left to live for and dont you ever, ever dare do something like this again, "D*****" I would have welcomed a reconciliation but nothing has changed in that time with you. I dont ever want to hear from, or about you again. Do not make me regret walking away from your house. Now p*ss off.

Location hidden

#24804 Dec 11, 2012
Toe Socks wrote:
<quoted text>
Dolt...when you switch profiles we can see it.....nice try c*nt rag.
Real original. Try usin your brain, spastic.

Location hidden

#24807 Dec 11, 2012
Ill take your silence as an agreement.
Broken Clock

Thurles, Ireland

#24808 Dec 11, 2012
There's no silence lad. Either you're not seeing my posts or they're not getting through. I've even changed ISPs. I'm just trying to tell you to back off and not be such a head case all your life. And that you still fell asleep. That's worse in my eyes. Now im going to back off, okay?
A r s e h o l e .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr Maude 4,770
News Plaque honoring Robert E. Lee in Brooklyn to be... 2 hr Listen to the Word 1
Trump says stupid stuff 2 hr District10 3
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr Alyssa76 18,517
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Alyssa76 17,292
the alphabet game (Oct '11) 3 hr Ben 3,577
trump best president in history 3 hr Jack 4

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages