#5676 Dec 7, 2012
ha
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#5677 Dec 10, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
100% correct? LOL
I have come to realize you are just another failure of the Wyandanch School District.
The above statement shows that a school district definitely failure you. Your partner Devil said I was 100% correct. So why do you have a problem with it?

BTW, TricycleRyder what have you been 100% correct about anything in this forum? You never have an opinion of your own just piggy backing off of someone else post.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#5679 Dec 11, 2012
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
The above statement shows that a school district definitely failure you. Your partner Devil said I was 100% correct. So why do you have a problem with it?
BTW, TricycleRyder what have you been 100% correct about anything in this forum? You never have an opinion of your own just piggy backing off of someone else post.
"a school district defenitely failure you???????? LMAO

Come on bricky......NO ONE is THAT stupid!!!!!!!!!!

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#5680 Dec 11, 2012
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record, if nothing else, I've been 100% correct that you are an absolute f*ckin MORON
Ricky D

Atlanta, GA

#5681 Dec 11, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
"a school district defenitely failure you???????? LMAO
Come on bricky......NO ONE is THAT stupid!!!!!!!!!!
'No ONE is THAT stupid'??? You ARE!!! Just look at the above post.
'defenitely' LMAO
Ricky D

Atlanta, GA

#5682 Dec 11, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record, if nothing else, I've been 100% correct that you are an absolute f*ckin MORON
All the above post does is shows your ignorant. Everybody that reads my posts about you knows that I'm telling the truth. Your problem is that you don't have any past post to defend yourself. So you have to call me names in order to try to make yourself look good.'TricycleRyder' you are dumb when it comes to anything about BB. I didn't make you dumb maybe you should check your parents!!!

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#5683 Dec 11, 2012
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
All the above post does is shows your ignorant. Everybody that reads my posts about you knows that I'm telling the truth. Your problem is that you don't have any past post to defend yourself. So you have to call me names in order to try to make yourself look good.'TricycleRyder' you are dumb when it comes to anything about BB. I didn't make you dumb maybe you should check your parents!!!
Bricky........you're (not your) an azz.......and anyone who reads this forum knows it. You're a legend in yor own mind.

"I have to make myself look good by calling you names"?
Yet you call me "tricyclerider".

I'd tell you to check your own parents..........if I thought you knew who they were. Now get back to Z-bo's jock where you belong
meh

United States

#5685 Dec 11, 2012
ah
Ricky D

Atlanta, GA

#5686 Dec 12, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
Bricky........you're (not your) an azz.......and anyone who reads this forum knows it. You're a legend in yor own mind.
"I have to make myself look good by calling you names"?
Yet you call me "tricyclerider".
I'd tell you to check your own parents..........if I thought you knew who they were. Now get back to Z-bo's jock where you belong
Your parents wouldn't let you ride anything but a Tricycle but you always wanted something bigger.

I'm a legend in your mind because I never call myself that. Of course I process more BB knowledge than you will ever have in a million years. That's what bother you isn't it?

Where does your dumb butt belong???

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#5687 Dec 13, 2012
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your parents wouldn't let you ride anything but a Tricycle but you always wanted something bigger.
I'm a legend in your mind because I never call myself that. Of course I process more BB knowledge than you will ever have in a million years. That's what bother you isn't it?
Where does your dumb butt belong???
Yes Bricky, we are all in awe of your vast BB knowledge.

So tell me, with this clearly superior basketball mind.....what do you do for a living?
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5688 Dec 13, 2012
What's up to all the Knicks fans. You guys are on a role and playing very well so far this season even without Amare and Shumpert. I don't care what they say about them taking to many 3's. In my opinion, most of the 3's they are getting are wideopen from great ball movement. Hell they can easily drive to the rim because the opposing defenses will be out of position. Great ball movement always beats great defense. Don't beat my Lakers to bad tonight lol.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5690 Dec 17, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell me, with this clearly superior basketball mind.....what do you do for a living?
Crickets
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5691 Dec 18, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Crickets
What's up Red. Where have you been bro? How is everything with you and the family? I haven't seen you on here in a while. Knicks are playing well depsite the lost last night. Amare should be coming back soon and Melo in my opinion is the MVP so far this season. It will come down to him, Lebron and Durrant for that honor.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5692 Dec 18, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Bricky said he worked for the Knicks lol.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5694 Dec 18, 2012
Bricky wrote:
<quoted text>
I work behind the stadium at the jackshack as a jizzmopper. I know soo much about bball because knicks are my clients.
So how come you act as if you want to Knicks to win, but you don't like the route they have taken to get to this point? In my opinion, every team will take a different route to get where they want to be. Sure they have made some bad moves in free agency, but that will be all forgetten even more if they win the NBA title this year and this team can win it.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5696 Dec 19, 2012
Well Knicks fans your boys are back in action tonight against the Nets. If Melo plays tonight I think he will have another 35 plus game night.
Ricky D

Atlanta, GA

#5698 Dec 22, 2012
Good article on the return of Amare' the 100million man. For those who especially wanted to see Zach gone. Read it and wept!!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-l...

“Let's go Yankees”

Long Island

#5699 Dec 23, 2012
Ricky D wrote:
Good article on the return of Amare' the 100million man. For those who especially wanted to see Zach gone. Read it and wept!!!
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-l...
"read it and wept".........LOL

As for the article, so what. While I didnt know they were offering to give him away, it doesnt suprise me. And it doesnt suprise me that no one would want him, considering his health and contract. However, the author did mention how having Amare come off the bench could help. Right now we don't have a decent big man for the 2nd unit.

You want to say the team would be better off if they still had your idol? They probably would, but they don't. They'd probably be better if they still had David Lee, but they don't. Life goes on.

We do need another forward that can rebound, and the old guys aren't helping. The team is off to a good start, but I am worried about their health over a long season.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#5700 Dec 23, 2012
I don't follow sports but my brother does, he says the Knicks will collapse shortly and become the 500 team they are, he said they have no guards or rebounding and are way to soft, whatever that means.
Ricky D

Atlanta, GA

#5701 Dec 23, 2012
HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
"read it and wept".........LOL
As for the article, so what. While I didnt know they were offering to give him away, it doesnt suprise me. And it doesnt suprise me that no one would want him, considering his health and contract. However, the author did mention how having Amare come off the bench could help. Right now we don't have a decent big man for the 2nd unit.
You want to say the team would be better off if they still had your idol? They probably would, but they don't. They'd probably be better if they still had David Lee, but they don't. Life goes on.
We do need another forward that can rebound, and the old guys aren't helping. The team is off to a good start, but I am worried about their health over a long season.
This was info purposes only. I know that most that post here remember Alan Houston. He was the 1st 100 million dollar man mistake. Now we have Amare'. The situations are just about the same. Does anyone in this forum beside me think we have make enough mistakes. I know all of you say, well Ricky what can we do. Voice you opinion and be count for what is right. Again, I know all of you are saying, well what is right. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that the signing of Amare' was a mistake. Just look at the same dollar amount. That in itself should have raised a red flag.

Ryder you are correct about moving on but let not go along with mistakes that haunts us for a very long time.

Everyone including you know how I feel about Zach. He is the best PF in the league. Say's Kevin Durrant!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 min ThomasA 317,494
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 42 min KitKaboodle 17,573
News Hillary Clinton fans mob New York bookstore for... 1 hr Hillary Blames ot... 10
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 3 hr Bruser 8,594
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr It s Weather Not ... 63,974
News More Aug '17 Tina 5
joey d`s pizzeria (Aug '09) May '17 Lisa 3

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages