LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5655 Nov 27, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>The largest market in sports has 2 teams in every major sport, does LA even have a football team? Your point is flawed.
Lol I wasn't trying to make a point at all. I was just saying I don't like the idea about moving them to Brooklyn. Like you said though it's all about the money and I'm sure they are making even more money selling Brooklyn Nets gear. Knicks gear looks better than that crap anyday of the week lol.

“Born Genius, Slacker by Choice”

Since: Mar 12

Oyster Bay, NY

#5656 Nov 27, 2012
I dont follow sports but my brothers a big college basketball fan, he hates the pros but he says the Knicks have been terrible for the last 39 years and it will 40 after this year, whatever that means.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5657 Nov 28, 2012
LAKERS 4 LIFE wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I wasn't trying to make a point at all. I was just saying I don't like the idea about moving them to Brooklyn. Like you said though it's all about the money and I'm sure they are making even more money selling Brooklyn Nets gear. Knicks gear looks better than that crap anyday of the week lol.
I know you weren't, just busting your chops
Ricky D

Denton, TX

#5658 Nov 28, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>BROOK-LYN!!!! You were right about Melo, but the best team won Monday night. Rebounding or lack of, and no ball movement killed the Knicks against BROOK-LYN!!!
How observant you are about the Knicks lack of rebounding!!!! You are so smart!!! Never mention that since the season started. Once again, how observant, how smart, WHAT KNOWLEDGE!!!
Ricky D

Denton, TX

#5659 Nov 28, 2012
So an article about Melo being like Bernard King. After the game against the Net so much for that comparison. But who in the world would even think of that to began with? A hurt B.K. is light years better.
Ricky D

Denton, TX

#5660 Nov 28, 2012
What about the 100 million dollar man(Amare')?? Nobody is talking about him, WHY?? Those of you that post in this forum were jumping up and down about the signing. Of course you remember the PF that 'Daddy Walsh' and 'Jungle Dan' traded? The one that beat our butt a few weeks ago!! Looks like his team is the best team in the Western conference, hmmm. Is that the same guy that most of you said we could win with? Ok, move right along. The QUESTION IS - What do you do with a guy that makes a 100 million dollar(with bad knee & micro fractures). Did we get him insured?? Anyway, What do you geniuses that were jumping up and down suggest we do with Amare'? Don't all of you post at one time, LOL!!! THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM, HUH??
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5661 Nov 28, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>I know you weren't, just busting your chops
Lol tha's cool. Hey how about those Lakers last night? God they suck lol. Still a long season though., Knicks will bounce back with a win over the Bucks tonight and we will see what the Nets do tonight in Boston.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5662 Nov 28, 2012
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
How observant you are about the Knicks lack of rebounding!!!! You are so smart!!! Never mention that since the season started. Once again, how observant, how smart, WHAT KNOWLEDGE!!!
Calme down Ricky. There is not a perfect team in the NBA and you know this. Every team has flaws. Sure the Knicks don't rebound well, but Amare is not there and he will help out in that departemt. I think the team is doing very well while he is not there. You are 9-4 at the moment and the team is one of the best in the NBA at the moment. Just be happy that they are winning. If they were not winning then you would really be saying things lol.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5663 Nov 28, 2012
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunday Nov 18

1st game they out rebounded the opponent, having Melo at 4 causes mismatches offensively, but does effect boards. I don't think when Stats return if it will fix that problem.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5664 Nov 28, 2012
Ricky D wrote:
What about the 100 million dollar man(Amare')?? Nobody is talking about him, WHY?? Those of you that post in this forum were jumping up and down about the signing. Of course you remember the PF that 'Daddy Walsh' and 'Jungle Dan' traded? The one that beat our butt a few weeks ago!! Looks like his team is the best team in the Western conference, hmmm. Is that the same guy that most of you said we could win with? Ok, move right along. The QUESTION IS - What do you do with a guy that makes a 100 million dollar(with bad knee & micro fractures). Did we get him insured?? Anyway, What do you geniuses that were jumping up and down suggest we do with Amare'? Don't all of you post at one time, LOL!!! THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM, HUH??
Saturday Nov 17

jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
the ex knick one...you can tell i paid attention...sorry for my ramble..
Cool,tough lost in Memphis Friday night, that Grizzlies team is legit.
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5665 Nov 28, 2012
Ricky just to clear up the matter of Amare and Z-Bo, if it had been a trade of those 2 players then it would been a foolish mistake. You know the Knicks were trying to free up cap for a run at LeBron, and I was all for it, would still be for it right now to obtain the best player in the NBA. You can't find one post where I was for the Amare signing, the reason I don't mention him is because I never was a fan of his game. He ended up being that bad consolation prize on Lets Make A deal with Monty Hall. I will admit you were right about Walsh and D'Antoni, and giving up Z-Bo and not winning the prize was a bad gamble, but I digress, its time to move on. I'll say it again you were 100% correct on your ill feelings against what the Knicks did.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

Lakeland, FL

#5666 Nov 30, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>Sunday Nov 18
1st game they out rebounded the opponent, having Melo at 4 causes mismatches offensively, but does effect boards. I don't think when Stats return if it will fix that problem.
He won't fix the problem, but he will help them out a little in that department. Like I was telling Ricky every team in the NBA has flaws. Knicks may have a rebounding problem, but things like that can be corrected as the season goes on. I have seen it happened before and it's better to see your flaws early in the season and not later in the season.
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#5667 Dec 3, 2012
Please tell me how you can correct a 'Rebounding Problem' as the season goes on?? I can't wait to read your answer.
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#5668 Dec 3, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
Ricky just to clear up the matter of Amare and Z-Bo, if it had been a trade of those 2 players then it would been a foolish mistake. You know the Knicks were trying to free up cap for a run at LeBron, and I was all for it, would still be for it right now to obtain the best player in the NBA. You can't find one post where I was for the Amare signing, the reason I don't mention him is because I never was a fan of his game. He ended up being that bad consolation prize on Lets Make A deal with Monty Hall. I will admit you were right about Walsh and D'Antoni, and giving up Z-Bo and not winning the prize was a bad gamble, but I digress, its time to move on. I'll say it again you were 100% correct on your ill feelings against what the Knicks did.
THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA?? Once again, I'm amazed at some of the things you say. I shouldn't!!! The best player doesn't always translate into a championship.
I haven't look for one post that you went along with the signing of Amare' but there definitely one against. That I do Know!! Remember what silent does!!! Any trade that send Zach anywhere was foolish.
Devil, I don't need you after Five to Six years later to tell me that I was right about Zach, Crawford,'Daddy Walsh,'Jungle Dan' and others. Anybody that has read our on going conflict knows(even if they don't know bb)who been correct about the Knicks.
There are several problems with the Knicks that needs to be address. 1. What do we do with a 100 million dollar player? 2. What do we do being the oldest team in the league? That was a problem we had not long ago and now we back in the same position. 3. Can't rebound and shoot to many 3's. 4. No sign of chemistry between Melo & Amare' & Chandler. 5. The most important problem may be is 'Who is the leader of this team'? Is it a small forward? It definitely not our PF. 6. When do you start to rebuild the oldest team in the league?
Players to build a team around come along 'Far and in between'. If we are to truly win a championship it want be with any player this current team. I said 'WIN' not 'GIVE'. These are the reasons it hard to forget about Zach. Damn Good PF or Good Center win real Championships. Jordan Hill is in 'Jungle Dan' dog house. The two didn't get along while with the Knicks. I saw something in this kid. Amare for Gasol???
reddevil76

Blythewood, SC

#5669 Dec 4, 2012
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
THE BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA?? Once again, I'm amazed at some of the things you say. I shouldn't!!! The best player doesn't always translate into a championship.
I haven't look for one post that you went along with the signing of Amare' but there definitely one against. That I do Know!! Remember what silent does!!! Any trade that send Zach anywhere was foolish.
Devil, I don't need you after Five to Six years later to tell me that I was right about Zach, Crawford,'Daddy Walsh,'Jungle Dan' and others. Anybody that has read our on going conflict knows(even if they don't know bb)who been correct about the Knicks.
There are several problems with the Knicks that needs to be address. 1. What do we do with a 100 million dollar player? 2. What do we do being the oldest team in the league? That was a problem we had not long ago and now we back in the same position. 3. Can't rebound and shoot to many 3's. 4. No sign of chemistry between Melo & Amare' & Chandler. 5. The most important problem may be is 'Who is the leader of this team'? Is it a small forward? It definitely not our PF. 6. When do you start to rebuild the oldest team in the league?
Players to build a team around come along 'Far and in between'. If we are to truly win a championship it want be with any player this current team. I said 'WIN' not 'GIVE'. These are the reasons it hard to forget about Zach. Damn Good PF or Good Center win real Championships. Jordan Hill is in 'Jungle Dan' dog house. The two didn't get along while with the Knicks. I saw something in this kid. Amare for Gasol???
That was my one and only, it will never happen again, you call it a conflict, I call it you're a idiot.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5670 Dec 4, 2012
Ricky D wrote:
Please tell me how you can correct a 'Rebounding Problem' as the season goes on?? I can't wait to read your answer.
So as much as basketball you have watched over the years, you are telling me that you can't improve in some areas at all? Yes some flaws will be there, but rebounding is something that can be fixed espeically when you don't have some of your key players. When the season comes to an end and when they get STAT and Shumpert you will see how much they have improved in that department. Also don't forget that Kidd can rebound to or maybe as some fans say he is to old to do that lol.
Ricky D

Cumming, GA

#5671 Dec 4, 2012
reddevil76 wrote:
<quoted text>That was my one and only, it will never happen again, you call it a conflict, I call it you're a idiot.
'Conflict' I was being nice. I'm the idiot that 100% correct!! What are U??? LOL

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#5672 Dec 5, 2012
Ricky D wrote:
<quoted text>
'Conflict' I was being nice. I'm the idiot that 100% correct!! What are U??? LOL
100% correct? LOL

I have come to realize you are just another failure of the Wyandanch School District.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5673 Dec 5, 2012
What's up Knicks fans. Your boys are back in action tonight when they take on the Bobcats so start a 3 games in 4 nights road trip. Jason Kidd is expected to make his return tonight too. I expect the Knicks to win to go 13-4 on the season.
LAKERS 4 LIFE

West Palm Beach, FL

#5674 Dec 6, 2012
Congrats on the buzzer beating win last night against the Bobcats. Tonight is going to be a tough one against the Heat Stroke who are coming off a great loss to the Wizards lol. I'm glad that Melo is going to play and I hope the Knicks can pull this one out. This will be close and hopefully the refs don't decide the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 2 min 2 Dogs 2,052
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 4 min 2 Dogs 2,610
jets talk back (Dec '07) 10 min jimi-yank 13,283
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 44 min De Oppresso Liber 13,878
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 57 min Paul Yanks 5,685
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 16,782
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 1 hr 2 Dogs 1,222

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages