why are these mass/serial killers white?

why are these mass/serial killers white?

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

mrsize13feet

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jan 11, 2011
you know, people always have something to say about black people, so why are all (or most) of these idiot mass and serial killers white?
what's the reason? is it bad parenting? mental illness? lack of profiling that would prevent anyone of being suspicious of caring a firearm because they are WHITE? does someone seem so highly educated that they can pass security and go to the events or places that one would least expect to have violence occur? i just wonder why? let's talk. are there certain "types" of crimes that are committed by certain ethnicities? could that be it?

Since: Jun 10

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#2 Jan 11, 2011
Wrong pea brain. We do know that science confirms that blacks have a smaller brain size. Here's some proof that your ignorance is also confirmed regarding serial/mass killers.

In the Hollywood potboiler, Copy Cat, forensic investigator Sigourney Weaver is on the hunt for a mass killer. In a talk to investigators she cracks, "All African-American and Asian males please sit down." She meant that black and Asian men should not fear being dumped in a line up of likely mass murder suspects. The line got a knowing chuckle. For decades police and FBI officials, forensic specialists, profiling experts, and psychologists tagged a mass killer as a hate filled, sexually repressed, loner, white male.

The morbid media attention on mass killers such as Son of Sam, David Berkowitz, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, and the Unabomber, reinforced the image of serial killers as loopy white males. But the slaughter of a Latino family in Indianapolis, allegedly by Desmond Turner, a young black male, and possibly other blacks, the shooting rampage in several states by Beltway sniper John Muhammad, and the brutal family murders in April in Baton Rouge, Louisiana shatter the reverse racial profile of a mass killer.

In the Indianapolis killings, police speculated that the motive was robbery and then the killers simply decided to kill everyone. Even before the latest spate of mass killings by blacks, there were horrifying and alarming signs that Muhammad, and the young blacks that produced the gruesome body count in Baton Rouge and allegedly in Indianapolis were not total aberrations. A study and a survey on mass killers specifically looked at the race of the killers. The study found that the majority of mass killers were white. But it also noted that blacks now comprise about 15 percent of America's rogue's gallery of mass murderers. That was a sharp jump from years past. The survey listed the names of blacks convicted of mass murders, and the number of murders they committed.

cont.
http://www.blacknews.com/pr/masskillers101.ht...

The question should be 'Why are 'inner city' killers black'? But that's an easy answer.
shameless-li

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 11, 2011
there are just as many black serial killers as there are white ones.(google it)
you just don't hear about them unless they involve a famous person or happen in a well know area.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 11, 2011
Do the "Blue eyed devils" have a list of their own or are all whites lumped in together?
mrsize13feet

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Jan 11, 2011
OBAMA LIES wrote:
Wrong pea brain. We do know that science confirms that blacks have a smaller brain size. Here's some proof that your ignorance is also confirmed regarding serial/mass killers.
In the Hollywood potboiler, Copy Cat, forensic investigator Sigourney Weaver is on the hunt for a mass killer. In a talk to investigators she cracks, "All African-American and Asian males please sit down." She meant that black and Asian men should not fear being dumped in a line up of likely mass murder suspects. The line got a knowing chuckle. For decades police and FBI officials, forensic specialists, profiling experts, and psychologists tagged a mass killer as a hate filled, sexually repressed, loner, white male.
The morbid media attention on mass killers such as Son of Sam, David Berkowitz, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, and the Unabomber, reinforced the image of serial killers as loopy white males. But the slaughter of a Latino family in Indianapolis, allegedly by Desmond Turner, a young black male, and possibly other blacks, the shooting rampage in several states by Beltway sniper John Muhammad, and the brutal family murders in April in Baton Rouge, Louisiana shatter the reverse racial profile of a mass killer.
In the Indianapolis killings, police speculated that the motive was robbery and then the killers simply decided to kill everyone. Even before the latest spate of mass killings by blacks, there were horrifying and alarming signs that Muhammad, and the young blacks that produced the gruesome body count in Baton Rouge and allegedly in Indianapolis were not total aberrations. A study and a survey on mass killers specifically looked at the race of the killers. The study found that the majority of mass killers were white. But it also noted that blacks now comprise about 15 percent of America's rogue's gallery of mass murderers. That was a sharp jump from years past. The survey listed the names of blacks convicted of mass murders, and the number of murders they committed.
cont.
http://www.blacknews.com/pr/masskillers101.ht...
The question should be 'Why are 'inner city' killers black'? But that's an easy answer.
very good pea brain number 1 !!!- just as easy an answer as to why are white collar criminals white? easy answer right ? right.
why are so many politicians, who are predominately white, corrupt? huh? any answer? see, i brought this topic up for a reason, because i knew i would attract the same idiots out there who have the same things to say without realizing that the shyt is EVERYWHERE..thanks for participating, you fell right into it.

Since: Jun 10

2012 A REPEAT OF 2010

#7 Jan 11, 2011
mrsize13feet wrote:
<quoted text>
very good pea brain number 1 !!!- just as easy an answer as to why are white collar criminals white? easy answer right ? right.
why are so many politicians, who are predominately white, corrupt? huh? any answer? see, i brought this topic up for a reason, because i knew i would attract the same idiots out there who have the same things to say without realizing that the shyt is EVERYWHERE..thanks for participating, you fell right into it.
A nice try at spin after your race baiting failed.
Super - Anon

New York, NY

#8 Jan 11, 2011
OBAMA LIES wrote:
<quoted text>A nice try at spin after your race baiting failed.
i can't figure out who was better in bed, your son or your daughter,
who do you say was better?
Super- Anon

New York, NY

#10 Jan 11, 2011
OBAMA LIES wrote:
Wrong pea brain. We do know that science confirms that blacks have a smaller brain size. Here's some proof that your ignorance is also confirmed regarding serial/mass killers.
In the Hollywood potboiler, Copy Cat, forensic investigator Sigourney Weaver is on the hunt for a mass killer. In a talk to investigators she cracks, "All African-American and Asian males please sit down." She meant that black and Asian men should not fear being dumped in a line up of likely mass murder suspects. The line got a knowing chuckle. For decades police and FBI officials, forensic specialists, profiling experts, and psychologists tagged a mass killer as a hate filled, sexually repressed, loner, white male.
The morbid media attention on mass killers such as Son of Sam, David Berkowitz, Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, and the Unabomber, reinforced the image of serial killers as loopy white males. But the slaughter of a Latino family in Indianapolis, allegedly by Desmond Turner, a young black male, and possibly other blacks, the shooting rampage in several states by Beltway sniper John Muhammad, and the brutal family murders in April in Baton Rouge, Louisiana shatter the reverse racial profile of a mass killer.
In the Indianapolis killings, police speculated that the motive was robbery and then the killers simply decided to kill everyone. Even before the latest spate of mass killings by blacks, there were horrifying and alarming signs that Muhammad, and the young blacks that produced the gruesome body count in Baton Rouge and allegedly in Indianapolis were not total aberrations. A study and a survey on mass killers specifically looked at the race of the killers. The study found that the majority of mass killers were white. But it also noted that blacks now comprise about 15 percent of America's rogue's gallery of mass murderers. That was a sharp jump from years past. The survey listed the names of blacks convicted of mass murders, and the number of murders they committed.
cont.
http://www.blacknews.com/pr/masskillers101.ht...
The question should be 'Why are 'inner city' killers black'? But that's an easy answer.
You left out Wayne Williams
Bloke

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jan 11, 2011
Its tough For a black man to pay the Bus driver for a dead body... They ain't that stupid!!
Morons for Bozo

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 11, 2011
They have a longer attention span than ILAL and ZCs.

“NOT RUSSIAN”

Since: May 08

and not from Russia

#13 Dec 31, 2012
So there's a moral difference between one white man killing many, and several black men killing one victim at a time?

Thanks for the clarification.
Logic

United States

#14 Dec 31, 2012
mrsize13feet wrote:
you know, people always have something to say about black people, so why are all (or most) of these idiot mass and serial killers white?
what's the reason? is it bad parenting? mental illness? lack of profiling that would prevent anyone of being suspicious of caring a firearm because they are WHITE? does someone seem so highly educated that they can pass security and go to the events or places that one would least expect to have violence occur? i just wonder why? let's talk. are there certain "types" of crimes that are committed by certain ethnicities? could that be it?
They are savages. They kill their kids. They kill their wives and husbands.

You always see them at gun shows and crying about their gun rights.
africahaiti

United States

#15 Dec 31, 2012
reject lucifer white
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#16 Dec 31, 2012
mrsize13feet wrote:
you know, people always have something to say about black people, so why are all (or most) of these idiot mass and serial killers white?
what's the reason? is it bad parenting? mental illness? lack of profiling that would prevent anyone of being suspicious of caring a firearm because they are WHITE? does someone seem so highly educated that they can pass security and go to the events or places that one would least expect to have violence occur? i just wonder why? let's talk. are there certain "types" of crimes that are committed by certain ethnicities? could that be it?
mrsize13feet.

Yes. You are right. Since the 60s 70s era ideologically motivated "know nothings" seized control of expensive taxpayer funded Government schools and the Government licensed "news" media, one of the myths they created was that White men are serial killers and the Africans are merely innocent bystanders. This is in keeping with the Africans as victim mantra promoted by the establishment's media organ operatives.

The simple fact is, though, that African males are disproportionately represented among serial killers. Adjusting for age and other pertinent factors, the African male is little more than 2% of the US population, yet, using the decade of 2000 - 2010 for illustrative purposes, it is estimated that white males accounted for 36% of all serial killers during that decade, while African males accounted for 62% of all serial killers.

My second source material includes photos of convicted and/or accused serial killers. Note how African males are disproportionally represented. Because of media's "African as victim" myth that is foisted upon the public, it is likely many African serial killers escape apprehension simply because the cops are simply not looking for Africans. How surprising should that be when Chief Moose had his cops looking for a White Beltway sniper?

Source: http://tinyurl.com/6q3xcad

Source: http://tinyurl.com/bx99zxk

Source: http://tinyurl.com/yg5b3dq

Source: http://tinyurl.com/bgwmard

Ronald
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#17 Dec 31, 2012
Interesting question.

First - let's dispose of mythology re: serial killers.

"Myth: Serial killers are all white males."

"Contrary to popular belief, serial killers span all racial groups. There are white, African-American, Hispanic, and Asian serial killers. The racial diversification of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population."

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publication...

Serial killers are predominantly male, however percentage-wise, female serial murderers (15 percent in comparison to 85 percent males) are more common than female one-time killers (90 percent men; 10 percent women). The female serial killer is much more lethal; by the now-common definition of a serial murderer as someone who kills three or more persons, with time elapsing between homicidal events, females' killing careers last much longer than men (between eight and 11 years, in comparison to two years for male serial murderers), with an average of nine victims.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-human...

http://hsx.sagepub.com/content/15/3/228.abstr...

Mass murderers, by contrast, are a different animal.

A study of mass murders in the US (defined as the killing of four or more people in a single incident) over the past 31 years by Scripps Howard News Svc found that:

- while the incidence rates for both homicides and multiple homicides have declined substantially over the past 31 years (e.g., the homicide rate today is half what it was 30 years ago), the incidence rate of mass murders has remained steady, at about 32 mass murders each year.

- most mass killers especially those who commit random massacres at schools or shopping centers are methodical, well-planned and are strangers to their victims. Their motivations are quite different than single killers.

- 73% of all mass murders were committed by males, 6 percent by females and 21 percent by people of unknown gender (because police did not catch them).

- 60% of mass murders are committed by whites, compared to 49% of all killings. Blacks account for 36% mass killings and 49% percent of all homicides.

- mass killers are often copycat killers who feed on the public outrage over domestic killing; mass killings tend to come in clusters.

http://www.knoxnews.com/news/2012/dec/19/mass...

The coincidence of suicide with mass murders suggests that a substantial proportion of mass murders should perhaps be seen as elaborately planned suicides by the angry attention-starved mass killer, in which the acts of mass murder are only peripheral or secondary to the killer's main object of suicide, including suicide-by-cop, in the most shocking and attention-getting manner they can conceive. The ultimate "FY."

http://www.suicidology-online.com/pdf/SOL-201...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-kimmel/...

This aspect deserves closer scholarly examination.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 min Paul Yanks 320,753
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 6 min Princess Hey 10,945
Time to go? 1 hr El Diablo 3,288
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 12,435
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Mets fan 36,900
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr jimi-yank 6,434
Drop a Turd ... Add a Turd .... redux. 2 hr Norm Chaney 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages