Biker arrested for attack on SUV driver in upper Manhattan set free: officials

Oct 2, 2013 Full story: New York Daily News 44

A pack of bikers pummeled a driver in upper Manhattan on Sunday, after a wild chase that began with a fender bender on the West Side Higway, cops said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#3 Oct 3, 2013
They all should be arrested, licenses taken away for a year. The family should be able to sue each and every one of them. I wonder how many of them even had insurance.
Heywood Jablomee

Warrington, PA

#4 Oct 3, 2013
This feral sub human animal should rot in jail for decades. Why was it turned loose! Typical ghetto sissy boys-attack in packs because they are too cowardly to fight one on one! Too bad the SUV driver didn't have a firearm!!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5 Oct 4, 2013
According to the news, the one that was run over was driving without a license, I guess he should have stayed home that day, LOL!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 5, 2013
Guess there were 4-5 off-duty NYPD in that group....one undercover, came forward immediately....
Joe

Fullerton, CA

#8 Oct 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Guess there were 4-5 off-duty NYPD in that group....one undercover, came forward immediately....
So the "first responders" were hiding? And breaking traffic laws with unsafe lane changes?

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#9 Oct 5, 2013
What I would like to know is why havnt I read anything about charges for the DRIVER who chose to plow over the biker who is in critical condition in the hospital?!?!? All of you HATERS seem to be forgetting that the reason he was attacked in the first place was because he tried to use his SUV as a weapon to run down the motorcyclist!!!

Location hidden

#10 Oct 5, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
So the "first responders" were hiding? And breaking traffic laws with unsafe lane changes?
Wow, it must have been pretty bad, on one video they were driving and dodging cars in the oncoming lanes too...it's suprising more people did'nt get hurt....NYPD got over 200 calls about them....

Location hidden

#11 Oct 5, 2013
IvyLeaguePhD wrote:
What I would like to know is why havnt I read anything about charges for the DRIVER who chose to plow over the biker who is in critical condition in the hospital?!?!? All of you HATERS seem to be forgetting that the reason he was attacked in the first place was because he tried to use his SUV as a weapon to run down the motorcyclist!!!
The videos and evidence, most likely convinced the police, that the estimated 60-80 bikers were by far, the aggressors.....

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#12 Oct 5, 2013
IvyLeaguePhD wrote:
Nope, I've seen this tactic before, you ignorant people start a story in the middle and not the beginning, you only see what you want to see. There is no charges against the driver because the driver was merely trying to remove his family from the harmful savages on motorcycles. You see, the man that got run over wasn't run over trying to keep his savage thug friends from attacking the motorist. The ones who are guilty in this attack are being arrested, they caused the motorist to flee, they are the ones responsible for getting their friend turned into a turd in a hospital bed.

In fact, that turd didn't have a driver's licence, he wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. Bwhahahahahaha!
Jimenez Garcia

Fullerton, CA

#13 Oct 5, 2013
IvyLeaguePhD wrote:
I think some of that ivy has unintentionally wrapped around the vein carrying blood to your brain. You're not thinking clearly.
Jimenez Garcia

Fullerton, CA

#14 Oct 5, 2013
Theyz good boys.

He has 21 arrests on his rap, sources said including for drug, weapons and robbery felonies.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#15 Oct 6, 2013
IvyLeaguePhD wrote:
You are an idiot. He was being harassed and his tires were being slashed. He did the right thing and drove away. The guy shouldn't have been there in the first place. He and his group were attacking and harassing the driver. The guy in the SUV should sue EVERYONE in that group. They should be pulled off the road for a year. Their motorcycles should be sold off for parts.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#16 Oct 6, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot. He was being harassed and his tires were being slashed. He did the right thing and drove away. The guy shouldn't have been there in the first place. He and his group were attacking and harassing the driver. The guy in the SUV should sue EVERYONE in that group. They should be pulled off the road for a year. Their motorcycles should be sold off for parts.
Really.... "his tires were being slashed"??? Where did you hear that?? On Fox News???

PURE FICTION!!!!

What I find very interesting and and what all of you morons seem to be ignoring is that the NYPD had BOTH bikers suspects in custody AND LET THEM GO!!! Because they dont even have strong enough wvidence to charge them with ANYTHING!!!

Oh but what they do have is clear evidence of the SUV owner using his vehicle to plow over a motorcyclist!! And if the guy in the ICU were to die we will be seeing Vehicular Manslaughter charges being filed!!!

You people are clearly nothing but a bunch of motorcycle HATERS!!!

....most of you are nothing but a bunch of HATERS who hide behind your pc keyboards and type out your hateful vitriol in order to fulfill your boring purposeless lives.

Oh....and you can call me all the childish names you want and act like a bunch of silly little schoolgirls and make fun of my Topix nickname all you want but I could careless one bit simply because all I do is sit back and LAUGH at just how really stupid and ridiculous you all really are.

RIDICULOUSLY LAUGHABLE

#nothingbutlosers

Location hidden

#18 Oct 7, 2013
WHY IS NEWS MEDIA, NOT ASKING THIS QUESTION?....As the NYPD Police Commisioner stated that their dispatch, recieved over 200 calls about this incident....WHY WERE NO ON-DUTY POLICE THERE, AT THE BEATING OF THE LANDROVER GUY?????
Ron

Charleston, WV

#19 Oct 7, 2013
He deserved to get hit. Stupid jig it's a SUV.
yes I would

Bensalem, PA

#20 Oct 7, 2013
IvyLeaguePhD wrote:
I would have used my SUV to knock all of those biker animals off the road,hit the brake off and on,it would b so easy,lets hope the one in the hospital can not only walk again but goes to jail along with the other animals.As for you Ivyleague,you sounds like you would let your family in the car get beat up because you are coward or a filthy animal who thinks motorcyclist should be allowed to attact decent people and get away with it,how the hell could you defend these animals? Does your mother and father know how you feel?
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#21 Oct 7, 2013
IvyLeaguePhD wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.... "his tires were being slashed"??? Where did you hear that?? On Fox News???
PURE FICTION!!!!
What I find very interesting and and what all of you morons seem to be ignoring is that the NYPD had BOTH bikers suspects in custody AND LET THEM GO!!! Because they dont even have strong enough wvidence to charge them with ANYTHING!!!
Oh but what they do have is clear evidence of the SUV owner using his vehicle to plow over a motorcyclist!! And if the guy in the ICU were to die we will be seeing Vehicular Manslaughter charges being filed!!!
You people are clearly nothing but a bunch of motorcycle HATERS!!!
....most of you are nothing but a bunch of HATERS who hide behind your pc keyboards and type out your hateful vitriol in order to fulfill your boring purposeless lives.
Oh....and you can call me all the childish names you want and act like a bunch of silly little schoolgirls and make fun of my Topix nickname all you want but I could careless one bit simply because all I do is sit back and LAUGH at just how really stupid and ridiculous you all really are.
RIDICULOUSLY LAUGHABLE
#nothingbutlosers
Please don't insult the Ivies with your foolishness. I saw the video and read about it on line. It is very obvious these thugs wanted to harass and intimidate so they picked someone in an expensive car and chased him and his family all through town. You could see the thugs trying to get into his car. If there were off duty cops, they should be fired and NEVER hired again. They were engaged in an activity that endangered the public.....why should they get off? This is an outrage.

The guy in the hospital didn't have a license. He was NOT supposed to be on the road riding a motorcycle. He was responsible for his own demise. When you live like a thug, you'll probably die as one. No pity for him whatsoever. The gang should be responsible for his medical bills.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#22 Oct 7, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
WHY IS NEWS MEDIA, NOT ASKING THIS QUESTION?....As the NYPD Police Commisioner stated that their dispatch, recieved over 200 calls about this incident....WHY WERE NO ON-DUTY POLICE THERE, AT THE BEATING OF THE LANDROVER GUY?????
I've been asking the same question. It seems there was plenty of time to get at least one cop there to keep the victim from gettiing beaten up. Too bad no one stepped in to help the poor guy. NY is such a trash heap.

Location hidden

#23 Oct 7, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>I've been asking the same question. It seems there was plenty of time to get at least one cop there to keep the victim from gettiing beaten up. Too bad no one stepped in to help the poor guy. NY is such a trash heap.
Actually, i saw a news piece, about this like, indian-american guy that supposedly got over the victim and helped bring it to an end.....but, still a shocker that zero uniformed police could make it there, especially after 200 calls....
Springheel

Baltimore, MD

#24 Oct 7, 2013
You gotta be a special kind of dumbass to think that your crotch rocket, or all your buddies' crotch rockets, would hold up against a Range Rover.

The entire continent of Africa can't stop one, but one moron, fueled by mob aggro, thought his little Yamaha could....while he was still on it. Should have picked a Corolla to bully on the road...or a Mini...or a SmartCar.

When I first saw the vid, at the end I thought the Rover was gonna jam it in reverse...That rover would have taken that and a lot more of the kind of abuse you get when you plow it into motorcyclists.

The "club" should feel fortunate that the driver of the Rover wasn't as smooth an operator as many of the rest of us or there might have been more than one red smear on that stretch of road. Maybe next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 25 min reddevil76 3,240
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 39 min MR Lawrence 11,553
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr reddevil76 6,475
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 48,352
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr Ind thinker 16,199
jets talk back (Dec '07) 2 hr Paul Yanks 9,673
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 2 hr Paul Yanks 190

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]