Schumer asks Bloomberg to halt anti-g...

Schumer asks Bloomberg to halt anti-gun-check attack

There are 27 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jun 14, 2013, titled Schumer asks Bloomberg to halt anti-gun-check attack. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

' height='423' itemprop='associatedMedia' alt='WASHINGTON - JUNE 24: Sen. Charles Schumer listens to New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg speak during a news conference about health care legislation for 9/11 victims on Capitol Hill June 24, 2009 in Washington, DC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#31 Jun 17, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>How sad that Banned here, as well as the less educated segment of our country, has sooooooooooo much time on their hands that they can sit around and think about sugary, brown, acidic drinks and then cowering behind their guns that they know NO ONE is going to take away from them.

Y'all really should re-enroll in school or get a job.
I'm a law professor at the University of Arkansas. Maybe you should get a new crystal ball because the one you're using now is just making you look like a fool.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#32 Jun 18, 2013
Dissention in the ranks of the anti-gunners, hilarious! Let the arse-clowns party of perverts burn down their own house.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33 Jun 18, 2013
Naughtyrobot wrote:
Dissention in the ranks of the anti-gunners, hilarious! Let the arse-clowns party of perverts burn down their own house.
Pseudo Liberal Democrats already have repeated 1994 again which the Republican party knows and they are going to regain control again in 2014.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#34 Jun 18, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Glad I could supply you with a post that you just copy and change a couple of words to suit your paranoid schizophrenia, my dim little FOXbot.
Do you mouth breathing inbreds ever have an independent thought?
lmao
Silly question.
You know more about FOX then I do. Give me my money you stole. I swear to you. You will see tens of millions of us watch you die while you beg. And you are to stupid to realize it. Nothing worse then a thief. Nothing! For the reason that you are to common and hurt to many. And now you have a corrupted and evil government doing what you want and the elected scum wants. Progressive high tax states without restraints on personal, government, crony capitalism, financial, economic and currency printers is a death knell. Well the men with the physical answers to our woes are due on Americana Boulevard. Payback is coming. and it is coming from your neighbors doing their masters edicts. Which is poetic justice.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#36 Jun 20, 2013
Banned wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a law professor at the University of Arkansas. Maybe you should get a new crystal ball because the one you're using now is just making you look like a fool.
Cool. I'm the queen of England.
See, on topix you can be anything you want. lmao

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#37 Jun 20, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You know more about FOX then I do. Give me my money you stole. I swear to you. You will see tens of millions of us watch you die while you beg. And you are to stupid to realize it. Nothing worse then a thief. Nothing! For the reason that you are to common and hurt to many. And now you have a corrupted and evil government doing what you want and the elected scum wants. Progressive high tax states without restraints on personal, government, crony capitalism, financial, economic and currency printers is a death knell. Well the men with the physical answers to our woes are due on Americana Boulevard. Payback is coming. and it is coming from your neighbors doing their masters edicts. Which is poetic justice.
Seek professional help.
Your random, senseless babbling is borderline, disturbing.

Banned

“This town is nuts...”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#38 Jun 20, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Cool. I'm the queen of England.
See, on topix you can be anything you want. lmao
You can pretend to be whatever you want on this forum. I was simply stating my occupation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 10 min Met fan 38,665
Will Ferrall pulls out 15 min Hey baby 1
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 31 min Paul Yanks 4,989
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 38 min Hey baby 327,378
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr NEMO the RINO 10,551
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,706
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 1 hr Old timer 13,301
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages