Unbiased Charger fan

Unbiased Padre fan

Momma Chamberlin and Unbiased yankee fan

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#424 Dec 12, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>YUP!!!!!The losers poll....dominated yearly by the fat slob momma chamberlin/ todd geis.....and rightfully so.....

it appears no one can beat this guy...wow..almost 1800 votes...a landslide!
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#425 Dec 12, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
momma is a runaway loser year in and year out.......the fat clown has enemies all over topix......people all around topix are fully aware the fat clown is a bitter azzhole and a hiding coward to boot........plain and simple.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#426 Dec 14, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>momma is a runaway loser year in and year out.......the fat clown has enemies all over topix......people all around topix are fully aware the fat clown is a bitter azzhole and a hiding coward to boot........plain and simple.....

a record! 1800 votes...wow...58% and that is with 2 other huge losers in the poll...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#427 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
a record! 1800 votes...wow...58% and that is with 2 other huge losers in the poll...
Agree....than again...No surprise really.....just goes to show what a real loser the fat boy is......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#428 Dec 14, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Agree....than again...No surprise really.....just goes to show what a real loser the fat boy is......

next year adds slacker/boneheads...should be interesting..lol
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#429 Dec 14, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
next year adds slacker/boneheads...should be interesting..lol
Absolutely....he could finish #2 no doubt....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#430 Dec 14, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely....he could finish #2 no doubt....

the dope is obsessed...its funny..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#433 Dec 15, 2012
what is wild is a few others getting votes
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#435 Dec 15, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
what is wild is a few others getting votes
Even more wild is momma has 3 times as many votes as 2nd place DW......

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#436 Dec 15, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Even more wild is momma has 3 times as many votes as 2nd place DW......

he will win next year, only question is 2nd and 3rd place...i say slackers has a shot...
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#437 Dec 15, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he will win next year, only question is 2nd and 3rd place...i say slackers has a shot...
Agree....un will be also 2nd or 3rd you can bank on that....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#438 Dec 15, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Agree....un will be also 2nd or 3rd you can bank on that....

slacker will be up there, book it!

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#439 Dec 16, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
slacker will be up there, book it!

You have the lead in the 2013 loser poll, too funny, LMAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#441 Dec 16, 2012
momma chamberlan wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the lead in the 2013 loser poll, too funny, LMAO

you will win the 2013 one
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#442 Dec 16, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
wow, the votes keep pouring in, as he votes for sanchez...its so funny...fat slob...might set a record
its a battle for third place however...
fat momma has 59% of the votes.....the fat clown is well hated around Topix......no surprise.....LMFAO

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#444 Dec 17, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>fat momma has 59% of the votes.....the fat clown is well hated around Topix......no surprise.....LMFAO

looks like 1900 votes a lock...i think all total over his 4 year rule its close to 10,000 votes for him...

a true topix record.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#445 Dec 18, 2012
only in here can momma win at anything! long live his jets! lmfao
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#446 Dec 18, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like 1900 votes a lock...i think all total over his 4 year rule its close to 10,000 votes for him...
a true topix record.
2000 votes can still happen this year.....the fat clown is well hated around Topix.....they still remember that idiot screwing with little girls all around Topix.....plus he's a fraud, stalker and liar.....and a bitter prick hiding coward.....jets loss and got eliminated and the fat slob is doing just that now.....lmfao
Kenyon Egan

Wilmington, DE

#449 Dec 19, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
After being in relationship with my ex for seven years, she left me, i did everything possible to bring her back back but all was in vain. I want her back because of the love I have for her, I begged her with everything, made promises but she refused. I explained my problem online in a forum and someone suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a love spell to bring her back but I am the type that never believe in spells or spiritual stuffs, but i was desperate, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he is an old man he told me not to worry that everything will be okay before 7 days, that my ex will return to me before SEVEN days!!! i didnt believe him but i was desperate, he cast the love spell and surprisingly On the 4TH day, that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call, she was crying on the phone and she said that she was so sorry for everything that happened, that all she want now is to be with me, that she loves me so much. I was so happy and told her its ok we can start afresh we met that night, and ever since then its been smooth, we moved back in together and now she loves me more than before. Since then I have made a promise that every chance i get i will always tell everyone about this spellcaster because i know how it feels when you are hurting inside, the easiest thing for you to do is ignore this and move on but i am telling you you will be making a big mistake. this is the spell caster's email: [email protected]

[email protected]

“Stay cool!!!!!”

New York, NY

#450 Dec 19, 2012
Kenyon Egan wrote:
<quoted text>After being in relationship with my ex for seven years, she left me, i did everything possible to bring her back back but all was in vain. I want her back because of the love I have for her, I begged her with everything, made promises but she refused. I explained my problem online in a forum and someone suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a love spell to bring her back but I am the type that never believe in spells or spiritual stuffs, but i was desperate, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he is an old man he told me not to worry that everything will be okay before 7 days, that my ex will return to me before SEVEN days!!! i didnt believe him but i was desperate, he cast the love spell and surprisingly On the 4TH day, that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call, she was crying on the phone and she said that she was so sorry for everything that happened, that all she want now is to be with me, that she loves me so much. I was so happy and told her its ok we can start afresh we met that night, and ever since then its been smooth, we moved back in together and now she loves me more than before. Since then I have made a promise that every chance i get i will always tell everyone about this spellcaster because i know how it feels when you are hurting inside, the easiest thing for you to do is ignore this and move on but i am telling you you will be making a big mistake. this is the spell caster's email: [email protected]
[email protected]

did you vote?? we can hit 2000!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 6 min NYStateOfMind 4,946
Time to go? (Jun '15) 17 min Save investments 10,275
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 24 min 2 Dogs 894
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 29 min Buddy from Whites... 327,287
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 57 min jimi-yank 38,647
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 58,768
NYC 27 Handom, Educated, Happy, but have never ... 1 hr jamie_s 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages