NYPD cops who shot Kimani Gray have d...

NYPD cops who shot Kimani Gray have decorated pasts

There are 2 comments on the nydailynews.com story from Mar 15, 2013, titled NYPD cops who shot Kimani Gray have decorated pasts. In it, nydailynews.com reports that:

Sgt. Mourad Mourad, 30, has received multiple commendations for bravery in the line of duty, including a heroism award after shooting back while under fire and apprehending a 30-year-old suspect.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at nydailynews.com.

Scott

London, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2013
It sounds like they did what they had to do... I wonder why the mainstream media isn't reporting about this story. I haven't even seen it mentioned on CNN, Fox or HLN. If it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't know about Kimani Gray.
Mike

Polk City, FL

#2 Mar 16, 2013
They should be given another medal for making the streets just a bit more safer by killing his piece of garbage ......NYC should send a bill to the relatives of this punk for the cost of the bullets used .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 min jimi-yank 341,193
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 318,354
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 1 hr NEMO 5,443
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr SweLL GirL 18,811
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr SweLL GirL 17,683
Hollywood and NFL flopping 2 hr ThomasA 2
Climate change is not real 2 hr Jamiel 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance