#167 Dec 29, 2012
Teddy R The Racist is fooling no one wrote:
<quoted text>
Scumbag Ignored.
Agreed!!!
TrollBot

Reston, VA

#168 Dec 29, 2012
Zero Comments the Racist Serial Cut-n-Paste Plagiarizer who Argues with Bots wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!!!
Troll. Ignored.
same old same old

Elmwood Park, NJ

#170 Dec 30, 2012
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical racist Teddy R.The racist spew.
Oh well what is else is new?
Speaking of which, We all can agree that the Newtown shooting was horrible as well as the daily shootings that occur in AA and Latino communities.
Since most mass shootings are committed by white males, who are the majority owners of assault weapons, Is the NYPD going to go in their neighborhoods now and stop and frisk them as well?
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#171 Dec 30, 2012
same old same old racist bullshyte spew wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well what is else is new?
Speaking of which, We all can agree that the Newtown shooting was horrible as well as the daily shootings that occur in AA and Latino communities.
Since most mass shootings are committed by white males, who are the majority owners of assault weapons, Is the NYPD going to go in their neighborhoods now and stop and frisk them as well?
Which NYC neighborhoods in particular do you want the NYPD to focus these "white-profiling" stop-and-frisk ops in first?

Which specific NYC neighborhoods are the biggest hot-beds of white "assault weapons" possession, in your fevered imagination?
same old same old

Elmwood Park, NJ

#172 Dec 30, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Which NYC neighborhoods in particular do you want the NYPD to focus these "white-profiling" stop-and-frisk ops in first?
Which specific NYC neighborhoods are the biggest hot-beds of white "assault weapons" possession, in your fevered imagination?
The neighborhoods that have members of organized crime, mafia lowlives, the ones the NYPD know of who engage in illegal activities such as drugs, guns, illegal gambling, extortion, prostitution, shakedowns, loan sharking, pump and dump schemes, etc.,
and do nothing about it except fawn over organized crime members whenever they see them.
But it's okay with you when innocent, unarmed, law abiding citizens are subjected to harrassment from the NYPD based on skin color, not criminal activity. As long as it's not you, it's alright.
Educate yourself.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#173 Dec 30, 2012
same old same old racist bullshyte wrote:
<quoted text>
The neighborhoods that have members of organized crime, mafia lowlives, the ones the NYPD know of who engage in illegal activities such as drugs, guns, illegal gambling, extortion, prostitution, shakedowns, loan sharking, pump and dump schemes, etc.,
and do nothing about it except fawn over organized crime members whenever they see them.
But it's okay with you when innocent, unarmed, law abiding citizens are subjected to harrassment from the NYPD based on skin color, not criminal activity. As long as it's not you, it's alright.
Educate yourself.
Educate myself? That's exactly what I'm trying to do, man!

I am prostrate at your feet - seeking your eminently superior knowledge of criminal neighborhoods in NYC.

So be specific - name them. Name the specific neighborhoods that are truly the crime centers in NYC.
same old same old

Elmwood Park, NJ

#174 Dec 30, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate myself? That's exactly what I'm trying to do, man!
I am prostrate at your feet - seeking your eminently superior knowledge of criminal neighborhoods in NYC.
So be specific - name them. Name the specific neighborhoods that are truly the crime centers in NYC.
NYPD Intelligence Unit knows where, the people involved.
I know them as well as most do in NYC, it's no secret.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#175 Dec 30, 2012
same old same old racist BS wrote:
<quoted text>
NYPD Intelligence Unit knows where, the people involved.
I know them as well as most do in NYC, it's no secret.
OK, so name them. Man up. Name the specific neighborhoods that are truly the crime centers in NYC.

Because if you don't, well - we'll just have to conclude you're just spewing your usual flaming bullshyte.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt - so name them.
same old same old

Elmwood Park, NJ

#176 Dec 30, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so name them. Man up. Name the specific neighborhoods that are truly the crime centers in NYC.
Because if you don't, well - we'll just have to conclude you're just spewing your usual flaming bullshyte.
I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt - so name them.
Go get yourself a cold beer and calm down, you went 0 to psycho in 2 seconds.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#177 Dec 30, 2012
same old same old wrote:
<quoted text>
Go get yourself a cold beer and calm down, you went 0 to psycho in 2 seconds.
And you went straight to hateful racist bullshytter as soon as you dodged that simple question for the third time.

Done with you, little racist hate-boy.

Dismissed.
same old same old

Elmwood Park, NJ

#179 Jan 2, 2013
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
And you went straight to hateful racist bullshytter as soon as you dodged that simple question for the third time.
Done with you, little racist hate-boy.
Dismissed.
Get that cold beer and pay your toll at the stargate so you can return to reality.
TrollBot

San Francisco, CA

#180 Jan 2, 2013
same old same old racist idiocy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get that cold beer and pay your toll at the stargate so you can return to reality.
Troll. Ignore.
same old same old

Elmwood Park, NJ

#181 Jan 2, 2013
TrollBot wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignore.
Never feed a trollbot.
TrollBot

Reston, VA

#182 Jan 2, 2013
same old same old inane crap wrote:
<quoted text>
Never feed a trollbot.
Troll. Ignore.
Santas Elf

Spanaway, WA

#183 Jan 2, 2013
Now what?
Logic

United States

#184 Jan 3, 2013
It will be interesting with armed guards in some schools.

I betcha they will not shoot anyone white.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#185 Jan 3, 2013
Interesting guy

Newark, NJ

#186 Jan 3, 2013
bigtool wrote:
here is the deal if cops see a black male stop and frisk.crime would go down 98%.
People like this forces me to simply not read! Why give "people" like this the power? Ignore its posts / threads. When I see "big tool" I don't read thus, I regain the power and he loses.
same old same old

Elmwood Park, NJ

#187 Jan 3, 2013
Logic wrote:
It will be interesting with armed guards in some schools.
I betcha they will not shoot anyone white.
Armed guards in supposedly low crime areas.
Why the need?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 27 min Lem 43,567
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 29 min Bloody Bill Anderson 2,990
Trump and the FBI 1 hr Mike 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr NYStateOfMind 335,672
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 2 hr Buckaroo Banzai 2,835
Review: ARTLOOK GLASS COMPANY NEW YORK 2 hr The Lord Loves a ... 66
I've been living a lie for 20 years 6 hr Count Teleky 1

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages