Girl killed in early morning fall through school skylight

Full story: Newsday 103
Lindsey Billman and three other students from the adjacent Port Jervis High School climbed onto the roof. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jimmy burke

New York, NY

#109 Jan 28, 2011
LIer wrote:
Sitting on a school building skylight at 2 in the morning, just how smart could she be? Did her parents know where she was? Did they care? Did she have parents? Oh, wait, they're calling 1 800 lawyer as we speak. Darwin wins again.
..i like ur use of Charles Darwin...most brillant since Socrates!!
chris k

Ellenville, NY

#110 Jul 17, 2011
LIer wrote:
Sitting on a school building skylight at 2 in the morning, just how smart could she be? Did her parents know where she was? Did they care? Did she have parents? Oh, wait, they're calling 1 800 lawyer as we speak. Darwin wins again.
you people are sick. teenagers do stupid things. i agree she shouldnt have been on the roof but that is no reason for her life to have been taken. and the lawyer thing is bullshit.. she was on the roof of the school gym where there just happens to be a skyline at 2am. what would the parents have gotten out of that. there wouldnt even be a case.
Friend

Port Jervis, NY

#111 Nov 24, 2012
You people are sick. She was 15, doing what every other 15 year old was doing, drinking, having a good time. You people have no idea what the story was. We are still mourning, you have no right to sit there and say it was her fault, nicks fault, where were her parents. Believe me if her parents knew what she was doing that wild have never of happen. Listen to what you are saying, that's sick. She was 15, she deserves to still be alive. Also, it's not Nicks fault either, nick deserves to be alive, too. So look at your people's comments, sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min IB DaMann 50,429
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 8 min mjjcpa 783
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 9 min ZCs 691
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 10 min shameless 9,756
Pay for Community College with Grades and Test ... 13 min shameless 2
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 42 min Maude 17,517
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 57 min Nemo 228

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE