Voice of the People for September 9, ...

Voice of the People for September 9, 2011

There are 3 comments on the New York Daily News story from Sep 8, 2011, titled Voice of the People for September 9, 2011. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Brooklyn : The NYPD is nothing more than the Blu Klux Klan. The way Councilman Jumaane Williams was treated at the West Indian Day Parade is all the proof needed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Charles

East Brunswick, NJ

#1 Sep 9, 2011
Why is there a West Indian Day parade? They don't celebrate being an American expatriot in other countries. If you want a parade, become an American and celebrate that, otherwise, go back home.
Ivehadenough

Warwick, NY

#2 Sep 12, 2011
Well said! I'm getting sick and tired of "separate this and separate that" We are all americans. People should start acting like it.
Jose

East Orange, NJ

#3 Sep 13, 2011
I think america need to start celebating mexican holidays, now that its a part of mexico!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers 8 min okimar 118
Poll Most laughable threats made by Tman_mets/Momma ... (Jun '15) 26 min jimi-yank 63
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 26 min Chicagoan by Birth 11,971
Poll Momma chamberlin, what was his biggest secret e... (Aug '12) 27 min jimi-yank 106
Time to go? (Jun '15) 42 min Chilli J 12,556
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr the don 5,131
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Unbiased Chargers... 332,105

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages