How could Unbiased Yankee Fan lose 3 ...

How could Unbiased Yankee Fan lose 3 profiles in 48 hours

Created by MIA on Nov 23, 2012

86 votes

Click on an option to vote

Massive drug use

Massive stalking

Insane due to Obama win

Moochie squealed on him

Busted in homo ring

Lost in picture contest he started

Wants to be topix biggest loser and isn't

Bad predictions freaked him out

Hair plugs fell out

All of the above

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I only voted for Obama 1 time”

Since: Mar 12

Summerville, SC

#1 Nov 23, 2012
I better not find out who started this. You do not want me to do something. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#2 Nov 23, 2012
momma chamberlan wrote:
I better not find out who started this. You do not want me to do something. Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
look who pops up...what a shock...

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#3 Nov 23, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
look who pops up...what a shock...
Think this poll will take 500 votes to fully flush out the selections.

But congratulations on his record accomplishment...guess he got a 3 peat of sorts?

It might even be time to restore the lou gehrig photo

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#4 Nov 23, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Think this poll will take 500 votes to fully flush out the selections.
But congratulations on his record accomplishment...guess he got a 3 peat of sorts?
It might even be time to restore the lou gehrig photo


he is gone...no unbiased yank fan..palpatine..

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#5 Nov 23, 2012
this poll is not accurate...all his profiles are all gone..
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Nov 23, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he is gone...no unbiased yank fan..palpatine..
Unfortunately my friend the unbiased profile still exists I checked it out late night......the roid freak is a coward much like momma.....

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately my friend the unbiased profile still exists I checked it out late night......the roid freak is a coward much like momma.....


what good is it with no computer to use?

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Paul Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately my friend the unbiased profile still exists I checked it out late night......the roid freak is a coward much like momma.....
Thanks for the update, we'll be watching.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#9 Nov 24, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the update, we'll be watching.


closely!! lol...

“Another 240 million”

Since: May 09

Up in smoke

#10 Nov 24, 2012
You will all pay dearly

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#11 Nov 24, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
You will all pay dearly
We already did for the last 6 weeks 24/7/365. Now he's "paying dearly".

“Mickey Mantle”

Since: Aug 08

565 foot home run ball

#12 Nov 24, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
he is gone...no unbiased yank fan..palpatine..
No clear trend yet, this ones going to take several 100 votes to decide the true outcome.
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Dec 3, 2012
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the update, we'll be watching.
No problem....
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Dec 3, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
You will all pay dearly
LMFAO.....while a dope like you has all its windows and doors deadbolt locked 24/7 you frightened coward......LMFAO
Paul Yanks

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Dec 30, 2012
jimi-yank wrote:
<quoted text>
closely!! lol...
One more to go.....lmfao

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#16 Dec 31, 2012
momma chamberlin wrote:
You will all pay dearly


its been 3 years since your fu threat...and maybe 5 with mine

your a coward...you will do nothing but hide...we wish you would do something..

please!!!!

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#17 Jan 1, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
You will all pay dearly


when?

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#18 Jan 2, 2013
momma chamberlin wrote:
You will all pay dearly


how about never...lmfao...

“Disgusted Red Sox fan”

Since: May 08

Boston

#19 Jan 20, 2013
FuMan Chu Yanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Think this poll will take 500 votes to fully flush out the selections.
But congratulations on his record accomplishment...guess he got a 3 peat of sorts?
It might even be time to restore the lou gehrig photo
Keep up the good posting its been noticed.

“Stay cool!!!!!”

Since: May 08

New York, NY

#20 Feb 7, 2013
the mooch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? 18 min chichi 659
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 19 min -Sprocket- 11,847
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Brian_G 53,954
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 1 hr Tony 98
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr NYStateOfMind 318,157
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr Guinness Drinker 4,891
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 4 hr Two Dogs 1,567
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages