NYPD officer Lawrence DePrimo

NYPD officer Lawrence DePrimo

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 29, 2012
I saw a photo on CNN of this officer buying a $100 pair of boots for a homeless man in times square.

I just wanted to say "kudos" to Officer DePrimo and the photographer Jennifer Foster for spreading the photo online. If there were more cops like him and more reporters reporting the GOOD things that some police officers do...maybe the public's opinion of the police wouldn't be so terrible.
Daughter of Police Office

Saint Charles, MO

#2 Nov 29, 2012
The photo and the kindness of Officer Lawrence DePrimo touched my heart.

Beautiful.
Casey3324

Tallahassee, FL

#3 Nov 29, 2012
As a Firefighter / Medic and former police officer, I think this is great. This is why we do what we do. I know that this selfless act was from your heart. Hope transends all, and people always bleed the same red blood. I respect you. I say thank you for what you do every day. Always remember to go by your heart and to never judge. Thank you
lakerfan

Smyrna, TN

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Random acts of kindness. This world needs more of them. Good job officer DePrimo!!

Location hidden

#5 Nov 29, 2012
it seems that the news agencies are mostly concerned with crooked and abusive police officers. it gives people a slanted view of police agencies/officers in general.

i'm sure there are plenty of other officers like him in the united states...so why do we rarely hear stories like this?
Sponge Bob

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2012
I think bad news "sells" better. People just want dirt they don't want to hear good things. Way to go to the officer AND the photographer!
Officerswife10

Xenia, OH

#7 Nov 30, 2012
He is so so sexy!!!! Oh my goodness. Wow. I know I love cops but he's sexy!!! Hope he reads this!!!

Location hidden

#8 Nov 30, 2012
lmao maybe that's why his photo went viral...
Officerswife10

Xenia, OH

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Idc if that's why. He's so hot! Wow and he has an amazing heart. Perfect boyfriend!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Mrs Smith 54,336
Time to go? 49 min Hindustani of India 2,358
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr jimi-yank 3,900
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... 2 hr jimi-yank 239
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 12,151
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Forrest 10,526
Nicholas Faunch -- Theif, Liar, cocaine addict ... 3 hr Jay 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages