Israel awards Bloomberg $1 million 'Jewish Nobel'

Oct 21, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC12

Israel on Monday recognized New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg as the first ever recipient of the $1 million Genesis Prize, an award popularly dubbed the "Jewish Nobel Prize."

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Feb 11, 2014
Peter

Georgetown, Canada

#1 Oct 21, 2013
American Israeli Cabal

Orion, IL

#2 Oct 21, 2013
The million probably comes out of the 4 billion we give Israel every year, not to mention the millions the goofy Evangelicals send them.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Guess he has some more spare change to re-do his anti-gun PR book.
abe

Houston, TX

#5 Oct 23, 2013
some one in Israel has dead brain cells.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#6 Oct 23, 2013
American Israeli Cabal wrote:
The million probably comes out of the 4 billion we give Israel every year, not to mention the millions the goofy Evangelicals send them.
You sound like an idiot. While you continuously write BS on this forum this one is just as dumb.

US ONLY GIVES ISRAEL MILITARY AID SO WHAT YOU CLAIM IS RIDICULOUS BUT SINCE YOU REALITY NEVER SEEMS TO BOTHER YOU NO SURPRISE.
.
You probably don't even pay taxes so the money is not coming from you. Interesting how you have no issue giving $B in aid to countries whose citizens call for your destruction such as Pakistan, MB Egypt, and numerous others.

The Evangelical funding has nothing to do with you so FOFF.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#7 Oct 24, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an idiot. While you continuously write BS on this forum this one is just as dumb.
US ONLY GIVES ISRAEL MILITARY AID SO WHAT YOU CLAIM IS RIDICULOUS BUT SINCE YOU REALITY NEVER SEEMS TO BOTHER YOU NO SURPRISE.
.
You probably don't even pay taxes so the money is not coming from you. Interesting how you have no issue giving $B in aid to countries whose citizens call for your destruction such as Pakistan, MB Egypt, and numerous others.
The Evangelical funding has nothing to do with you so FOFF.
..........Why don't you try defending yourself for awhile? I for one want ALL the U.S. aid back and real Americans in the Senate Judiciary Comittee.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

#8 Oct 24, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Why don't you try defending yourself for awhile? I for one want ALL the U.S. aid back and real Americans in the Senate Judiciary Comittee.
I am not a fan of US aid to Israel as it gives the US too much say in Israels policies. It also means Israel buys US arms instead of buying from other countries who have more viable tech for certain situations.

Defending ourselves for a while? US has never fought a war for Israel.

US wars in Iraq, Libya, and support for Islamic Extremists especially the Muslim Brotherhood have been very harmful for Israel.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#9 Oct 25, 2013
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a fan of US aid to Israel as it gives the US too much say in Israels policies. It also means Israel buys US arms instead of buying from other countries who have more viable tech for certain situations.
Defending ourselves for a while? US has never fought a war for Israel.
US wars in Iraq, Libya, and support for Islamic Extremists especially the Muslim Brotherhood have been very harmful for Israel.
..........Oh sure, can I have my "Iron Dome" back? You don't buy anything. If it wasn't for a bunch of crooks here in politics, you would all be dust!
terrorist jew

Ballwin, MO

#11 Feb 11, 2014
ARe you that brainwashed by your own leaders that you do not even know that the US gives $3.8 billion per year to your poor ass little fucking lame country as well as over $30billion a year in military aid. You are a dumb ass israeli that is brainwashed by your loser .... i mean ..'leaders.' Go suck Danny Dannon's dick some more and choke while you speak that disgusting fucking language that sounds like you are going to throw up every time someone is listening to you. America is waking up to the FACT that ISRAEL's mossad and other international banking elements are responsible for 9-11 attacks in NYC.. We know it is you fuckers who control the media, the banks and the medical technology that are leading the world into war.. you are beating the ar drum but you are too big of pussies to go and fight for yoursefl.. you need our help? with money? I will tell all of america how big of con-artists your people are. I have NEVER met a good honest upstanding Israeli. They are all mostly good family people but that is cultural... the rest of their attitudes about the world and money are filthy like the devil. 6-6-6 could very well mean the star of David on the Israeli flag. 6 triangles, 6 sided figure in the middle and 6 points around it. Revelation 2:9 says, "And they will come to the Holy land under the guise of Holy people, but they are not!" none of you people are legit. your religion is just a past time of worshiping SATURN the planet. Solomon never existed neither did David. no proof of existence anywhere in the world except your fake 'dead sea scrolls'
nutjobs here wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like an idiot. While you continuously write BS on this forum this one is just as dumb.
US ONLY GIVES ISRAEL MILITARY AID SO WHAT YOU CLAIM IS RIDICULOUS BUT SINCE YOU REALITY NEVER SEEMS TO BOTHER YOU NO SURPRISE.
.
You probably don't even pay taxes so the money is not coming from you. Interesting how you have no issue giving $B in aid to countries whose citizens call for your destruction such as Pakistan, MB Egypt, and numerous others.
The Evangelical funding has nothing to do with you so FOFF.
terrorist jew

Ballwin, MO

#12 Feb 11, 2014
you bastards are the ones that started all the wars for the US to intervene. what about the jews murdering bolshevik christians on a daily basis. why dont you hear of this in the media? because the jews control it. Why can't you condemn the federal reserve? because the jews control it. Why do we have a lame president? Because the jews in power control the purse strings here in this nation. They are the ones that have all the power but put on a pitty party sympathy bullshit that they are all taught from an early age. The 'holocaust' wasnt about exterminating jews and jews only. It wasn't all about Jews. In fact, Jews were only 1/3 of the people that hitler destroyed. Every culture and generation has endured some type of genocide or mass extermination. Doesn't make it right but we are tired of hearing your BS propaganda and annoying 'cries for help' because 'Hammas' is 'shooting' rockets into your territory. First off, it's not your fucking territory. if the chinese came over here and set up concentration camps to put me in, restrict my movements and travel and deny me access to my own water and hospitals... I would blow all those fuckers up. They are defending themselves against an oppressor. Isn't your religion tired of oppressing? Learn from history before it is too late and you are all taken out again.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#13 Feb 11, 2014
terrorist jew wrote:
you bastards are the ones that started all the wars for the US to intervene. what about the jews murdering bolshevik christians on a daily basis. why dont you hear of this in the media? because the jews control it. Why can't you condemn the federal reserve? because the jews control it. Why do we have a lame president? Because the jews in power control the purse strings here in this nation. They are the ones that have all the power but put on a pitty party sympathy bullshit that they are all taught from an early age. The 'holocaust' wasnt about exterminating jews and jews only. It wasn't all about Jews. In fact, Jews were only 1/3 of the people that hitler destroyed. Every culture and generation has endured some type of genocide or mass extermination. Doesn't make it right but we are tired of hearing your BS propaganda and annoying 'cries for help' because 'Hammas' is 'shooting' rockets into your territory. First off, it's not your fucking territory. if the chinese came over here and set up concentration camps to put me in, restrict my movements and travel and deny me access to my own water and hospitals... I would blow all those fuckers up. They are defending themselves against an oppressor. Isn't your religion tired of oppressing? Learn from history before it is too late and you are all taken out again.
Ah! To be twelve again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 12 min NYStateOfMind 307,471
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 15 min - -SPOONER- - 5,463
The Obama Epic FAIL BLOG (Feb '13) 15 min Opinion 559
USA and ISIS in Iraq 2 hr Opinion 49
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Pearl Jam 305,455
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Doug77 9,886
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr gcaveman1 46,326
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••