Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,559
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#325191 May 27, 2014
Morgana9Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did conservatives advocate barefoot and pregnant with no choice for women/girls?
A. Since the beginning of time and nothing has changed.
What Conservative told you that he/she "advocate barefoot and pregnant with no choice"?? Why must you proaborts be so dishonest? NOBODY forcing you to have sex when fertile but YOU. Use your brain and abstain if you don't want a child possibly conceived. Not too hard to do.

What is with you women blaming others for for your irresponsible, immature behavior of having sex while not understanding how your body works. Sex while fertile leads to possible conception of your offspring child. That's how we all got here sweetie.

Killing your unwanted child is what proaborts and The Susan Smiths of the world think responsible behavior is-they call it choice. Cuckooo!!!!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#325192 May 27, 2014
THE WORLD NEEDS A LOT OF HIGHLIGHTS AND PROPER STANDARD.

THIS NEW WORLD IS ALREADY AT THE CRITICAL CRISIS BY BEING DAMAGED by the illicit US by conflicting the world's justice and truths.

A lot from the ill US and disgusting Americanism ( taking and make troubling situations to suit itself for bases, from Filippines, South Korea, Poland, Baltics) do show explicitly as not needed, while doing war crimes by pointing at others instead like North Korea, as all these US abhorring tortures and abusing children and woman are also not needed but rejected and must be targeted.

Obama says he will leave 9,800 troops in AFGHANISTAN BY WITHDRAWING.
What that silly joke is of, that animal of zoo would do Hitlerism of scam lies , to west Ukraine too? This pattern of operating pro-Hitlerism by the animal from the zoo (as North Korea calls Obama) called Obama is as dirty as ugly as the distorted US by taking advantage of troubling people and making turmoil situations to have lots of bases is alarming?

Actually, Russia is supposed as one country to do something about US Pro_Hitlerism aggression, but Putin just falls flat , in the Ukraine crisis too, that a close neighbor country Ukraine cannot even be taken under its control as Russia is at advantage point , by letting US make up a lot of falsehood.

Who says the world will let US do according how it wants and sees and likes it ,as Just who fuels the violence unrest of Nazi-coup in west Ukraine and the Kiev troops going to east Ukraine doing the violences, supported and run by US ,that the silly naive US would think what follows for Kiev terrorists as coup radicals would settle with no people fighting until all done with by uprising battles and war which will give high costs and damages to west Ukraine US and NATO in deep boiling destruction , including in the pursuit of punishing originator of scams to violence conflicts by US and NATO ?

This world does not work this way, to let US do Pro_Hitlerism by the US ill- age troubling direction with no people saying against US (doing war crimes, tortures, holding prisoners by doing abuses in CIA prisons,etc.) and doing nothing about it.

As only Russia is supposed to be a country of power, it can only be fouled up by the stupid, lost head Putin, that makes Russia powerless but could face dangers because of Putin.

Inhumane nations in Europe calling the willing of coalition with Nazi-US or as NATO could only be coming up with scams of no real facts and truth to outcome human injustices, to side with and do for the dreadful US as awful slaves that degrade them for the sore burning souls of all time.

This new world needs a lot of truths -- The new emerging planet will determine it is about time change for the rightfulness together with relentless and just course will take place, that Pro-Hitlerism scams of US have nowhere to hide, without US losing away to burn all those going along with the syndrome of their dooms.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#325193 May 27, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> No, you said that I was silly. Explain please. Silly about what?^^^You in fact agreed with me here (that you aborted your developing child in utero back in 1980). So again, what was I supposedly "silly" about and now "ranting about"? Hey, if you don't want to explain then just say so.
You, my dear flake, are silly because you consider abortion as killing a member of the family. I'm demonstrating remarkable restraint when I call you silly. As for ranting...well, when don't you?

Relax, mama. I'm just giving you the attention you so desperately need. Be grateful.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#325194 May 27, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You, my dear flake, are silly because you consider abortion as killing a member of the family. I'm demonstrating remarkable restraint when I call you silly. As for ranting...well, when don't you?
Relax, mama. I'm just giving you the attention you so desperately need. Be grateful.
A human life was alive and growing within your body, beginning at conception. Female or male. A son or daughter offspring.

Let us see if your profession is what you say it is. Tell me miss nurse Elise,(1)is that a biological family member or not?(2) does abortion end that life?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#325195 May 27, 2014
Opinions differ--and most dissent is centered on viability. That's okay, because we aren't locked into dogma like you PLM zombies.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Most people who consider themselves "pro-choice" are actually anti-choice after the first trimester. Funny how I don't hear any of you die hard proaborts telling them this ^^^.
You're not afraid, are you? ;)

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#325196 May 27, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> A human life was alive and growing within your body, beginning at conception. Female or male. A son or daughter offspring.
Let us see if your profession is what you say it is. Tell me miss nurse Elise,(1)is that a biological family member or not?(2) does abortion end that life?
Is a fertilized egg, embryo , or fetus a family member? I don't regard it as such, even if it does have my DNA. Other organisms and other groups of cells associated with my body have my DNA and they aren't members of my family, either. You have my permission to consider it whatever you like; your opinion is irrelevant.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#325198 May 28, 2014
John-K wrote:
Greetings once again "Brian_G."
Here's hoping this Memorial Day weekend see's you and yours well.
It is, therefore, with a twinge of regret, that I feel obligated to inform you that your statement above is not merely simplistic, but totally, utterly, thoroughly propagandistic, and has exactly, precisely, zero credibility with reality.
Decisions regarding life and death are never "simple."
There is--in practically every case--a whole lot of thinking, re-thinking, second-guessing, nail-biting, going forward, stopping, going forward again before that ultimate decision is made.
Just because someone happens to disagree with you doesn't mean they're "promoting" a culture of anything.
The Pro-Life crowd, as they've represented themselves here, most certainly do not promote a culture of "life."
The Pro-Choice crowd have never promoted a "culture of death."
Pro-Choice means precisely that; being in favor of a person's ability to "choose" what they feel is the best decision for them.
No, we're not going into ZEF-rights here--sorry, but I'm never going to be convinced that a ZEF has "rights" that automatically trump those of the woman/girl bearing it.
The most strident folks of the Pro-Life crowd have distorted this disagreement to such an extent that they, more often than not, start hurling the phrase, "Pro-Abort" at those who disagree with them as though it's an epithet.
While that phrase should mean that someone is in favor of a woman being able to obtain an abortion should she feel she needs one, it's come to mean that those who aren't Pro-Life are actively advocating for women to have abortions.
That is simply, totally, completely, utterly not true.
Yes, adoption is life and abortion is death.
Do you or don't you believe in freedom?
Adoption may not be a viable alternative in some cases.
Abortion may be a life-saving alternative in some cases.
Conservatives who claim that they want less governmental intrusion into people's personal lives have lost all credibility when they argue for statutes that limit freedom with regards to personal relationships, or decisions regarding reproduction.
Choices are only simple for the simplistic because that way they're easily digestible and can be regurgitated back ad-nauseum.
Happy Memorial Day to you too, John K.

I don't advocate death, I promote life. That's why I discuss the morality of adoption and the immorality of abortion. The choice is easier than you think, just stand for life and you'll find happiness.

Take care and think about the right thing to do.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#325199 May 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Memorial Day to you too, John K.
I don't advocate death, I promote life. That's why I discuss the morality of adoption and the immorality of abortion. The choice is easier than you think, just stand for life and you'll find happiness.
Take care and think about the right thing to do.
You can't DO anything about a pregnancy except contribute sperm or keep it to yourself. Neither you nor John is in a position to decide whether an abortion will take place or not. John respects a woman's right to make her own private medical decisions. You don't. Your level of happiness is irrelevant to reproductive choice. If you're unhappy that women have abortions, that's your problem,.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#325200 May 28, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Opinions differ--and most dissent is centered on viability. That's okay, because we aren't locked into dogma like you PLM zombies.
<quoted text>
Opinions Opinions! Not my point. These people are ANTI-CHOICE like me and yet, not one of you will address them as you do me. Why?

Again, you're not afraid , are you?
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#325201 May 28, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Is a fertilized egg, embryo , or fetus a family member? I don't regard it as such, even if it does have my DNA. Other organisms and other groups of cells associated with my body have my DNA and they aren't members of my family, either. You have my permission to consider it whatever you like; your opinion is irrelevant.
Well Miss "Nurse, you tell us.

See, I am not a nurse yet I know that something that is another human life with my DNA, that is growing in my uterus, is in fact, my biological female or male family member. A son or daughter in fact.

You had two such growing in you. One you left alone and he is still alive-a son. One you paid to have killed. BOTH were in your womb where they were alive, growing and developing. BOTH biologically your offspring.

A nurse huh?? Pfft.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#325202 May 28, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You can't DO anything about a pregnancy except contribute sperm or keep it to yourself. Neither you nor John is in a position to decide whether an abortion will take place or not. John respects a woman's right to make her own private medical decisions. You don't. Your level of happiness is irrelevant to reproductive choice. If you're unhappy that women have abortions, that's your problem,.
No, actually he doesn't. John is anti-choice after the second trimester. He is AGAINST your right to electively abort. Can you please correct your error?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#325203 May 28, 2014
elise in burque wrote:
You can't DO anything about a pregnancy except contribute sperm or keep it to yourself. Neither you nor John is in a position to decide whether an abortion will take place or not. John respects a woman's right to make her own private medical decisions. You don't. Your level of happiness is irrelevant to reproductive choice. If you're unhappy that women have abortions, that's your problem,.
You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I disagree with your advocating women murder their own unborn children, but I don't claim it's none of your business. Everyone is responsible for advocating their morality.

Morality isn't defined by gender.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#325205 May 28, 2014
You're right--you're not trained to make the claims you do. Your OPINION, based on your emotions, says a fetus is part of the family. Many--probably most--would not agree with that. It's ridiculous...if you miscarry, you create an emotional tie that is far more painful to deal with. That's why most parents tell their kids they're GOING to have a brother or sister, not that they have one. Christ--imagine the trauma of a kid dealing with that for no reason.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Well Miss "Nurse, you tell us.
See, I am not a nurse yet I know that something that is another human life with my DNA, that is growing in my uterus, is in fact, my biological female or male family member. A son or daughter in fact.
You had two such growing in you. One you left alone and he is still alive-a son. One you paid to have killed. BOTH were in your womb where they were alive, growing and developing. BOTH biologically your offspring.
A nurse huh?? Pfft.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#325206 May 28, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Well Miss "Nurse, you tell us.
See, I am not a nurse yet I know that something that is another human life with my DNA, that is growing in my uterus, is in fact, my biological female or male family member. A son or daughter in fact.
You had two such growing in you. One you left alone and he is still alive-a son. One you paid to have killed. BOTH were in your womb where they were alive, growing and developing. BOTH biologically your offspring.
A nurse huh?? Pfft.
What you think of my medical decisions is of no consequence, whatsoever.

Many, many, many nurses are pro-choice. Lots of them have treated you and your loved ones, over the years. Is that a problem for you?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#325207 May 28, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I disagree with your advocating women murder their own unborn children, but I don't claim it's none of your business. Everyone is responsible for advocating their morality.
Morality isn't defined by gender.
Morality isn't defined by Brian G, for anyone other than Brian G.

No one is ADVOCATING that women 'kill the unborn'.

We are ADVOCATING that you stay the hell out of our reproductive decisions, and for each woman to make her OWN, relative to HER circumstances.

Advocating your morality, entails your personal refusal to contemplate, seek, or obtain an abortion....period.

It does NOT entail contributing your opinion, on another person's pregnancy, unless you've been invited to do so by the pregnant person.

Period.

Next.....

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#325208 May 29, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Memorial Day to you too, John K.
I don't advocate death, I promote life. That's why I discuss the morality of adoption and the immorality of abortion. The choice is easier than you think, just stand for life and you'll find happiness.
Take care and think about the right thing to do.
And just what makes you think that John K, or any other pro-choicer for that matter, hasn't found happiness?

There's plenty of immorality on adoption, such as when a couple refuses to adopt a child simply because it's not the right color, or his/her parents are not highly educated people with reasonably stable backgrounds, or the child isn't a 1 or 2 day old baby, but a 13 or 15 year old teen.

How moral is it to let such a child languish in foster care, adding to his/her lack of self-esteem and quite plausibly allowing him/her to end up in far worse shape than if he/she was adopted by a loving couple, straight or gay?

You say you promote life. But, what you're doing is promoting your definition of morality. And, morality, like happiness, is not only gender biased, it's also HIGHLY subjective. Although that's a far too complicated concept for your sorry a$$ to discern and/or grasp.

We'll just let that be YOUR problem.
Churchlady

Delavan, WI

#325209 May 29, 2014
TRUTH NEVER CHANGES. Abortion will always be the taking of innocent human-life(murder).
Homosexuality will always be perverse and demonic.
Kenyan-born bisexual Moslem Obama will ALWAYS be The Antichrist.
Italian Jesuit pedophile Poop Francis is The False Prophet.
Evolution is a fable just like global-warming.
9/11 was an inside-job just like Pearl Harbor & the OKC bombing.
Oswald was a patsy.
Jesus Christ is our ONLY means of escape.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#325210 May 29, 2014
"Churchlady" parroting faux news and some chain email from her pastor

TRUTH NEVER CHANGES. Abortion will always be the taking of innocent human-life(murder).
Homosexuality will always be perverse and demonic.
Kenyan-born bisexual Moslem Obama will ALWAYS be The Antichrist.
Italian Jesuit pedophile Poop Francis is The False Prophet.
Evolution is a fable just like global-warming.
9/11 was an inside-job just like Pearl Harbor & the OKC bombing.
Oswald was a patsy.
Jesus Christ is our ONLY means of escape.

the delusional shit that people spew,it used to amaze me....now I'm just disgusted

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#325211 May 29, 2014
Churchlady wrote:
TRUTH NEVER CHANGES. Abortion will always be the taking of innocent human-life(murder).
Homosexuality will always be perverse and demonic.
Kenyan-born bisexual Moslem Obama will ALWAYS be The Antichrist.
Italian Jesuit pedophile Poop Francis is The False Prophet.
Evolution is a fable just like global-warming.
9/11 was an inside-job just like Pearl Harbor & the OKC bombing.
Oswald was a patsy.
Jesus Christ is our ONLY means of escape.
Keep up the good work Christian. You spread that word of love, and understanding, and you preach, preach like there's no tomorrow, you follower of Jesus Christ you. I understood your OPINION for your first claim, dismissed it till your last one. We're on the 6th trumpet. But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? No, you wouldn't, because if you did, you would know better than to spew THAT. Have yourself a nice day!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#325212 May 29, 2014
p.s. I don't like to talk about religion, as I feel I'm not well informed enough, but I know enough to know that Churchlady is mental. Please don't ask me about my beliefs, I believe what I believe, and that doesn't change my opinion here, and I rarely (if ever) comment about 'religion'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min The Fact Is 48,369
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 15 min ZCs 5,670
Is Krap Slop the dumbest Hillbilly on the Topix... (Mar '11) 20 min ZCs 1,776
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 27 min ZCs 16,239
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 28 min ZCs 718
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 30 min ZCs 1,780
We VS We (Nov '09) 34 min ZCs 1,835

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:22 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:22PM
S'No problem: Bills fan to keep game streak alive - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Jets head indoors to prepare for Bills in Detroit - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:16 PM
5 New York Giants Players to Watch vs. the Dallas Cowboys
NFL 3:27 PM
Jets-Bills available on NFL mobile in select areas
NFL 8:09 PM
Bills grateful for Lions' hospitality in Detroit