Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309875 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#324163 Apr 26, 2014
Taking a drive doesn't mean you agree to get t-boned on the street. But if it happens, you can still have doctors fix the damages you suffer (even if the accident is your fault.)
4life wrote:
<quoted text>You're right, a lot of people engage in sex, not because they want a baby, but for other reasons. With that being said, if you don't know the risks involved with such pleasure, then you're probably too young to take that risk.
Drifting to sleep

Fairfield, CA

#324164 Apr 26, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
nd I'm sure they're just CRUSHED that you don't like them.
<quoted text>
Im sure women that have an abortion don't really care about anything or anyone. I don't really care what they think or how they feel, they're garbage.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#324165 Apr 26, 2014
"Drifting to sleep"
Im sure women that have an abortion don't really care about anything or anyone. I don't really care what they think or how they feel, they're garbage.
==========
WOW!!!!! could you be anymore pro life? or xtain? or douchebag? i'll bet you can
4life

Chapmanville, WV

#324166 Apr 26, 2014
godless by choice wrote:
"4life "
Ummm, ok? Lol
Yes, Sir, there is a difference in worrying about what my neighbors are doing than what my own children are doing, but what does that have to do with anything? >cough>cough>ramble much>>cough. Excuse me, I must have a cold
==========
silly fool the rambling came from your moronic thoughts in your delusional post
.=========
Anyway, I know there are differences in a lot of things, but when speaking about being "nosy," I pointed out that, when it comes to caring for a child's life, any child, that is a wee bit different than looking out a window to watch your neighbors
==========
there again for the challenged "no children are involved" i'll bet you are the nosy neighbor ,looking out the windows..... involving yourself in things that aren't your business
Bless your heart, you aren't even able to tell the difference in nosy, and pro-life. If that's the case, then I would have to say that it's none of your business if a women wants an abortion, but cannot get one. Her body, her "problem," eh? Nothing for you to concern yourself with, now is it? Another whoopsie>>>>becaus e you have concerned yourself greatly with it. Like, omg, you're soooooo nosy. Haha
4life

Chapmanville, WV

#324167 Apr 26, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
If there's a medical procedure that's attractive to watch let me know. BTW--most abortions comprise little more than inserting a tube and sucking the peanut-sized embryo/fetus out. It's quick, to the point, and no cutting involved.
<quoted text>
Is that how it was preformed when they aborted your logic?
Never said any procedure was fun to watch, but if ever I walk in to get a procedure, and they withhold info from me, I'm going to wonder why.

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#324168 Apr 26, 2014
"4life " spouted a delightful and totally delusional word salad

Bless your heart, you aren't even able to tell the difference in nosy, and pro-life. If that's the case, then I would have to say that it's none of your business if a women wants an abortion, but cannot get one. Her body, her "problem," eh? Nothing for you to concern yourself with, now is it? Another whoopsie>>>>becaus e you have concerned yourself greatly with it. Like, omg, you're soooooo nosy. Haha
==========
aww keep your hollow blessings to yourself, pro life=anti choice,forced birth=nosy....its a womans choice,not mine,and surely not YOURS
4life

Chapmanville, WV

#324169 Apr 26, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
If you make a decision, it's up to you to live with it. Regretting it for your entire life is childish; accept it and move on.
If I ran donations for a clinic and some a-hole donates money that is to be used only for one race, I thank hem, cash the check, and use it to BENEFIT those people. The donor's motives are irrelevant to the goal of helping your clientele.
Which "abortion pill". BTW--every abortifacient, like every other prescribed pharmaceutical, has the potential for side-effects. Those are explained at the time you get them, and they are reiterated in the packaging. If you take them, you accept the risks. And this is from someone who is every doctor's nightmare; I'm far more likely than most people to experience those side-effects to a dangerous degree.
<quoted text>
So you just admitted that it would be okie dokie with you if a white supremacist called and made a donation to abort black babies. I wondered why there weren't many Pro-Lifers on here, now I know why. This is like, the bottom of the barrel, even for Pro-Choice.
No conscious. No morals. No accountability for ones own actions. No logic. Just, no nothing. Whatever helps yourself, but hurts others, just do it. It makes sense now. No different than talking to a brick wall. Excuses for everything, disguised as "reasons". Excuses. Words. Excuses. Words.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#324170 Apr 26, 2014
godless by choice wrote:
"Drifting to sleep"
==========
WOW!!!!! could you be anymore pro life? or xtain? or douchebag? i'll bet you can
I bet he can too....wanna watch with me?

Here, I have popcorn....would you like some?

This should be good....
Next...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324171 Apr 26, 2014
4life wrote:
<quoted text>So you just admitted that it would be okie dokie with you if a white supremacist called and made a donation to abort black babies. I wondered why there weren't many Pro-Lifers on here, now I know why. This is like, the bottom of the barrel, even for Pro-Choice.
No conscious. No morals. No accountability for ones own actions. No logic. Just, no nothing. Whatever helps yourself, but hurts others, just do it. It makes sense now. No different than talking to a brick wall. Excuses for everything, disguised as "reasons". Excuses. Words. Excuses. Words.
Yeah....like 'abortion' and 'murder' and 'morality' and 'hypocrisy' and 'contraception' and 'responsible' and 'selfish' and 'body' and and 'obtuseness' and 'complacency', and 'Monsters'.

Just a bunch of stupid words....
4life

Chapmanville, WV

#324172 Apr 26, 2014
godless by choice wrote:
"4life " spouted a delightful and totally delusional word salad
==========
aww keep your hollow blessings to yourself, pro life=anti choice,forced birth=nosy....its a womans choice,not mine,and surely not YOURS
Ruh Roe (v Wade) are you trying to tell me what to do? Isn't that against your own personal beliefs? It's not your business, but it's surely not mine. Lol
Something tells me you would have been one who was ok with slavery, ya know, since it was legal and all. I don't need to be a government minion when it comes to telling me what's right, and what's wrong.
4life

Chapmanville, WV

#324173 Apr 26, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Taking a drive doesn't mean you agree to get t-boned on the street. But if it happens, you can still have doctors fix the damages you suffer (even if the accident is your fault.)
<quoted text>
What happens when it's not your fault, but the doctor kills you anyway?

Since: Mar 14

Kent, WA

#324174 Apr 26, 2014
4life wrote:
<quoted text>Ruh Roe (v Wade) are you trying to tell me what to do? Isn't that against your own personal beliefs? It's not your business, but it's surely not mine. Lol
Something tells me you would have been one who was ok with slavery, ya know, since it was legal and all. I don't need to be a government minion when it comes to telling me what's right, and what's wrong.
Neither do pregnant women. That's why Roe v Wade set things up that individual pregnant women determine individual pregnancies without input from the gov't, the clergy, or nosy parkers like you.
Drifting to sleep

Fairfield, CA

#324176 Apr 26, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard somewhere they invented birth control for sluts.
Sluts don't care about personal responsibility. They just want to party and screw all the time. If they get pregnant they will just get a free abortion and be ready to go at it again that night.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324178 Apr 26, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard somewhere they invented birth control for sluts.
I heard somewhere they invented castration for rapists.

It didn't catch on. Too many rapists complained.

Next...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324179 Apr 26, 2014
Drifting to sleep wrote:
<quoted text>
Sluts don't care about personal responsibility. They just want to party and screw all the time. If they get pregnant they will just get a free abortion and be ready to go at it again that night.
Fetus worshipers don't care about personal responsibility. They just want the right to demand everyone ELSE assume personal responsibility for gestation, so that the fertile among us are obliged to gestate for the infertile, upping the odds that the inferts will have more neonates to choose from...more of a chance to find the 'perfect kid'.

Pardon me, while I puke.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#324180 Apr 26, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry laws are morality based.
For example there are laws against: murder, stealing, forgery, assault, child abuse, rape, drug abuse, drunk driving etc.
This is because it is wrong to do those things which is by definition morality.
You are walking down the street, and smell smoke. You follow the scent to a burning building.....your apartment. You realize that your niece is burning in the yard your daughter is in her bedroom, and your petri dish full of embryos is in the freezer.

Is it more moral to put your niece out, before you save your daughter, or to run and grab the petri dish, or to rush up the stairs to save your daughter, and burn to death yourself....?

Annnnnnnnnnnnd Go

Indianapolis

#324181 Apr 26, 2014
Such a sweetheart; you exemplify the PLM attitude.
Drifting to sleep wrote:
<quoted text>

Indianapolis

#324182 Apr 26, 2014
They don't withhold medical info; they just don't repeat the PLM lies and propaganda.
4life wrote:
<quoted text>Is that how it was preformed when they aborted your logic?
Never said any procedure was fun to watch, but if ever I walk in to get a procedure, and they withhold info from me, I'm going to wonder why.

Indianapolis

#324183 Apr 26, 2014
I would be delighted, because that means more AA women could come in and get the help they need and the procedure they want. Whether the hater enjoys it or not is totally irrelevant; the patient benefits, which is the only important thing. It's ALL about the patient--who comes in voluntarily.
4life wrote:
<quoted text>So you just admitted that it would be okie dokie with you if a white supremacist called and made a donation to abort black babies. I wondered why there weren't many Pro-Lifers on here, now I know why. This is like, the bottom of the barrel, even for Pro-Choice.

Indianapolis

#324184 Apr 26, 2014
Absolutely EVERY surgical or invasive procedure carries the threat of death or severe problems; that's why you sign those waivers. Abortion is still far safer than a pregnancy carried to term.
4life wrote:
<quoted text>What happens when it's not your fault, but the doctor kills you anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 3 min Ricky D 6,528
Affidavit: White House birth certificate is a F... 16 min JustTheFACTS 1
News Job Corps expels 4 students (May '07) 17 min khrome 1,088
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 29 min -Sprocket- 10,041
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 30 min -Sprocket- 11,428
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 58 min Unbiased Chargers... 35,759
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 3,956
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE