Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311496 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#322828 Mar 12, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No it means that even though woman was created from man, man cannot exist without woman. It shows the healthy co-dependance of women and men. It actually makes women more important because without them there would be no life at all.
Then explain the other passages I put. Go for it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#322829 Mar 12, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
One gay leaning opinion isn't 'evidence'. Find a real historian and I will listen. Every real historian will tell you that no culture has ever embraced 'gay marriage'. The Greeks and Romans flirted with homosexual acts but they 'married' women. Gay marriage is a 21st century happening.
See, I KNEW you'd ignore evidence. That is what you typically do. I don't know why you bother to ask for it.

You are wrong. You've been shown that you are wrong. And still, you just bury your head in the sand.

No, same sex marriage is NOT a 21st century happening. You just want to believe it is.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#322830 Mar 12, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Your potty mouth is an example of how you cope with an opinion different than your's. How tolerant.
Lies don't have to be tolerated. Who told you they do? I'm not "coping" with a differing opinion, I'm pointing out your lies. There is a difference.

To quote one of my favorite women, Judi Dench "One of the benefits of being a mature, well-educated woman is that you're not afraid of expletives. And you have no fear to put a fool in his (or her-parentheses mine) place. That's the power of language and experience. You learn a lot from Shakespeare."
katie

Federal Way, WA

#322831 Mar 12, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a pretty damning statement considering that you don't know me. BTW how can you tell what's in her toenails unless you spend a lot of time with your face close to her feet?
What you think is empathy could be fungus.
So, did you just out yourself as SJM, Ink?

What you show of yourself here is a closed-minded intolerant nosy parker who prefers to play dumb and hides her head in the sand all while playing the one-up insult game with those you know as little about as you claim they know you.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#322833 Mar 12, 2014
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering that you can't remember what you post from day to day, I don't read all of your inane posts. It still doesn't matter what "reason" you want to cite... It's only your biased opinion.
It is a biased opinion that if you want the population to grow or even maintain you need to produce children? How in your biased opinion, would you grow the population without children?
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#322834 Mar 12, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So, did you just out yourself as SJM, Ink?
What you show of yourself here is a closed-minded intolerant nosy parker who prefers to play dumb and hides her head in the sand all while playing the one-up insult game with those you know as little about as you claim they know you.
LOL Did I insult you? I don't have my head in the sand or sniffing anyone's toes.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#322835 Mar 12, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies don't have to be tolerated. Who told you they do? I'm not "coping" with a differing opinion, I'm pointing out your lies. There is a difference.
To quote one of my favorite women, Judi Dench "One of the benefits of being a mature, well-educated woman is that you're not afraid of expletives. And you have no fear to put a fool in his (or her-parentheses mine) place. That's the power of language and experience. You learn a lot from Shakespeare."
I never heard that defense of having a foul mouth before, interesting.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#322836 Mar 12, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I KNEW you'd ignore evidence. That is what you typically do. I don't know why you bother to ask for it.
You are wrong. You've been shown that you are wrong. And still, you just bury your head in the sand.
No, same sex marriage is NOT a 21st century happening. You just want to believe it is.
Your 'evidence has as many holes in it as swiss cheese.

The only acceptable evidence would have to come from a pre -21st century gay agenda.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#322837 Mar 12, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Then explain the other passages I put. Go for it.
Do you see the point on this one?

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#322838 Mar 12, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No it means that even though woman was created from man, man cannot exist without woman. It shows the healthy co-dependance of women and men. It actually makes women more important because without them there would be no life at all.
Here's something from the news back on May 30, 2008 .....

"The Vatican has issued its most explicit decree so far against the ordination of women priests, vowing to punish them and the bishops who ordain them with automatic excommunication."

Heck, they didn't do that to Bishops caught molesting children. I guess in their beliefs having a woman Bishop is worse than having a pedophile one.

Also, in 2001, the Southern Baptist Convention (the national leaders) issued an official proclamation stating women cannot become preachers.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#322839 Mar 12, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Did I insult you? I don't have my head in the sand or sniffing anyone's toes.
No, what a dumb question. Why laugh as if you had, Xtian?

Where's that humility and humbleness, Christian? Non-existent because you are only a xtian for show, not for real. jmo

(duly noted is your lack of denial of you outing yourself as SJM)
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#322840 Mar 12, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's something from the news back on May 30, 2008 .....
"The Vatican has issued its most explicit decree so far against the ordination of women priests, vowing to punish them and the bishops who ordain them with automatic excommunication."
Heck, they didn't do that to Bishops caught molesting children. I guess in their beliefs having a woman Bishop is worse than having a pedophile one.
Also, in 2001, the Southern Baptist Convention (the national leaders) issued an official proclamation stating women cannot become preachers.
Is there a question here?

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#322841 Mar 12, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you see the point on this one?
You mean your personal twisting of it to meet what you wish it to mean. Again, explain the other passages I put.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#322842 Mar 12, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what a dumb question. Why laugh as if you had, Xtian?
Where's that humility and humbleness, Christian? Non-existent because you are only a xtian for show, not for real. jmo
(duly noted is your lack of denial of you outing yourself as SJM)
I laughed because I can imagine you, panties in a wad, sputtering away as you type a response. It's a funny picture.

When you throw rocks be ready for a battle. My humility, I owe to God, certainly not you.

Since: Sep 09

o------------><-----------o

#322843 Mar 12, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a question here?
Does it look like a question was asked or proof of what Religion (two of the three largest in America) and their leaders have declared pertaining to women?
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#322844 Mar 12, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What? SJM, I'm expected to believe you don't know anyone who knew someone who knew someone else forced to become pregnant? Wow. That's gotta be a first!
Why don't you google it? There're plenty of legitimate sites ready to educate *you*... warrior princess wannabe.
Katie honey, STO didn't ask me if I knew anyone who was raped (forced to become pregnant). He asked me how women have aborted.

Warrior Princess wannabe bids you a good day!
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#322845 Mar 12, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean your personal twisting of it to meet what you wish it to mean. Again, explain the other passages I put.
Since I already explained one passage and you condemn what I said, why do you want me to waste my time with you on another. You won't even consider that maybe you misunderstood it or didn't bother to look deeper?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#322846 Mar 12, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 'evidence has as many holes in it as swiss cheese.
The only acceptable evidence would have to come from a pre -21st century gay agenda.
The only "evidence" YOU accept are those who are saying what you want to hear, whether it's fact or not. That is clear from your posts over the years, Witless.

But thank you, for proving me right.
sassyjm

Cresskill, NJ

#322847 Mar 12, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she does. Good to see you, Pb.
(do I need to mention your tiniest toenail holds more compassion and empathy than her entire being?)
Pbfa (and you too) fight for killing human lives because Mom doesnt want them. So, umm, yeah,....you both are a joke and a half discussing how does or doesn't possess compassion and empathy towards others.
Ink

Chalfont, PA

#322848 Mar 12, 2014
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "evidence" YOU accept are those who are saying what you want to hear, whether it's fact or not. That is clear from your posts over the years, Witless.
But thank you, for proving me right.
I guess you have nothing better to offer. I'll go with the real history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Surges 18 min millennials got h... 14
News Top 17 times Democrats bashed Trump at DNC 2016 27 min millennials got h... 1
Obama's Economic Growth 30 min millennials got h... 1
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr barefoot2626 12,390
Hillary excellent Liar ! (Oct '15) 2 hr citizen 2
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr Murray Greschler 15,013
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 2 hr 2 Dogs 6,812

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages