Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309765 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322791 Mar 11, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit. Same sex marriage has never been formally accepted by YOUR little corner of this one culture. Other cultures have formally and informally recognized it, since the dawn of time.
You just REALLY don't care to admit that, and would rather just 'not know'.
<quoted text>Oh for krissake!! We've SHOWN you evidence, and shown you, and shown you, and shown you some more.
You choose to ignore it.
I'm tired of repeating myself, and doing all your legwork.
Read the contents of the thread over the last few days, again.
They obviously eluded you the first time.
Same sex unions(homosexualtiy) goes against God. Open your bible and read all about it. He called it an abomination. He loves the sinners not the sins(and we are ALL guilty of sin).
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322792 Mar 11, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever tell the truth?
LOL her? She is such an angry person. One of the worst on here. VERY anti-God,anti-life,anti-truth. Be easy on her though,she has deep down issues. I kinda feel sorry for her.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#322793 Mar 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> LOL her? She is such an angry person. One of the worst on here. VERY anti-God,anti-life,anti-truth. Be easy on her though,she has deep down issues. I kinda feel sorry for her.
Okay. Thanks for the heads up. The problem is I never know who I am talking to, they all use different names and they all sound like parrots anyway.

“Beauty on four legs”

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#322794 Mar 11, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that was stupid, even for you. Just admit the damage your "people of faith" have done & are doing to the needy people your Jesus loved. The truth will set you free! Try it, Inkstain. It works for me.

“Beauty on four legs”

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#322795 Mar 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> LOL her? She is such an angry person. One of the worst on here. VERY anti-God,anti-life,anti-truth. Be easy on her though,she has deep down issues. I kinda feel sorry for her.
No, you don't, at all. That might require compassion or empathy & you fail at both of those.
Lil NAP

Chicago, IL

#322796 Mar 11, 2014
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, it's kinda cute, for a snub on a white girl.
What do you call your nose?
I'm guessing 'garden'.
Next...
Let the nose schtick go already, Tiny.
We've established what you're packin.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322797 Mar 11, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Thanks for the heads up. The problem is I never know who I am talking to, they all use different names and they all sound like parrots anyway.
She has been on these threads forever. She does come here in disguise. Why? I don't know why. She is a hardcore proabort. She proudly had her bloody hands involved. She is stone cold about human life. She's the walking dead if you will. She
, like MANY on here, have nothing left to their consciences. I sense a deep rooted emptiness in her and her kind. Lost souls really. I feel sorry for her because people like her (I believe) experienced much negativity and hurt in their lives from early on (most likely). Sadly and tragically, they take their hurts and frustrationsnout on innocent victims who can't defend themselves. Oh, and the women whom they encourage to abort as choice(deceiving them),they can not an iota about AFTER the abortion is accomplished.
sassyjm

Lake Grove, NY

#322798 Mar 11, 2014
pbfa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that was stupid, even for you. Just admit the damage your "people of faith" have done & are doing to the needy people your Jesus loved. The truth will set you free! Try it, Inkstain. It works for me.
Catholic charities help more needy people then your tiny little brain could image. IN Jesus name btw.

But you already knew that, didn't you sweetie ;)

Funny hearing a proabort pointing fingers at those who "damage" or the "damage done" by others.

FYI, people of all kinds have done damage of all sorts. Nobody denies that. We live in a verynselfish world. Thank God for the goodness in many though, right ?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#322799 Mar 11, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only line in your entire gay leaning article that says gay 'marriage' and those are the words of the writer.
"Evidence exists that same-sex marriages were tolerated in parts of Mesopotamia and ancient Egypt."
Tollerated? That doesn't sound like an endorsement.
I never said that there were not homosexuals or homosexual behavior but 'marriage' is different.
I didn't say anything about endorsement, and no, that was NOT the only time the author said anything about same sex marriage.

See, you just proved me right. You ignore any evidence that refutes your claims. You always have.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#322800 Mar 11, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She did. YOU are the one who doesn't, as proven by your last post to me, you lying sack of sh*t.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#322801 Mar 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
Again, marriage predates Christianity, and even Judaism (where polygamy was just fine, so much for "traditional marriage"). I already know what your church teaches, I already know what it claims, and I know what else I've read. Actual history, and not your church's lies based upon your book of mythology. And, again, I don't give a rat's ass what YOU think.

The word "marriage" is NOT your religion's to define for everyone. Period.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#322802 Mar 11, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
And another lie from you. I use ONE name, and always have. Even the three days I posted on one article before registering, my screen name was Bitner.

You're a lying sack of sh*t. You've been hanging around Stupid Sassy too long.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#322803 Mar 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> I know. Why would he ask me such a dumb question. Nobody knows exactly how many women have aborted. He has a point to this and I am just dying to find out what it is. I am sure it's a doozy.
Abortion kills the life of a human. We ALL agree on that Katie. MOST abortions are done out of convenience(Mom doesn't want to raise her child and so instead of giving her child up for adoption,she pays to have her developing child/offspring killed). YES,killing an innocent life because they are unwanted by Mom is a crime against humanity. I WILL continue my fight for life whether you like it or not.
"forced pregnancy"
What's a "forced pregnancy" Katie? A woman who gets pregnant while raped? Yes,that is a crime to be raped. Being forced to have sex is a crime against humanity. Other than that,NO WOMAN becomes pregnant by force. You need to educate yourself a little before you post.
Kthanks.
What? SJM, I'm expected to believe you don't know anyone who knew someone who knew someone else forced to become pregnant? Wow. That's gotta be a first!

Why don't you google it? There're plenty of legitimate sites ready to educate *you*... warrior princess wannabe.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#322804 Mar 11, 2014
pbfa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you don't, at all. That might require compassion or empathy & you fail at both of those.
Yes she does. Good to see you, Pb.

(do I need to mention your tiniest toenail holds more compassion and empathy than her entire being?)

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#322805 Mar 11, 2014
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>I put your post to the test. In this post, you used the first person singular 15 times.
Damned you "Grump!"

You're right of course.

I ought to have employed the second-person-double 30 times.

My bad....

;P

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#322806 Mar 11, 2014
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> So it ALL boils down to John-K and how "he" is feeling at the moment about certain people and what they post. The world according to you.How convenient. See, If John approves of a poster based on personal feelings towards that poster(saying ALL or most of the right things or at least being friendly with you), that is where his opinion of God is based on there their particular faith.
Shallow and immature. How about you focus on the humans who we are fighting for here? Ya know the ones who YOU (who thinks that you're better then "those" whom you deem unworthy)feel should die strictlg based on iif they unwanted by their mothers? Listen, you keep acting all judgemental against those of us "fake , unworthy" Catholics while you continue your fight along those who are guilty of crimes against humanity. WhatEVER makes you feel 'wholesome' and like a good person, go for it. You fool nobody but yourself.
I just get a kick out of your kind. Remove yourself from God or any title under God (religious) and you think that you're sins ,human fraility, weakness's, go unnoticed by bothers. At least us "fake, unworthy" Catholics admit to our humannness WHILE we defend the innocent amongst us that are threatened by you "good, non-religious, when I feel like it religious" kind.
Aha!
Now do you see what I mean "A-P?"

A member of the trio predictably "brays."

Sigh...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#322807 Mar 11, 2014
Nope. The only rights involved in RvW are the mother's and, in the 3rd trimester, the state's. At no point is the fetus granted rights, explicit or implied.
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>RvW gives "de facto" rights to the fetus by straddling the 10th and 14th amendments.

Indianapolis

#322808 Mar 11, 2014
What precisely is that "good reason?"
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Same sex marriage has never been formally accepted in any culture and for good reason, until now. If you think otherwise, show some evidence.

Indianapolis

#322809 Mar 11, 2014
F*CK your genocidal, minor-impregnating, non-existent god. Your superstitions have nothing to do with civil marriage on any level.
sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Same sex unions(homosexualtiy) goes against God. Open your bible and read all about it. He called it an abomination. He loves the sinners not the sins(and we are ALL guilty of sin).
grumpy

West Haverstraw, NY

#322813 Mar 12, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nope. The only rights involved in RvW are the mother's and, in the 3rd trimester, the state's. At no point is the fetus granted rights, explicit or implied.
<quoted text>
But once RvW includes states rights, it accrues to the fetus when states put restrictions on abortion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min IBdaMann 53,073
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 19 min El Nemo the Brill... 3,414
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 24 min El Nemo the Brill... 18,986
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 35 min lageis89 35,614
News NYPD officer shot in head dies, commissioner ci... 44 min TOASTER 61
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 59 min _Zoey_ 9,906
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 59 min _Zoey_ 11,225
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]