Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,010
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#316620 Nov 26, 2013
John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help but agree wholeheartedly.
This is a strange sort of phenomena I've witnessed lately with some members of the PLM. They seem as though they're genuinely insulted by the fact that they're actually "winning" by fits-and-starts the whole argument regarding abortion. More and more people who identify themselves as Pro-Choice, are agreeing that there ought to be reasonable restrictions as to when, where, how, and even "why," abortions shihould be performed.
It would seem that public opinion--for the most part--is trending against "Late-Term-Abortions, " and yet we have our darling "Sassafrass," attempting to argue that if we dare to embrace such a notion, we're not "PC."
Talk about "sore-winners!"
Exactly. The woman was brow-beating me for a couple of days, recently, about the fact that some pro-choicers support some restrictions on abortion and others don't. She seems upset that we are all pro-choice. She's a very strange person.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316621 Nov 26, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Really? When did I make a blanket statement about killing all fetuses?
How are fetuses disadvantaged? By not owning the woman's body?
<quoted text>
cPeterPretend: "How are fetuses disadvantaged?"

By size, for one. They are confined as an adult seeks them out with a sharp curette, pair of forceps, and/or suction tube.

That was a dumb question.

Now you'll go on to talk about how gays are discriminated against and need extra protections.

Protect gays! Kill babies in the womb!

The juxtaposition of your views is pathetic.

You're a lonely, miserable, sick old man.

Atrisco Village

#316622 Nov 26, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! The label one puts on one's self is not really important.
It was funny...I thought Sassy would be somewhat happy that I don't think LTAs are a good thing...yet that sent her into alternating fits of rage and imbecilic (you're not really PC ah gagagagaga!) laughter.
I think that whole attitude shows that it isn't about a cause, but rather control. A sort of...*if I can't control what you do/think/believe then I'll control what you call yourself* kind of thinking.
<sigh>
Monday again already...have a good one!
You nailed it, right there.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#316623 Nov 26, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Guess what? Corpses don't give a crap about death, or anything else. BTW...all emotioNal responses are first-person, idiot. Empathy is understanding other people's emotions through your own perceptions.
Every response to a situation, if honest, is the correct response. YOUR narcissism...the presumption that only you are the correct model for everyone else...is showing. For instance, you know full well that the fetus is viewed differently by different people based on individual philosophy, but you insist only your viewpoint is legitimate, o vain Narcissus.
<quoted text>
cPeter, you wouldn't understand empathy. You wouldn't understand a "functioning conscience" if it hit you between your deep-set, closely-positioned eyes.

You go around using other men's bodies for mutual masterbation. YOU get what YOU need, and move on. That's the culture you espouse, and choose to exist in.

This attitude towards others extends to the most vulnerable amoung us: those in the womb. Your "all about me" approach excludes defenseless boys & girls in utero...to the point of their death.

You see, such proabort propaganda reinforces your life of debauchery. "If I can get society to accept self-centeredness at all costs, it will excuse my self-absorbed gay lifestyle."

Culture-Of-Death cronies need to scratch each others' backs to become/remain mainstream.

That's why over 90% of gays support executing babies in the womb. That said, y'all still believe it is appopriate to DEMAND TOLERANCE for yourselves. Irony at its worst.

Atrisco Village

#316624 Nov 26, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
If you heteros could get past vaginal/penile penetration as the only "real" sex, you could have great times with no pregnancy.
<quoted text>
Ink is obviously a very unimaginative lover.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#316625 Nov 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie has shared her views and sentiments for years in this Abortion Forum. Based on her proclamations, human beings lack value in and of themselves. They only posess value as they relate to HER.
We see this belief system extended to her own children. They are there for her, & outside that purpose they lack intrinsic value.
With such a narcissistic perspective of others, its easy to see how Katie can spend her days promoting the execution of small human beings in utero....easy to see how she can refer to them as "useless clumps of cells."
When she's feeling empty and in need of an identity (also known as the emotional "trigger"), Katie will call upon her preborn son Aaron and 16 y/o daughter. Will she discuss their intrinsic value? No. She will discuss them AS THEY RELATE TO HER.("I....me...mine....m yself....I didn't.....me....I...")
She's a mess.
"My grandma is really, really weird."
Again, since you ignored my valid question before (like the coward you are), given that the question was about women and THEIR feelings about THEIR miscarriages vs the death of THEIR child, WHOSE perspective SHOULD she have posted from?

Atrisco Village

#316626 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You can rationalize the killing of unborn babies any way you want but the fetus is the same entity as the newborn, just as human and just as much a son or daughter.
That's your opinion, and I support your right to act upon it when considering your personal decisions on your own pregnancies. As long as you don't expect your personal opinion to mandate what any other woman is allowed to do about her own pregnancies, it's all good.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316627 Nov 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, since you ignored my valid question before (like the coward you are), given that the question was about women and THEIR feelings about THEIR miscarriages vs the death of THEIR child, WHOSE perspective SHOULD she have posted from?
Are you annoyed that you are being ignored?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316629 Nov 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's your opinion, and I support your right to act upon it when considering your personal decisions on your own pregnancies. As long as you don't expect your personal opinion to mandate what any other woman is allowed to do about her own pregnancies, it's all good.
Yup it is all good. Now what are we going to do about all the fat chicks trying not to get pregnant with Plan B?

Atrisco Village

#316630 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't you call Jake now? You seem to be awake.
I don't need to talk to him, now, mitotera vieja. If I do on a work night at 2am, he seems to be fine with being awake, just like me and millions of other people. Isn't it nice that we are working when you aren't able or willing, honey? Nontraditional-schedule workers are necessary and valuable even though you refuse to acknowledge it, oh selfish one.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#316631 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you annoyed that you are being ignored?
No, just amused. And not at all surprised.

Next time someone asks about feelings, and you answer with your own, then we can call YOU narcissistic, too, right?

Atrisco Village

#316632 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
People are getting a little queasy of late regarding the execution on unborn lives as they become aware of the reality of the life in the womb. Sonogram pictures of preborns and images of dismembered fetuses make for a graphic reality check. It is hard to be so self centered when you see the results of the act of abortion. Public sentiment is thankfully, changing.
If what you speculate (ahem) is true, tell your girlfriend, sassy, to stop complaining about it and be happy about it, like you. She's upset that some prochoicers support some restrictions on late-term abortion, poor thing. Help her figure it out.

Atrisco Village

#316633 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup it is all good. Now what are we going to do about all the fat chicks trying not to get pregnant with Plan B?
We? You seem to be upset about it, you do whatever you want. Enjoy. You're weird.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316634 Nov 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to talk to him, now, mitotera vieja. If I do on a work night at 2am, he seems to be fine with being awake, just like me and millions of other people. Isn't it nice that we are working when you aren't able or willing, honey? Nontraditional-schedule workers are necessary and valuable even though you refuse to acknowledge it, oh selfish one.
Do all the sales people at K Mart seem just fine and happy to be waiting on you on Thanksgiving instead of being home with family. I'll bet you think they would rather wait on you than be home. You are the reason that people who have no choice have to work day, night, weekends and holidays just to accomadate your needs.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#316635 Nov 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If what you speculate (ahem) is true, tell your girlfriend, sassy, to stop complaining about it and be happy about it, like you. She's upset that some prochoicers support some restrictions on late-term abortion, poor thing. Help her figure it out.
Do you support restrictions?
Elsie Is Wrong

New York, NY

#316636 Nov 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If what you speculate (ahem) is true, tell your girlfriend, sassy, to stop complaining about it and be happy about it, like you. She's upset that some prochoicers support some restrictions on late-term abortion, poor thing. Help her figure it out.
She's not upset some pro choicers support restrictions. She's just pointing out the hypocrisy. If you support the right to abortion based on "woman's body-her choice", "fetus- parasite- no rights at all" , then there is no reason at all to support restrictions at ANY time. Absolutely NOTHING regarding the premise upon which the support of abortion rights is based, changes in the 2nd or 3rd trimesters....NOTHING. Surprised you couldn't figure this out. Poor thing.
katie

Seattle, WA

#316637 Nov 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie V.: "Don't you ever talk to me about dehumanizing anything. You think you're "honoring" a 30 plus year old fetus who never saw the light of day or felt the sun on his cheeks?...fakey fake concern for dead fetuses you'll never know about if you're not told. You wouldn't know humanity if it hit you right between the eyes. Especially when you continue trying to steal women's civil rights out from under them."
Katie vehemently denies dehumanizing anything, then goes on to do just that.(unbelievable)
According to Katie V., her son should not be honored because of how long ago he died, b/c he never felt the sun against his cheeks, b/c he never saw daylight, b/c few know he existed.
As expected, Katie then transitions into her diehard support for killing babies (like Aaron) in the womb.
She doesn't realize how whacked out she is. She's emotionally/psychologically ill.
Wow! Look at all that Christian love and compassion being displayed by NR,

Peace be with you.
katie

Seattle, WA

#316638 Nov 26, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that the discussion was about the woman's feelings about the difference between miscarriages and the death of a child, whose perspective SHOULD she have been posting from, you idiot?
Why JM's of course. Or NR's. Or Ink's. Their opinions are the only ones that matter to them.
katie

Seattle, WA

#316639 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You can rationalize the killing of unborn babies any way you want but the fetus is the same entity as the newborn, just as human and just as much a son or daughter.
And if it's killing the woman carrying it (emotionally, physically, or spiritually) out it goes.

You only agree it's allowed out when it's physically killing her.

Atrisco Village

#316640 Nov 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Do all the sales people at K Mart seem just fine and happy to be waiting on you on Thanksgiving instead of being home with family. I'll bet you think they would rather wait on you than be home. You are the reason that people who have no choice have to work day, night, weekends and holidays just to accomadate your needs.
What the hell are you going on about? Honey, I don't shop on holidays. I work almost every holiday, every year. Did you miss the part where I informed you that I work the hours you refuse to work? I have worked holidays for many years, first at a pharmacy, now as a nurse. Do you think that these places should close on holidays? I rarely shop at your favorite stores, Kmart, Walmart, etc. I shop mostly local. Better quality goods and unique, as well. Anything else you need to know about my life, weirdo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'They Deserved It': The Repulsive Reaction to B... 4 min LEO 477 21
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 6 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 3,375
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 8 min jimi-yank 311,617
Protesters to NYPD: We want dead cops 13 min LEO 477 55
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min mdbuilder 49,253
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 29 min Norm Chaney 5,735
NYC anti-cop protesters had no permits 34 min Prof 1

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]