Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,813)

Showing posts 296,241 - 296,260 of305,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You would only think/believe this if you were completely unable to realize it was my fetus, my pregnancy, my business. Your fetus, your pregnancy, your business.
The only mess here is yours. Get busy and clean it up!
Katie Van der Sloot: "it was my fetus, my pregnancy, my business."

That's what Casey Anthony thought about her 12-trimester-old daughter Caylee. Stay out of Casey's business, Katie. Let her kill her daughter...it's HER business.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

sassyjm wrote:
<quoted text> Katie,you degrade,dehumanize and show total disrespect for your child or anothers,while they are developing in the womb. You are here fighting for the right to kill them.Now BECAUSE it suited żou,you gave this "useles wad of cell" a name? Did it make you feel good or something? Yet,your other miscarried child,you didn't name? THAT one was a nothing because he/she was a few weeks behind in gestation age?
You are very confused.
^^^ Worth reposting ^^^
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever talk to me about dehumanizing anything you evil thing draped in a fake Christ. You think you're "honoring" a 30 plus year old fetus who never saw the light of day or felt the sun on his cheeks? You are disrespecting all lost pregnancies with your fakey fake concern for dead fetuses you'll never know about if you're not told about it. You wouldn't know humanity if it hit you right between the eyes. Especially when you continue trying to steal women's civil rights out from under them. Right out from your own daughters' feet!!
Your smugness won't save you if/when you have real issues to deal with in your life time.
Katie V.: "Don't you ever talk to me about dehumanizing anything. You think you're "honoring" a 30 plus year old fetus who never saw the light of day or felt the sun on his cheeks?...fakey fake concern for dead fetuses you'll never know about if you're not told. You wouldn't know humanity if it hit you right between the eyes. Especially when you continue trying to steal women's civil rights out from under them."

Katie vehemently denies dehumanizing anything, then goes on to do just that.(unbelievable)

According to Katie V., her son should not be honored because of how long ago he died, b/c he never felt the sun against his cheeks, b/c he never saw daylight, b/c few know he existed.

As expected, Katie then transitions into her diehard support for killing babies (like Aaron) in the womb.

She doesn't realize how whacked out she is. She's emotionally/psychologically ill.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss my daughter who would be 21 a week after Christmas. I missed seeing her graduate high school. I missed teaching her how to drive. She was going to have her first lesson the next day. We were going to have lasagna for dinner the night she died. She was going to clean her room. It was a 4-day weekend. Semester break. She was a sophomore in high school.
She almost died before being delivered. I almost died, too. Had we died, we never would have known each other. I never would have held her to my breast and nursed her. I never would have comforted her cries when she was too cold or too warm. I never would have heard her first word (it was not Mama), seen her take her first steps, or hear her giggle.
I did not have anything with my lost pregnancy other than lost dreams. He didn't survive, he didn't live. He wasn't as real to me as my youngest daughter is. She lived. She breathed. In and out. Over and over and over until the morning she stopped.
Don't you ever talk to me about dehumanizing anything you evil thing draped in a fake Christ. You think you're "honoring" a 30 plus year old fetus who never saw the light of day or felt the sun on his cheeks? You are disrespecting all lost pregnancies with your fakey fake concern for dead fetuses you'll never know about if you're not told about it. You wouldn't know humanity if it hit you right between the eyes. Especially when you continue trying to steal women's civil rights out from under them. Right out from your own daughters' feet!!
Your smugness won't save you if/when you have real issues to deal with in your life time.
Act I: Sentimental Katie

"I held my daughter to my breast and nursed her. I comforted her cries when she was too cold or too warm. I heard her first word (it was not Mama), seen her take her first steps, & heard giggle."
_______

Act II: Evil Conniving Katie

"Stop trying to prevent mothers from killing their daughters in the womb! And, further more, my son Aaron does not deserve being honored. Stop it!"
_______

And the Oscar goes to..........
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss my daughter who would be 21 a week after Christmas. I missed seeing her graduate high school. I missed teaching her how to drive. She was going to have her first lesson the next day. We were going to have lasagna for dinner the night she died. She was going to clean her room. It was a 4-day weekend. Semester break. She was a sophomore in high school.
She almost died before being delivered. I almost died, too. Had we died, we never would have known each other. I never would have held her to my breast and nursed her. I never would have comforted her cries when she was too cold or too warm. I never would have heard her first word (it was not Mama), seen her take her first steps, or hear her giggle.
I did not have anything with my lost pregnancy other than lost dreams. He didn't survive, he didn't live. He wasn't as real to me as my youngest daughter is. She lived. She breathed. In and out. Over and over and over until the morning she stopped.
Apparently, Katie's daughter's death was all about Katie.
_________

*I* miss my daughter.

*I* missed seeing her graduate high school.

*I* missed teaching her how to drive.

*I* almost died before she was delivered

Had she died before delivery,*I* never would have held her to my breast and nursed her.

*I* never would have comforted her cries when she was too cold or too warm.

*I* never would have heard her first word

*I* never would have seen her take her first steps

*I* never would have heard her giggle.

*I* did not have anything when *I* lost Aaron in the womb

Don't you ever talk to *me* about dehumanizing anything

Shame on you for honoring *my* son Aaron!

*I* believe a mother has a right to kill her baby in her womb!

*I* think you're smug!
_______

(Someone has a bad case of the *I's*)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, Katie's daughter's death was all about Katie.
_________
*I* miss my daughter.
*I* missed seeing her graduate high school.
*I* missed teaching her how to drive.
*I* almost died before she was delivered
Had she died before delivery,*I* never would have held her to my breast and nursed her.
*I* never would have comforted her cries when she was too cold or too warm.
*I* never would have heard her first word
*I* never would have seen her take her first steps
*I* never would have heard her giggle.
*I* did not have anything when *I* lost Aaron in the womb
Don't you ever talk to *me* about dehumanizing anything
Shame on you for honoring *my* son Aaron!
*I* believe a mother has a right to kill her baby in her womb!
*I* think you're smug!
_______
(Someone has a bad case of the *I's*)
Given that the discussion was about the woman's feelings about the difference between miscarriages and the death of a child, whose perspective SHOULD she have been posting from, you idiot?
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Katie: "I...I....me.....I.....my ......myself.....mine....I.... I....me......I...."

Bystander One: "What is Katie talking about?"

Bystander Two: "Her daughter that died."
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Katie: "I...I....me.....I.....my ......myself.....mine....I.... I....me......I...."

Bystander One: "What is Katie talking about?"

Bystander Two: "Her son Aaron who died in utero."
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

When others' lives & deaths are all about you, you're called a narcissist.

If intertwined with this narcissism is a selfishness at all cost (including execution of innocents for convenience-sake), then you're also a sociopath.

"My grandma is weird."

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so. What I do know is that when you or I see a fetus, we see a fetus. She (and others like her) sees a newborn. You and I know these are different organisms completely. To her (and others like her) they're exactly the same, just at "different stages" of life. NR's ridiculous claim of 12th trimester comes to mind here.
I don't think there's any way talking sense into her or others like her. Or getting around it. She understood why my daughter's death was more meaningful to me, but thought that equated to making the lost fetus unimportant. She probably makes similar deductions with your insightful posts, NAP.
But that's her problem. Not yours. Not mine.
You can rationalize the killing of unborn babies any way you want but the fetus is the same entity as the newborn, just as human and just as much a son or daughter.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ending an unwanted, medically meddlesome, rape generated, life threatening pregnancy does fix a problem no matter how much you kick and scream.
That is one hell of a pregnancy. Sounds like 'Rosemary's Baby'.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You can rationalize the killing of unborn babies any way you want but the fetus is the same entity as the newborn, just as human and just as much a son or daughter.
You're entitled to your opinion, but that's all it is.

YOU can rationalize letting your six year old daughter go off with a person YOU believed committed multiple child murders all you like, but no sane parent would ever do so.
feces for jesus

Hicksville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Still calling fetuses babies, I see.

Continue to waive your fundie flag of deceit.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in reality I give God the credit, since I was for abortion, just prior to this, and who else had a better senerio to not have a child?
I talked her out of an abortion, but it was still Gods deal.
@@ liar. Not what you said happened.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
When others' lives & deaths are all about you, you're called a narcissist.
If intertwined with this narcissism is a selfishness at all cost (including execution of innocents for convenience-sake), then you're also a sociopath.
"My grandma is weird."
That is what caught my attention. Her post was all about how everything affected her and not much about the fact that the miscarriages were real people and what life may have offered them. For some reason God took her children home early. If they were my children, I would expect to know eventually.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Really? When did I make a blanket statement about killing all fetuses?

How are fetuses disadvantaged? By not owning the woman's body?
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cPeterProselytize: "...try to care for our disadvantaged"
You forgot to add: "...except for those of you in the womb. We'll kill you."

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what caught my attention. Her post was all about how everything affected her and not much about the fact that the miscarriages were real people and what life may have offered them. For some reason God took her children home early. If they were my children, I would expect to know eventually.
And yet another idiot, Ink, who can't remember that the conversation was ABOUT a woman's feelings regarding a miscarriage vs the death of a child. When a person is told "ask a woman who has had a miscarriage", and the person answering has had both happen, what SHOULD their answer be about, Witless?

You and No Relevance are too stupid for words to convey properly.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

You have no idea what "sociopathy" means.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
SassyJM: "Katie, you are fighting me for the right to KILL them AND I AM THE "EVIL" ONE KATIE????????"
Katie just doesn't get it. She uses the pain she experienced from her daughter's death as a reason mothers should have the right to intentionally kill their daughters in the womb.
In her deluded & convoluted mind, it all makes sense. To right minded individuals, she's a complex sociopath.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Well, no wonder she got off...a twelve trimester fetus would be deAd regardless of her actions.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie Van der Sloot: "it was my fetus, my pregnancy, my business."
That's what Casey Anthony thought about her 12-trimester-old daughter Caylee. Stay out of Casey's business, Katie. Let her kill her daughter...it's HER business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 296,241 - 296,260 of305,060
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New York City Approves Controversial 'Poor Door... 9 min topmod12 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 12 min Redumblican Teabagger 6,345
Hillary Clinton in 2016! (Dec '12) 1 hr HILLARY REFUSES QUESTIONS 218
UWS pedestrian fatals concern locals 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 15 hr Voter 16,767
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sun Sham Hanutty 436
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Jul 16 positronium 6,330
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE