Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,984
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#314367 Oct 29, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>Think again, stink. I was dragged to church and had that christian bullshit shoved down my throat until I was old enough to be allowed to leave. I probably know more about religion than you. But, unlike you, I used my own mind to come to my conclusions. You're still regurgitating the shit you were fed by your parents and preacher.
god ain't real, stink, no matter how much you want him to be.
Yes.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#314368 Oct 29, 2013
buckwheat wrote:
<quoted text>They already proved it. It's written in god's diary, the bible.
Okay, so prove the bible is factual...and that it was actually written by God.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#314369 Oct 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don’t believe, no proof is possible.”– Stuart Chase, American Economist
In other words, you have no proof.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#314370 Oct 29, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
When does mom know she's pregnant?
When the vomiting starts.
feces for jesus

Levittown, NY

#314371 Oct 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am open to your argument.
You can go research all those things for yourself. Maybe you'll learn something.
feces for jesus

Levittown, NY

#314372 Oct 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I confused you with someone else or your posts led me to believe that you weren't a fan. You need to be more clear or I need to be clairvoyant.
I thank God I wasn't born a christian or catholic.
buckwheat

Tulsa, OK

#314373 Oct 29, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so prove the bible is factual...and that it was actually written by God.
I was being facetious.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314374 Oct 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Okay, so they should be able to prove the bible is factual...and that it was actually written by God.
Fixed it for you...

:)
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#314375 Oct 29, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe that God sent a woman to him so that he could cheat on his wife. That would be God helping him break His own commandments. I do believe that God can make something good come out of something bad.
Hilarious; I ask if you can consider the possibility and your off-topic/evasive response is what you do or do not believe.

So no, you are can not consider the possibility and are bound by your predisposed beliefs. That is closed minded.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314376 Oct 30, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, blah...I blame fools like you that spin this tragedy as though believing in 'literal truth' was a great thing.
It causes tragedies like this.. Fools like you continue to promote the idea that a "liberal truth" is good.
Inklstain your spins are not working. it still comes down to this fact. She was told/taught something was a "literal truth" and believed it. She died as a result. You do not get to spin this tragedy as a good thing. It is not. It is a deplorable use of faith. I am thankful I stopped being a fundamentalist christian.
Realizing I was Pagan, Wiccan specifically, was a great bonus. That fact alone most likely saved me from still being one of you brain dead little fools.
You have every right to see things as you want.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314377 Oct 30, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious; I ask if you can consider the possibility and your off-topic/evasive response is what you do or do not believe.
So no, you are can not consider the possibility and are bound by your predisposed beliefs. That is closed minded.
Be careful that your mind isn't so open that everything falls out.

I can consider the possibility that my husband will become a murderer and kill me in my sleep but what would the point be? Am I closed minded because I don't consider that a possibility unless he loses his his mind and all consciousness? What is the point of dwelling on the absurd?
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314378 Oct 30, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go research all those things for yourself. Maybe you'll learn something.
That is always the phony response when you don't have the answers.
I have. There are no concrete answers.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314379 Oct 30, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>He got caught lol and that's what changed him. He claims this mistress was going to have an abortion, bs. It's more likely she wasn't going to and he knew he was knee deep in trouble because she wouldn't. The only thing he had to do with that child coming into this world was being the sperm donor. She is the reason that child is here, she chose not to allow Gtown to continue lying to his wife and she refused to help him hide the fact that he was cheating and was going to have another child by another woman.
Lot's of people get caught and still don't change. John Edwards comes to mind.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314380 Oct 30, 2013
<quoted text>
In other words, you have no proof.
Can I prove God to you? No.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314381 Oct 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is always the phony response when you don't have the answers.
I have. There are no concrete answers.
Nothing I say would make you believe differently. Your mind is closed to that which dares threaten your precious briefs. You think you already "know", anyway.

There is plenty of infromation available to you.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#314382 Oct 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful that your mind isn't so open that everything falls out.
I can consider the possibility that my husband will become a murderer and kill me in my sleep but what would the point be? Am I closed minded because I don't consider that a possibility unless he loses his his mind and all consciousness? What is the point of dwelling on the absurd?
So you do admit that god might work through people for a cause you do not support?

Or is god only responsible for the good? It's like those football players who thank god when something great happens, but you don't hear them thanking god when they drop the ball and their team loses the super bowl.
Jacob Chang

San Francisco, CA

#314383 Oct 30, 2013
The US Film industry in trouble or not?
Decide for your self, http://goo.gl/Kxpc7n

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314384 Oct 30, 2013
Thank-you, Oklahoma Supreme Court.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314385 Oct 30, 2013
Courts are finally telling PLM legislators to knock off the attacks on women's right.
not a playa1965 wrote:
Thank-you, Oklahoma Supreme Court.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#314386 Oct 30, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Lot's of people get caught and still don't change. John Edwards comes to mind.
Yep, but John Edwards isn't the one stating he's the only reason the child he had outside of his marriage was here.
My guess is in this scenario and that's all it is, is a scenario, is that Gtown was o.k with an abortion and realized he had no choice but to tell his wife about the affair when his mistress chose not to abort. He is not the reason his "lovechild" is here LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rev. Al Sharpton to meet with Sony Pictures on ... 2 min you must be joking 16
jets talk back (Dec '07) 6 min jimi-yank 9,982
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 13 min Just Saying 5,716
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 17 min Just Saying 1,665
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 19 min Just Saying 387
The American ISIS'' 19 min The Phanton Hell ... 10
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 27 min Nemo Noone 16,654

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match