Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,598
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#314227 Oct 26, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the best and worst case scenarios allows one to find a happy medium. You focus too much on best case, dismiss worst case and have no balance. I'd rather find the happy medium, thank you.
Katie V.: "Considering the best and worst case scenarios allows one to find a happy medium."

What? Cut the baby in half?

"My grandma is a mess."
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#314228 Oct 26, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
your collection of books ......
Kathwynn, would you be willing to die for your sun god?

Hugging a tree doesn't count.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#314229 Oct 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am using it literally.
no you were interpreting.. WOW inkstain really.. Do you even bother to read what you post. Do you think your evident hypocrisy will be given a pass. WOW! you are a bigger fool than I thought.

Jonesboro AR

#314230 Oct 26, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathwynn, would you be willing to die for your sun god?
Hugging a tree doesn't count.
My Gods and Goddesses do not demand that I die.. Wiccans are not required to be martyrs.

I am willing to bet you are willing to die for your god.. Which is fine by me, as you will be dead. Leaving the earth with room for another Pagan.:)

Jonesboro AR

#314232 Oct 26, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>NR asked you if you were willing to give your life for your gods. What are you, a coward? If NR dies for his God, he will live forever and pray you will be converted.
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Again knutter my Gods and Goddesses do not require martyrdom. If No Relevance dies.. Then there will be room here on Earth for another Pagan.

He can pray all he wants up in his heaven. It will be us Pagans that will be fathering and having babies.. Not some dead guy with his god.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314233 Oct 26, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Doubtful, she knows she would get her fingers broken if she did.
Surely, the women she knows who've miscarried their first pregnancy, would appreciate the sentiment...since they were mothers the instant they conceived, and what-not...right??

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314234 Oct 26, 2013
And she said her gods don`t demand martyrdom. Martyrdom is mostly a christian thing; sperm is sacred but blood is only for shedding. It`s based on the very basis of your faith--that people have no intrinsic worth.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>NR asked you if you were willing to give your life for your gods. What are you, a coward? If NR dies for his God, he will live forever and pray you will be converted.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#314235 Oct 26, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean he is keeping certain kinds of women from raising children? You could be right.
Most notably the infertile ones...

All part of the plan.

You folks, on the other hand, would keep all SORTS of people from raising children....most notably, anyone with a sexual orientation differing from your own.

How Christlike...

Jonesboro AR

#314236 Oct 27, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
And she said her gods don`t demand martyrdom. Martyrdom is mostly a christian thing; sperm is sacred but blood is only for shedding. It`s based on the very basis of your faith--that people have no intrinsic worth.
<quoted text>
He.. but yes that is correct my Gods and Goddesses doe not need martyrs.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#314238 Oct 27, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Again knutter my Gods and Goddesses do not require martyrdom. If No Relevance dies.. Then there will be room here on Earth for another Pagan.
He can pray all he wants up in his heaven. It will be us Pagans that will be fathering and having babies.. Not some dead guy with his god.
Kathwynn: "It will be us Pagans that will be fathering and having babies"

There isn't a baby you wouldn't kill.

Read your posts. You're a diehard proabort.

Pagan much?
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#314239 Oct 27, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
My Gods and Goddesses do not demand that I die.. Wiccans are not required to be martyrs.
I am willing to bet you are willing to die for your god.. Which is fine by me, as you will be dead. Leaving the earth with room for another Pagan.:)
Kathwynn: "My Gods and Goddesses do not demand that I die"

You obviously don't die to yourself. Ya self-absorbed heathen ya. You even support spilling the blood of innocents in exchange for convenience.
Ink

Levittown, PA

#314240 Oct 27, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
no you were interpreting.. WOW inkstain really.. Do you even bother to read what you post. Do you think your evident hypocrisy will be given a pass. WOW! you are a bigger fool than I thought.
You are putting the spin you want on it. The statement is very clear and very simple. Don't judge others because you are also a sinner.

Jonesboro AR

#314241 Oct 27, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathwynn: "It will be us Pagans that will be fathering and having babies"
There isn't a baby you wouldn't kill.
Read your posts. You're a diehard proabort.
Pagan much?
Actually, I am a father and adopted a child. She was a teen when my wife and I adopted her. Funny thing her mother was eager to never see her again. Being the fine christian woman that she was.. It turns out that my (now) adopted daughter is a lesbian.

You have proved, again, that you have never been right about anything..Shyt non relevance. If you were to tell me the sky was blue. I would almost have to look out my window to see if the sky had not turned orange.

Jonesboro AR

#314242 Oct 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are putting the spin you want on it. The statement is very clear and very simple. Don't judge others because you are also a sinner.
Well you were right about one thing.. Your statement was clear.. You were interpreting the passage to suit your own needs.. How very.. christian.. of you to justify it that interpretation as being literal..

Jonesboro AR

#314243 Oct 27, 2013
Hey inkstain and NR shouldn't you two little idiots be on your knees in some church begging forgiveness from your god over the hypocrisy and lies you told this last week... Do not bother to answer. I am sure it would just be another lie or how you wanted to "interpret" your sabbath..

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#314244 Oct 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"Sorry" doesn't cut it for a person of faith. They believe that there is an eternal life with God and it is comforting to hear that their loved one is safe and continuing their next life.
This is what happens when you convince someone that their loved one is "With God now."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24767...

A schoolgirl has killed herself because she was desperate to be reunited with her dead father in heaven.

Maria Kislo, 12, was discovered hanging in her room by her mother Monika, 35, when she went to read her a bedtime story.

Next to the tragic youngster's body was a short note saying:'Dear Mum. Please don't be sad. I just miss daddy so much, I want to see him again.'
Raviana

Coos Bay, OR

#314245 Oct 27, 2013
The Supreme Court was afraid to make a stand against a barbaric practice and over 55 million people have paid the price for the Supreme Court's cowardice.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#314246 Oct 27, 2013
Raviana wrote:
The Supreme Court was afraid to make a stand against a barbaric practice and over 55 million people have paid the price for the Supreme Court's cowardice.
The Supreme Court recognized that women are citizens, and have the same rights to bodily autonomy, personal risk-assessment, and self-defense, as everyone else...even when we are pregnant.

Obviously, you don't, and that's fine.
As it stands, I strongly suggest you never contemplate, seek, or obtain an abortion.

Other than that...abortion is none of your business.
And THAT's what the Supreme Court decided.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#314247 Oct 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not me.
If "...God works through people," it's every bit as likely that he's 'working through' women who elect to terminate a pregnancy, the doctors who perform abortions, and those who support Planned Parenthood, as it is that He's 'working through' the protestors, foaming at the mouth about women who make reproductive choices of which they don't personally approve.

It's just as likely that He's 'working through' those of us who stand up for the right of EVERYONE to marry whom they love, as that He's 'working through' the bigots who claim gay marriage threatens their fourth marriage.

It's just as likely He's 'working through' those of us who decry Republican Jesus, as it is that He's 'working through' folks who thump their Bibles on Sunday, and play brisk and enthusiastic games of 'Screw Your Neighbor' the rest of the week.

And it's MORE likely He's 'working through' those of us who actually help others, WITHOUT the promise of some fairy tale "heaven", than through those who only help others if they think they'll get to 'heaven' that way.

But of course, you already knew that.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314248 Oct 27, 2013
Sorry...I know you`re a man, but for some reason I thought the poster was addressing one of our resident lady wiccans....
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
He.. but yes that is correct my Gods and Goddesses doe not need martyrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 5 min DAVID27 1,715
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 5 min Younohoo 18,823
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 11 min DAVID27 936
News Hidden cameras show airport workers stealing 15 min Your Ex 56
Poll Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Apr 11 2brokeworthless 65
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... Oct '14 savyseller8 1
Constant parades on 37th Ave. ae a constant pai... (Oct '14) Oct '14 truthteller 1

Fire Warning for Queens County was issued at April 18 at 11:50AM EDT

More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]