Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,564
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
Katie

Seattle, WA

#314116 Oct 24, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom may be born but that doesn't mean her life is worth more than anyone else's, even though she may think so. The child she kills could have turned out to be an immensely better individual with a huge heart and giving disposition. Unlike mom
Or it could have turned out like Gary Ridgeway, Ted Bundy, Adolph Hitler... That argument does not work. It is contradictory.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#314117 Oct 24, 2013
No, it`s not. It simply is not. If the fetus buys the farm, the woman's life continues. If the woman dies, the fetus is toast. In either case, only one of them has sentience and purlose.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly you, they don't cease to exist but now there are two lives instead of one and that other life is just as valuable as her's.

Indianapolis

#314118 Oct 24, 2013
Eat it, popesucker. YOU are the last person to complain about interpersonal relations.
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even read what you post anymore because your lack of goodness in people, your demonic attitude , etc. For some reason I just read your filthy reply to that woman, you are mentally ill. Your lack of compassion shows you are sick .

Indianapolis

#314119 Oct 24, 2013
It could be the one to assassinate the pope, or blow up a school.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom may be born but that doesn't mean her life is worth more than anyone else's, even though she may think so. The child she kills could have turned out to be an immensely better individual with a huge heart and giving disposition. Unlike mom
qeenieson

Pittsburgh, PA

#314120 Oct 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... This is amazing
sex is the problem

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#314121 Oct 24, 2013
qeenieson wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=wFpR48Q1jI Y This is amazing
sex is the problem
Never been a problem for me.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314122 Oct 25, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the beginning of a human being and death is the end of a human being. We are alive the whole time in between. From the very beginning to the very end. Ethically and morally, there is no right to end that life prematurely.
You have the right to that philosophical opinion.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#314123 Oct 25, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even read what you post anymore because your lack of goodness in people, your demonic attitude , etc. For some reason I just read your filthy reply to that woman, you are mentally ill. Your lack of compassion shows you are sick .
Liar, you responded to another of his posts just a few days ago.
Ocean56

AOL

#314125 Oct 25, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
Once her baby is created in her womb (at moment of conception) she is already a mother. Aborting her baby makes her the mother of a dead baby.
That tiresome bull got old a long time ago, NoRelevance, but hey, even religionist morons like you are entitled to your idiotic beliefs.

If a woman uses reliable contraception to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy to the best of her ability or has an abortion because that BC failed, it's obvious she doesn't want to be a mother. Again, NO woman has to be a mother unless she WANTS to. Deal with it.
Ocean56

AOL

#314126 Oct 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It could be the one to assassinate the pope, or blow up a school.
Funny how THAT possibility never gets mentioned by rabid anti-choicers, isn't it.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#314128 Oct 25, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That tiresome bull got old a long time ago, NoRelevance, but hey, even religionist morons like you are entitled to your idiotic beliefs.
If a woman uses reliable contraception to PREVENT unwanted pregnancy to the best of her ability or has an abortion because that BC failed, it's obvious she doesn't want to be a mother. Again, NO woman has to be a mother unless she WANTS to. Deal with it.
Ocean Dead Sea: "...abortion because that BC failed, it's obvious she doesn't want to be a mother."

She is still a mother.

A mother of a dead baby....

....that SHE KILLED.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#314129 Oct 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it could have turned out like Gary Ridgeway, Ted Bundy, Adolph Hitler... That argument does not work. It is contradictory.
Katie Van der Sloot: "Or it could have turned out like Gary Ridgeway, Ted Bundy, Adolph Hitler"

Or she could've turned out like Katie Van der Sloot. Yet, she too had her right to life. Who would've known when you were in utero that you would turn out to be a diehard baby killer?
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#314131 Oct 25, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The book also talks about birth defects. What does it say about that?
grumpy: "The book also talks about birth defects. What does it say about that?"

Let me guess: Papa Proabort suggests killing the baby.

grumpy, did you forget about your defect? Hmmmm permadangle?

Impotent much?

Look in the mirror when you discuss defects.

TIA.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#314132 Oct 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Silly me...I forgot that women cease existing after conception.
owning a uterus doesn't deprive a woman of making her own decisions. She has no obligation to the fetus.
<quoted text>
The only thing you conceive is a bowel movement.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#314133 Oct 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Because this discussion is all about YOU, right?
My mother had 2 miscarriages and 8 live births, including a daughter who lived for one month after birth. She said there was no comparison between her reactions to the miscarriages and to losing a born child. Everyone has their own emotional reaction. But we are discussing the medical and legal aspects of abortion, which has nothing to do with your situation.
<quoted text>
Wow.

Proabort insensitivity on full display.

What a jackass......
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#314134 Oct 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
...And then he heard a still, small voice saying, "give me back my tiny arms...GIVE ME BACK MY TINY ARMS.."
Utter BS. You morons will believe anything.
<quoted text>
Your kind are prohibited from donating blood.

You hate that your lifestyle is so unclean & perverted, so you take it out on those who can't fight back - preborn babies.

You coward.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#314135 Oct 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you. I say ethics and morals side with the pregnant woman as she is already established as a human being, part of our species, and aware of herself, others, and surroundings (something the fetus is not). Therefore, there is no right to enforce gestation upon her.
And that is exactly what Roe v Wade protects. Your perspective. My perspective.
Do you still want to see abortion criminalized and Roe v Wade overturned? Then neither of our perspectives would be legally upheld.
Katie Van der Sloot: "I say ethics and morals side with the pregnant woman as she is already established as a human being, part of our species, and aware of herself, others, and surroundings (something the fetus is not). Therefore, there is no right to enforce gestation upon her."

Your granddaughter senses your insensitivity towards innocents. She perceives your lack of respect for human life at your anti-life core.

Your granddaughter realizes something is off with grandma. Grandmas are supposed to love and protect the innocent. Her grandma spends her days promoting the execution of little human beings.

Yes. Your granddaughter instinctively knows you better than your sociopathic narcissism will allow you to know.

I feel sorry for your granddaughter.......
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#314136 Oct 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your logic, like Ink's, stinks. A first time pregnancy does not a mother make. Expectant mom, soon to be mom, sure. But mom? Nope. You might as well claim a pile of unsanded boards is a beautiful, complete, dresser or bedframe.
Katie Van der Sloot: "Expectant mom, soon to be mom, sure. But mom? Nope. You might as well claim a pile of unsanded boards is a beautiful, complete, dresser or bedframe."

** Katie's granddaughter watches closely as grandma compares a little baby in mommy's tummy to a dresser and bedframe...***

"My grandma is weird. She reminds me of the Wicked Witch of the West. She hates babies and kills them......"
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#314137 Oct 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Still does not equal a human being.
Since when does the beginning of anything equal the whole? Remember all those acorns I stepped on last weekend? According to your logic (as exampled above), a bunch of oak trees were aborted. That's your faulty logic. And you continue to display it as well as the length of deceit you're willing to believe.
Katie Van der Sloot: "Still does not equal a human being.
Since when does the beginning of anything equal the whole?"

Your DNA result is no better than the human being's result from the womb. You are both unique, distinct human beings.

You're peri/post- menopausal. Does that stage of human development make you less of a human?

Just wondering..........

"My grandma is weird. She hates babies.....and tells others to kill them...."
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#314138 Oct 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rachel, you're a topix moderator, right? Former mod?
Please confirm. TIA
Katie V.: "Rachel, you're a topix moderator, right? Former mod?
Please confirm. TIA."

Pucker up, dear.

LOL!

Kiss azz Katie

Narcissists USE others.

Sociopathic narcissists promote KILLING preborn babies.

"My grandma is weird..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Who 48,396
Shame on you President Obama 2 hr Undocumented person 1
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 hr jimi-yank 16,250
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 5 hr purple and gold 11,619
Black women dating white men (Jun '13) 5 hr Nosfonader 11
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 7 hr jimi-yank 205
jets talk back (Dec '07) 8 hr Paul Yanks 9,704

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match