Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 14,679)

Showing posts 293,561 - 293,580 of305,072
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
VoteVets Org

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Half the country consider themselves pro-choice, and nearly two-thirds of the country think RvW should be upheld.
Now what?
Now what? It would appear we need to examine the intelligence of the American people, at least the ones that participated in this poll.
If you support RvW and believe it should be upheld then you are pro choice. Yet 66% believe RvW should be upheld but only 50% consider themselves pro choice. It's clear that those who took part in this poll are as clueless and ignorant as you are.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text> Jews base their place in eternity on what we leave behind when we die.
Do you care what you leave behind? What's the difference between your conscience and your soul?
I'm not Jewish, I'm not 'what I leave behind', and my conscience exists.

Next...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Gee wiz Joey wrote:
Such anger displayed by those who have zero respect for human life. Evidently, it can't be tamed. Time to wakey wakey people. You advocate for violence and discrimination against certain humans based on their journey through life while in their temporary,natural living quarters (the womb). Choice to kill your own disrespects a woman as well as her beautiful body. It is a violent act against get own feminity.
A woman who can kill or suggest killing her own flesh and blood as choice,is rotten to her core. Her spirit stinks if filth. Her creator needs to intervene or she will live in total darkness for eternity to come. Thankfully,we have time while on this earth to change our evil ways.
Come out of your self-made abyss that blinds you. Many like you have and now live in the light :-) YOUR choice.
Go gestate something, Joey.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what? It would appear we need to examine the intelligence of the American people, at least the ones that participated in this poll.
If you support RvW and believe it should be upheld then you are pro choice. Yet 66% believe RvW should be upheld but only 50% consider themselves pro choice. It's clear that those who took part in this poll are as clueless and ignorant as you are.
Nonsense. There are many who consider themselves pro-life, and yet still don't believe they have the right to tell others what to do in this situation.

You don't have the right to tell them they're wrong, either.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Grumpy: "Jews have coined an expression, "Righteous Gentile" to signify non-Jews who risked life on behalf of Jews, without regard to their personal belief."
Interesting.
What do you call Jews (like you) who support & promote Jews executing baby Jews in the womb...while displaying crocodile tears over the Halocaust?
Pro choice Jews just like Catholics for choice, the organization has been around for as long as RvW.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Hi All been a long while. Have been busy.. Came across this little tidbit.. Read you little antichoice f*ctard. this justice and what happens when you willing violate a person legal rights.

Supreme Court suspends Kline's Kansas law license

http://m.cjonline.com/news/2013-10-18/supreme...

"Former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline, once the stateís chief prosecutor, has been suspended indefinitely from practicing law in the state of Kansas.

In a unanimous decision released Friday, the Kansas Supreme Court said Kline engaged in unethical tactics and committed professional misconduct during his investigations into abortion providers. Its 154-page decision found that Kline committed 11 violations of the Kansas Rules of Professional Conduct during the time he held public offices as attorney general and Johnson County district attorney.

Kline hasnít practiced law in Kansas since being voted out of office as Johnson County district attorney in 2008. He is now a visiting professor of law at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I agree, that you have two beautiful sons!
I also agree, that I can be a self absorbed sob, but you're way off when it comes to what I feel about a pregnant woman regardless of how or why she got that way.
Women who have spread their legs to men they just met, or that have had many many abortions are NOT second class citizens to God.
As a matter of fact, those are the very ones Jesus left Heaven for, to walk on this sinful earth, be beaten, spit on, and killed for.
As far as good intentions go -most people start out with those. I did for sure. I never dreamed I would do things in life, that I've done, but I did.
I also truly believed that when we died, we died, end of story, and that God didn't exsist.
Due to many things I went through in life, it also helped me truly believe that I did not care if there was a God.
I now know that I was wrong.
God is real. God does care. God is love. Despite what you, I, or anyone "think" of God.
God doesn't cause a woman to lose her child, but He allows things that are hard for us to understand.
God is able to stop abortion if He wants to, but again He allows "man" to have a freee will.
He allows you to accept Him or reject Him.
As I've mentioned before, the very day I found my father dead, when I was 9-10 years old, was the day I became an atheist.
I couldn't believe that a "loving" God would allow me to find my own father dead, and I sometimes still struggle with that, but I no longer struggle with whether or not God is real, or whether or not He loves me.
Both are true.
This life can be FULL of pain and struggles, for both the child of God, and those who know not God.
This life is Not fair in any way, but there will come a day when all is made right.
You're so ignorant.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not Jewish, I'm not 'what I leave behind', and my conscience exists.
Next...
Don't you think that what you leave behind is a product of your conscience?
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
Hi All been a long while. Have been busy.. Came across this little tidbit.. Read you little antichoice f*ctard. this justice and what happens when you willing violate a person legal rights.
Supreme Court suspends Kline's Kansas law license
http://m.cjonline.com/news/2013-10-18/supreme...
"Former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline, once the stateís chief prosecutor, has been suspended indefinitely from practicing law in the state of Kansas.
In a unanimous decision released Friday, the Kansas Supreme Court said Kline engaged in unethical tactics and committed professional misconduct during his investigations into abortion providers. Its 154-page decision found that Kline committed 11 violations of the Kansas Rules of Professional Conduct during the time he held public offices as attorney general and Johnson County district attorney.
Kline hasnít practiced law in Kansas since being voted out of office as Johnson County district attorney in 2008. He is now a visiting professor of law at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va."
Kline was/is the PLM's puppet. So long as they provided access to a job following his legal stints in Kansas, he didn't seem to mind. Liberty University is Jerry Falwell's contribution to the Religious Right.

"Liberty University, Training Champions for Christ since 1971..."

"Jerry Falwell, Jr. became chancellor and president of Liberty University in May 2007 just after the passing of his father, Liberty's founder, Dr. Jerry Falwell, Sr."

http://www.liberty.edu/index.cfm...
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you're wrong.
My soul is justified "through God's salvation ",my actions are dealt with accordingly.
Not only are God's children punished for wrongdoing, they can't get away with anything, since their Father is everywhere.
I wish you would have an open mind about these matters, like you ask others to, instead of seeing them the way you want to see them.
Your imagination owns you.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Imo - the soul is just like the human it dwells in. The same size and all. It is the part of us that never dies. It is what goes to Hell when a person dies lost. The reason it does is NOT becouse that person has SIN, since we are ALL Sinners, but becouse the cost of Sin is so great, and we must pay for our Sin.
It is the part that goes to Heaven, for those who are saved. Not becouse that person has no Sin, since again we are ALL sinners, but becouse they trusted in the Only One who is able"and willing " to pay for All our Sin, becouse the cost of Sin is so great.
A lost person can either have many many "Big" sins in their lives or they can have very few sins in their lives, but either way lost is lost.
A saved person can have many many sins in their lives, or they may have very few sins in their lives, but either way saved is saved.
Virgins go to Hell - whores go to Heaven.
God is real, and has made a way for All to be with Him forever, yet God cannot allow Sinful people into Heaven, so since All people are sinners we All have a Big problem.
God has the solution, and offers it to All people.
All souls that go to Hell do so by walking over the precious Blood shed at Calvary.
All souls that go to Heaven do so by being covered by the precious Blood shed at Calvary.
It truly is just that simple.
Again, your imagination and beliefs own you. Get back to us when you can prove any of the BS you spew.

Oh, and Hell isn't in the bible. Try being honest for once and accepting that simple fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You may think as you wish, but if you're so certain, it shouldn't be very hard for you to show the post right?
Untill then who's lying?
But I have told lies in my life, so yes I am a liar among many many other things.
Just one of many reason's I'm glad I accepted God's free gift of salvation :)
How about you? Have you ever lied?
If so what does that make you?
I'll help you with your answer, it's not human, or even sinner, it's. A liar.
You tell a different story about how long you've been married.
I've lied plenty and what it says is with or without God we're no different. It says I am just as "christian" and "righteous" a person as you are and it says you are not as "christian" and "righteous" as you think you are.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Most of them never read their bible; thEy just take in whatever their preacher babbles.
<quoted text>
Yup...the ones who are too lazy to do any thinking for themselves.

“Post at your own risk”

Since: Sep 09

Whining is unbecoming

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, fringe group. Those PL who as you said, if they had their druthers, would be want close monitoring of pregnant women for any activity that would or could be construed as fetal unfriendly and who would want to slap an ankle bracelet on her and place her under house arrest, or secure her to a bed until she gives birth, or who believes a woman is only a vessel.
You are totally off base if you think that type of thought represents anything even close to what the majority of PL believe.
<quoted text>
I'll answer this even though it has absolutely nothing to do with your inaccurate assertion regarding what PL believe.
There certainly HAS been an argument against abortion that trumps a woman's right to choose. You just haven't accepted it. Doesn't mean the argument hasn't been made. The right to life will always trump the right to privacy, which is the constitutional right on which the right to choose is based. It is the PC faction that has made the philosophical determination that the right to life does not exist on the basis of the life's venue and it's stage of development.
THAT is the arbitrary philosophical argument that will never trump the right to life.
<quoted text>
I made no such leap. I only made an analogy which obviously flew over your head.
And that is.....one can believe that an activity should be outlawed while at the same time believing that 24/7 government oversight is not warranted.
Don't like the infanticide reference ? Then I can say I believe in laws against cruelty to animals while at the same time NOT believe that the law enforcement should be monitoring pet owners on a daily basis to insure they don't do anything that would could be construed as pet unfriendly.
Please explain your pov regarding "right to life"?
VoteVets Org

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. There are many who consider themselves pro-life, and yet still don't believe they have the right to tell others what to do in this situation.
You don't have the right to tell them they're wrong, either.
No good, sorry. If you consider yourself pro life but still believe abortion should be a legal option for others then you may consider yourself pro life but you are also pro choice. That's what pro choice means.
Yet, if 50% of those polled made a conscious decision to indicate they were pro choice then that means 50% made a conscious decision to indicate they were NOT pro choice. So these 50% are either NOT pro choice or....they do not really know what it means to be pro choice. Either way the poll numbers make no sense.

Nice try.....NOT.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text> Jews base their place in eternity on what we leave behind when we die.
Do you care what you leave behind? What's the difference between your conscience and your soul?
grumpy: "Jews base their place in eternity on what we leave behind when we die."

88% of Jewish-Americans are leaving behind well over 1 million slaughtered baby Jews.

Good luck with that, Mr. Holocaust Crocodile Tears.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Any anger here involves dealing with self-righteous morons like you, who seek to tell women what to think and do about THEIR pregnancies. So wakey wakey and mind your own business.
Gee wiz Joey wrote:
Such anger displayed by those who have zero respect for human life. Evidently, it can't be tamed. Time to wakey wakey people. You advocate for violence and discrimination against certain humans based on their journey through life while in their temporary,natural living quarters (the womb). Choice to kill your own disrespects a woman as well as her beautiful body. It is a violent act against get own feminity.
A woman who can kill or suggest killing her own flesh and blood as choice,is rotten to her core. Her spirit stinks if filth. Her creator needs to intervene or she will live in total darkness for eternity to come. Thankfully,we have time while on this earth to change our evil ways.
Come out of your self-made abyss that blinds you. Many like you have and now live in the light :-) YOUR choice.
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Pro choice Jews just like Catholics for choice, the organization has been around for as long as RvW.
88% of Jewish Americans are proaborts.

Crocodile tears notwithstanding, their pro-death view for innocents seems a bit odd when considering what their ancestors when through during the Holocaust.

Holocaust Lessons For Dummies

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

PeoplE may not conside themselves pro-choice but still recognize that rhe government should not interfere in peoples` medical decisions. You know, that small governmenT teabaggers keep moaning about?
VoteVets Org wrote:
<quoted text>
No Relativism

Wakarusa, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Honeylamb, if someone dies because they run out of A+, it`s not my problem.
Still waiting to see a DNA test indicating the tested strands come from "a unique/distinct human being."
The woman has ALL the rights. The fetus has no rights, including a right to be gestated.
<quoted text>
cPeterPout wrote: If someone dies because they don't want my A+ blood, it`s not my problem.

It's not the A+ part their worried about.

It's the HIV+ part that concerns them.

So.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 293,561 - 293,580 of305,072
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••