Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,122
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
grumpy

Haverstraw, NY

#310845 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You are soooo misinformed and quite ignorant. Being gay is not a sin, acting on homosexual sex is a sin, like pre marital sex, extramarital sex, sexual perversion. When are you ever going to understand that? Another thing, Catholics are not fundies,never have , never ever, shovel head. Europeans still have processionals esp at Fatima and Lourdes and of course the Vatican. We need to start doing this again, we do not worship Mary but honor and revere her. This past week , the Pope asked us to have a Holy hour, Eucharistic Adoration so Obama will not bomb Syria and to pray for the Christians who are being tortured and for the victims of the war there and also for world peace. So far doing good, Christ is answering our prayers through the intercession of the Holy Mother.
So Putin is Jesus' messenger???

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#310846 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are upset. Your conscience is bothering you. It should. You are shaken in your boots. YOU are weak. Christ can help you, if you just ask Him.
You wouldn't know 'conscience' if it tripped you, and you landed on it naked. Same with 'Christ'.

The relationship you have cultivated with your 'god', is not desirable to me...I'll continue to embrace the Divine spark within every living being. And perhaps give a little more effort to recognizing yours....somebody should. It's been buried and ignored most of your life.

Poor thing.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#310847 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another who has had an abortion. Explains alot about your daily presence on abortion forums.
Typical fake "pro-life" hypocrisy:

Bash someone for having a life saving abortion.

You'd rather the woman and the fetus die rather than a fetus be aborted.

You and your kind are disgusting.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#310849 Sep 13, 2013
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>So Putin is Jesus' messenger???
Right!!! Just kidding..That man is not to be trusted ..IMO.

On anything ...his goal is more likely to get the weapons,...for himself ..

And no one is asking the real question where the Syrians got them .

All those convoys between Iraq and Syria before the war ..wonders what was in them ..

We know for sure Saddamused it.

We will never know But delaying the war IMO ..served the purpose of friends,of Sadam

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#310850 Sep 13, 2013
All you will remember are the stats, not the "lives". There is no dignity after death; dignity is an internal feature and can't be granted by anyone else.

We get it--you think women are helpless gestation tanks, slaves to chance and the whims of biology. But they aren't--and that's what YOU don't get.

You need to look up the word "terrorist," because you obviously don't know what it means.

Yes, we should stop focusing on 9/11, just as we should stop focusing on the civil war, vietnam, hurricane katrina, and other past events. Honoring is not the same as focusing; you cant move forward if you focus on the past.

Worry about the dead all you want; it does nothing for them or yourself.
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> The lives lost through abortion will ALWAYS be remembered. The prolife will show them dignity even in death. We don't want any MORE deaths to occur as "choice". Don't you get it?
Do you feel the same way about those who died in 911? Many more have died at the hands of terrorists(abortionists and those that hire them) as well as those whom yoh pointed out(poverty, violence, hunger, etc) so should we stop focusing on those lives lost in 911? Let "God worry about the dead" as you said?

Location hidden

#310851 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Contraception is evil and goes against God's natural law. contraception teaches selfishness and tempts women and men to have pre marital sex , extramarital sex and perversion . Also the pill is an abortifacient. The pill causes abortion. NOTHING good comes from using contraception. NOTHING. Using contraception is a mortal sin. When the three children saw the blessed Virgin at Fatima, they were shown hell. The Blessed Virgin said many souls go to hell because of sexual sins. Everything Mary said to the three children is in the bible ,rose. Do the research.
Knit again ..You all use some form of contraception ..call it what you will ..it goes,AGainst the Only bible scripture That talks,of HAVING SEX WHEN ONE IS FERTILE ..period time..purification time ..then sex when one is fertile .

The pill stops ovulation..NO EGG NO BABY NO ABORTION.

yes sexual sin is bad...abortion imo is worse ...in this,society ..o be must do what we can to avoid it. Again my opinion..
bibleForetells

AOL

#310852 Sep 13, 2013

ISRAEL's coming 1-DAY WAR VICTORY

Location hidden

#310853 Sep 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to ask forgiveness for using abortion to save my life. I don't consider self-defense to be a sin. And I don't believe in your 'god', who is supposedly "all loving" yet supposedly created us with "original sin" in the first place. Who supposedly doesn't 'cause evil', yet created beings who do evil. Who allows you to go on hurling hate and spewing shit about others in his name, and believing you'd go to heaven for it.
I'm not about your weak-sauce deity. It's your hell - YOU burn in it.
Freak.
Disagree,on the deity .

Definitely agree on ending an ectopic pregnancy ..especially since it saves,lives..the baby cannot grow and sadly was,more than likely deceased ..You had your tube or ovary removed probably ..

Again ..I know abortion is a word for every thing ..

IMO to me that is not an elective abortion

Nor heAlthy mom or baby ....my belief that child is in heAven

Location hidden

#310854 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are upset. Your conscience is bothering you. It should. You are shaken in your boots. YOU are weak. Christ can help you, if you just ask Him.
Why SHOUKD her conscience bother her for having surgery for an ectopic pregnancy ...

That's why people don't take you seriously knit .

They remove a tube or ovary along with the baby who can't possibly live to save the moms,life .

You think she should have died??? For a most likely dead baby ...

ECTOPIC..growing outside the womb ..no room for baby or nourishing sac

What part of that don't you get ...She did not go to a clinic for an abortion ...

Again no wonder people ignore pro life arguments,like That

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310855 Sep 13, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree,on the deity .
Rose, I don't think you and that 'Knit-husk' thing, whatever it is, worship the same one.
Just sayin'.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310856 Sep 13, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical fake "pro-life" hypocrisy:
Bash someone for having a life saving abortion.
You'd rather the woman and the fetus die rather than a fetus be aborted.
You and your kind are disgusting.
She's asserted countless times that she'd rather let her daughter die than let her have an abortion.

She's pretty weird.
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#310857 Sep 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>She's asserted countless times that she'd rather let her daughter die than let her have an abortion.
She's pretty weird.
I'm fully aware. I've call sassy a living paradox.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#310861 Sep 13, 2013
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong and very, very naive. You put your trust in pro abort posters you don't know, they tell you a lot of B.S. to believe. The pill does cause abortions. And please tell me what device or pill does a woman use in her body that stops ovulation or kills sperm that natural family planning uses, I am dying to know.
Birth control pills do not cause abortions, lying scum.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#310863 Sep 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner: "Slavery was legal DESPITE the constitution." - bHitler
** Ding, ding, ding, ding!***
So is abortion (14th Amendment much?)
"So is abortion (14th Amendment much?)"

Wrong. The very same reason you cannot own a citizen's body means you cannot own their uterus, either. The 14th Amendment means that a woman has the right to decide if she remain pregnant. A fetus is not a citizen. Never has been. And even if it was, it STILL would not have the right to use the woman's uterus without her continued permission. Period.

"Aren't laws supposed to protect civil rights? Are you saying laws can be wrong?"

Of course many laws protect civil rights, and laws can be wrong. I've never implied otherwise. For example, laws making abortion illegal, as the woman has the civil right to her own body, including the contents of her uterus. Those laws were wrong, against the Constitution, and were rightly overturned by RvW.

"Abortion goes along with what you support.
(BTW, your public support of abortion is what's called promotion. Your dimmer switch is stuck on dim.)"

I don't support abortion, publicly or privately. I'm not promoting anything. You are lying, it's that simple.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#310864 Sep 13, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text> Only because no womb was involved....Petri dishes aren't nearly as fun to control as wombs....but the humanity of the embryos destroyed is exactly equal.
I find their willingness to give IVF a pass on it's PLANNED destruction of life, while howling and wailing about women who choose to abort for whatever reason, to be fundamentally hypocritical, and patently ridiculous.
Who gives it a pass?
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#310865 Sep 13, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like La Posada at Christmas, which is performed on the public streets with no complaints by us non-Christians. Lots of Catholic parades and public happenings in my town and nary a protest. No persecution of Catholics/Christians here. I'm sure Ink and Knit are quite disappointed about that, considering their penchant for martyrdom.
Does harassment happen from and to both sides, somewhere, sometime? Yes, unfortunately. Both sides are equally guilty.
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/elisabethmeineck...
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#310866 Sep 13, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, all humanity is born with the stain of original sin because one woman allegedly ate an apple in a garden paradise. That is the creation of an archaic and misogynistic dogma.
So the message of the Genesis myth is that God dangles something nice in front of his lab rats and when they fall to human temptation he screws them over along with all the rest of humanity for all time.
What kind of cruel b@stard would do such a thing?
The Bible doesn't say anything about an apple.
Ink

Wynnewood, PA

#310867 Sep 13, 2013
sassy jm wrote:
<quoted text> Yet another who has had an abortion. Explains alot about your daily presence on abortion forums.
A lttle defensive, yah think?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Proudly Pro-choice

#310868 Sep 13, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"My favorite niece is a surrogate mom, with pink hair, and a lip ring." - Playa
I'm sure your neice's baby calves are adorable in the early morning dew.
Yet another fine example of your respect for women, eh?

Morning dew, is it...you impotent old fuzznut letch...
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#310869 Sep 13, 2013
Ink wrote:
Don't you think that persecution of christians outside the USA is a much larger problem? If you think youre being persecuted here (hahaha) you can leave and see how tolerant they are in the middle east or china.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Momentum on Democrats side for 2016 12 min Proud Liberal 1
Protesters return to New York, despite mayor's ... 34 min Seemed To 21
NYPD Officers 'Assassinated' in Apparent Reveng... 34 min squeezers 27
jets talk back (Dec '07) 48 min Younohoo 10,111
A Sea of Blue Salutes Fallen Police Officer 50 min GruberTraitors 20
Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Dec 5 Deneb 58

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE