Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,245
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305303 Jul 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
NR just grabs terms at random...you expect him to understand them? Optimist!
<quoted text>
Thought there might be a silver lining around the NR cloud.

Maybe not...

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#305304 Jul 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
And get this,PLAYA SAYS she is the REDHEAD ..hussy!!!
I haven't been called a hussy in YEARS.

I'm a stepchild, too..........

:)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

Since: Aug 08

He Gave His SON to Save us

#305305 Jul 18, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been called a hussy in YEARS.
I'm a stepchild, too..........
:)
Ok now I'm missing something lol.

Stepchild ..???
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305306 Jul 18, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok now I'm missing something lol.
Stepchild ..???
She's referencing the phrase "redheaded stepchild".

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305307 Jul 18, 2013
Neurons don't do anything if there is no functional upper brain to connect to, and the upper bran is not functional at 20 weeks.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Those "building neurons" (your words) are described as "precocious" neurons in the article you cited. These neurons FIRE....action potentials are measured. Did you miss that part? What about the part regarding the thalocortical projections?
Please actually read the article before posting "layman's terms."
TIA.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305308 Jul 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She's referencing the phrase "redheaded stepchild".
Thanks,

Never heard that one.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#305309 Jul 18, 2013
Honey, it's just smog. And when science is involved, there's an added ozone alert.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought there might be a silver lining around the NR cloud.
Maybe not...
Ocean56

AOL

#305311 Jul 19, 2013
yippeee wrote:
People can tell what kind of a person you are because you are on Topix 24-7. You can't possibly do housework or any other task. You have complained I have harrassed you and the others were mean to you too many times, yet you won't treat us with respect.
"Treat us with respect" meaning...WHAT, exactly? I suspect it means you want Rose to kiss your collective...um...rings just because you belong to the Catholic Church. But guess what, NO ONE has to do that, not me, not Rose, or anyone else. Don't like it? Too bad.

As to the amount of time Rose posts, it's another SO WHAT. It is ROSE's time, her account, therefore it's HER business. So she (or anyone else) can spend her time ANY way she wants. Whether you like it or not doesn't matter.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#305312 Jul 19, 2013
yippeee wrote:
<quoted text>People can tell what kind of a person you are because you are on Topix 24-7. You can't possibly do housework or any other task. You have complained I have harrassed you and the others were mean to you too many times, yet you won't treat us with respect.
Oh, this is rich, coming from you, Hypocrite.

We can tell you have no family, because you TOLD us that you never tell the truth about your family on Topix, and yet you talk about them all the time.

How is your brother who came back to life, Liar?

You're an admitted liar, and stalker, who is CONSTANTLY treating others with disrespect.

So guess what? YOU are getting exactly the treatment you DESERVE, you hateful, bigoted, lying, piece of sh*t Stalker.

Maybe you should worry about your OWN life, Busybody.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#305313 Jul 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
We can tell you have no family, because you TOLD us that you never tell the truth about your family on Topix, and yet you talk about them all the time.
You're an admitted liar, and stalker, who is CONSTANTLY treating others with disrespect.
So guess what? YOU are getting exactly the treatment you DESERVE, you hateful, bigoted, lying, piece of sh*t Stalker.
You're scary.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#305314 Jul 19, 2013
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're scary.
You're wimpy.
TVnews

AOL

#305316 Jul 19, 2013

TBN's false prophets EXPOSED --$--

http://youtu.be/Ci7nCdbaM0M

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305317 Jul 19, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Treat us with respect" meaning...WHAT, exactly? I suspect it means you want Rose to kiss your collective...um...rings just because you belong to the Catholic Church. But guess what, NO ONE has to do that, not me, not Rose, or anyone else. Don't like it? Too bad.
As to the amount of time Rose posts, it's another SO WHAT. It is ROSE's time, her account, therefore it's HER business. So she (or anyone else) can spend her time ANY way she wants. Whether you like it or not doesn't matter.
Thanks and good morning :)

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305318 Jul 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bitner thanks..

It's my 10 servants who do all the house work .

I gave the chauffeur the day off..so I guess I'll be here..again
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305319 Jul 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Neurons don't do anything if there is no functional upper brain to connect to, and the upper bran is not functional at 20 weeks.
<quoted text>
Exactly so; just like a computer. It can have the most up-to-date programs installed, but if the hard drive isn't running or working properly, neither are those programs.
Katie

Federal Way, WA

#305320 Jul 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Honey, it's just smog. And when science is involved, there's an added ozone alert.
<quoted text>
Too true! LOLOL

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#305321 Jul 19, 2013
RoSesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bitner thanks..
It's my 10 servants who do all the house work .
I gave the chauffeur the day off..so I guess I'll be here..again
LOL, would be nice, huh?

She doesn't seem to understand that just posting through the day does NOT equal sitting on the computer 100% of the time, that it doesn't take long to read a few posts and respond, OR do housework/work when one is organized and efficient.

I, myself, just unloaded the dishwasher, started a load of laundry, vaccumed, and did some paperwork in approximately the last half hour.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#305322 Jul 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly so; just like a computer. It can have the most up-to-date programs installed, but if the hard drive isn't running or working properly, neither are those programs.
He ignores facts.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#305324 Jul 19, 2013
LOL, AT the computer, not ON it.

“GOD SO LOVED US”

#305327 Jul 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, would be nice, huh?
She doesn't seem to understand that just posting through the day does NOT equal sitting on the computer 100% of the time, that it doesn't take long to read a few posts and respond, OR do housework/work when one is organized and efficient.
I, myself, just unloaded the dishwasher, started a load of laundry, vaccumed, and did some paperwork in approximately the last half hour.
Well must say I haven't gotten around to THAT much yet today..But I also work from home when I'm not in the office..Not much of a job at this point but I am available Seven days a week and even help those who call while on vacation.

Not that it's her business.

Oh well...have to go feed the animals,..loops forgot..have my staff feed them:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want NYC schools to close for Muslim holidays. 21 min Woodie54 149
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 22 min jimi-yank 314,564
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 48 min Lori G 35,315
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 10,819
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Chelsea 1 hr smag89 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 52,293
News Stevie - (Oct '07) 1 hr Xena 167
Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]