Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
285,841 - 285,860 of 305,085 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>{snipped} Christ does not accept it , rose.
Did Jesus Christ *personally* tell you this? If not, how can you be so certain that he does not/does accept contraception?

“Greatest Love”

Since: Aug 08

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>You know rose, How could you be for contraception and ber a Christian, doesn't work rose. You are contradicting yourself. You won't follow Christ . What I posted was true, rose. Rose, you are being fooled by the devil and you are surely not following Christ by promoting conteraceptian among teenagers, not at all. Christ does not accept it , rose.
Well knit ..oh dear..speaking for Him..yet again.

It IS a sin to have sex outside of marriage ..But many use BC while MARRIED.

Now if Birth Control..contraception is sinful ..then abortion would be a worse sin than BC

BUT make no mistake ..ALL BC then including NFP. would be sinful for married and unmarried people .

Abortion still would be worse..as it is ending life ALREADY CREATED and having a soul.

Contraception does nit do that.

Again knit ..good for you if your life there in NEBRASKA,is so great no one sins..

But life will not be that
Way until He returns

I am sure He will shake your hand for declaring who is and is NOT a Christian.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>Explain how NFP works, rose. You can't, you don't understand NFP at all. How could not having sex be a contraceptive? Contraceptives are used during sex. I guess you can't understand why pre marital sex is wrong. You know Christ would not aprove of pre marital sex and it is PURE EVIL promoting it to teenagers.
The Jews were given strict laws governing sex knit.

They must be not a t times of Mendes. And for seven days after

When they were then ritually purified...this would make the days fir sex at exactly the time THEY OVULATED..nit at the Times they were NOT FERTILE.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>when Christ came, He fulfilled the Mosaic laws. Didn't you know that most of the Old Testament laws are cultural, and Christians are not bound by some Old Testament laws. Tell me how NFP is like the pill, does it prevent a fertlized egg(conception) from implanting? Tell me what artificial chemicals are in the woman's mucous. Tell me how not having sex is artificial. You have no idea what NFP is. Christ did say that premarital sex is wrong. You support pre marital sex amongst teenagers, this is pretty evil and a very serious offense against Christ. You support evil, YOU offend Christ more than someone who gets a hot temper and tells someone off, more than gossiping etc, just as bad as the sin of abortion.
Why would anyone eat an egg?

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>when Christ came, He fulfilled the Mosaic laws. Didn't you know that most of the Old Testament laws are cultural, and Christians are not bound by some Old Testament laws. Tell me how NFP is like the pill, does it prevent a fertlized egg(conception) from implanting? Tell me what artificial chemicals are in the woman's mucous. Tell me how not having sex is artificial. You have no idea what NFP is. Christ did say that premarital sex is wrong. You support pre marital sex amongst teenagers, this is pretty evil and a very serious offense against Christ. You support evil, YOU offend Christ more than someone who gets a hot temper and tells someone off, more than gossiping etc, just as bad as the sin of abortion.
I do NOT support sex before marriage. But it happens .

You keep saying Christ is against birth control .

I said the ONLY SCRIPTURE on the subject is in the OT which CLEARLY IS AGAINST NFP.

I personally think it is fine.

You are the one SAYING you quote the LORD.HE did say no sex without marriage ..But nothing about c contraception

on the subject on contraception you only quote YOUR CHURCH.

So you think my sin is greater than yours.trying to prevent abortion as opposed to the way u post here

Lol knit .

Do you really think He judges that way ..comparing sins..is that while a t the CC is teaching ..Lol I really doubt it .

I wish teens would not have sex at all..it's not good in so many ways .

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus was Jewish, but also claimed to be the completion of the Jewish Law, meaning it was no longer required by his followers. Read Acts 10 (and maybe 11). This describes the revelation Peter had which released the Christian Church from the kosher laws and allowed Gentiles to become Christian without also becoming Jews
You missed the whole point ...only in the OT dies God speak on fertility...

You can follow your church ..great .

Not all people do...

Contraception can and dies stop pregnancy ...thus stopping abortions .

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. NOW NOW Moon
I think the man is married.
But Madame saw him first ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
Okay okay...he's yours.

:)

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>From Father Glertich, personal aid to the Pope. "When sexuality is not tied with the virtue of chastity, which trains the person how to integrate the sexual desire within charity, then everything is rocked. And certainly we are seeing this once contraception became so easily available. We’re seeing, successively, the distortions of sexuality, and problems on the level of human relationships, of marriages breaking down, of a violent aggressiveness of women who are discovering that they are being abused as a result of contraception, and so they’re landing in an aggressive feminism, with rage against men. Contraception is leading to abortion, because it treats the potential child as an enemy, and if something goes wrong and a child is conceived then the child is easily aborted."
Personal aid to the Pope? Does that mean he wipes the Pope's ass for him?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Your biased, religious-inspired opinion is garbage. Your posts devalue your religion and the human race, trollboy.
They're just the rantings of a lunatic.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hear us Lord wrote:
<quoted text>Everything about contraception is a sin, everything. The act of selfishness, hedonism , narcissisum, self hatred , killing of the unborn, this is what people end up being using contraception, married or not. You promote pre marital sex by saying the kids are going to have sex so give them birth control. You are saying to these children its okay to disobey and be immoral if you have a temptation. Weren't you taught and hopefully taught not to give in to temptation? The children from Fatima said when the Blessed Virgin shown the children hell, they said most people go to hell because of sexual sins. You are teaching young people to give in to temptation saying its okay to use artificial birth control.
I hate to tell you knit ..I am teaching them nothing ..we tried with our sites to discourage sex in a language they might hear..tried to tell them some things they may think on contraception can be wrong.

I also posted the SAD EFFECT that sex,as a teen had for ME .

THAT my Life would most likely been easier had I not .

It beats yelling. No no.

Some if anyone ever sees those sites...May nit even believe in God ..Knit.

My one purpose for actually coming on this forum in the first place

Was to tell my story and maybe make an impression on a girl maybe thinking of aborting

You have told me to forget it ..put it behind me and repent .

Sorry knit ..I have repented ALL of my sins..however still going to tell.my story as I did on both those teen sites ..giving thanks to GOD that I had a Son to find .

You want me to be ashamed..even said w hat would my son say...like your going to tell him

Please .

Do me a favor ..we have talked this to death...please post to someone err else for a change ..

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay okay...he's yours.
Lol ..Madame is,so selfish dontcha know :)

“...sigh”

Since: Nov 09

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>You don't get it. If we are to live like Christ wants, we could never be for contraception, ever. o.
Really?

Where does he say that?

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hear us Lord wrote:
<quoted text>Everything about contraception is a sin, everything. The act of selfishness, hedonism , narcissisum, self hatred , killing of the unborn, this is what people end up being using contraception, married or not. You promote pre marital sex by saying the kids are going to have sex so give them birth control. You are saying to these children its okay to disobey and be immoral if you have a temptation. Weren't you taught and hopefully taught not to give in to temptation? The children from Fatima said when the Blessed Virgin shown the children hell, they said most people go to hell because of sexual sins. You are teaching young people to give in to temptation saying its okay to use artificial birth control.
So you're against NFP when used as contraception.

Got it.

“...sigh”

Smithtown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>Explain how NFP works, rose. You can't, you don't understand NFP at all. How could not having sex be a contraceptive? Contraceptives are used during sex. I guess you can't understand why pre marital sex is wrong. You know Christ would not aprove of pre marital sex and it is PURE EVIL promoting it to teenagers.
*Purposely* avoiding sex during fertile times so as not to become pregnant IS a contraceptive.

It's really that simple.

You have no idea what Christ's position was on contraception. All you have is pure speculation.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

LadiLulu wrote:
<quoted text>
*Purposely* avoiding sex during fertile times so as not to become pregnant IS a contraceptive.
It's really that simple.
You have no idea what Christ's position was on contraception. All you have is pure speculation.
Hey. ladi.

Ahh it's definitely contraception ..that's for sure..

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Christ hear us wrote:
<quoted text>You know rose, How could you be for contraception and ber a Christian, doesn't work rose. You are contradicting yourself. You won't follow Christ . What I posted was true, rose. Rose, you are being fooled by the devil and you are surely not following Christ by promoting conteraceptian among teenagers, not at all. Christ does not accept it , rose.
Climb out from under your priest and look around you every once in a while. Not all Christian churches are against contraceptives, Moron.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hear us Lord wrote:
<quoted text>You absolutely don't get it, do you. You are too shallow to comprehend why contraception is wrong. I don't think you could understand what is written about contraceptives and the culture of death, you just don't have the mind to understand and esp NFP. Someone has to take classes and learn how to know when one is fertile and avoid sex which I really doubt you could comprehend with your simple little mind. You have been deceived by the pro aborts who I imagine are filling your little mind up with nonsense who will soon throw you under a bus. It is so sad you can't even understand what Christ taught.You don't understand people who use artificial birth control are selfish ,hedonistic and actually hate themselves.
Knit lol I know ALL about telling when one is FERTILE..
And now they even have ovulation kits.

We had to make due with temp charts

I do nit need a class on mucus..thanks so much for the suggestion.

GOD GAVE INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING FERTILE TIMES..way back before CHURCH science tried to figure out something to call the rhythm method knit.

He Said sex was to be had during those times.

Get this right knit.

Please ..I do not need anyone how to tell me about fertility.

Not them and not you .

Please enjoy your NFP. But call it exactly what it is BIRTH CONTROL.

YOU are controlling if you get pregnant or not.

And let me guess ..You are afraid to post to anyone else..
You follow me from forums still..though you left the other one

After some nice person judged you for telling me I might have a stroke because of my typos ..And posted to you on it .

I have been very polite to you ..

You can name BIRTH CONTROL A donut ..I do not care.

“Greatest Love”

For His Creation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Climb out from under your priest and look around you every once in a while. Not all Christian churches are against contraceptives, Moron.
Heaven help me it's frustrating lol.

Maybe she just wants me to be impolite ???
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Hear us Lord wrote:
<quoted text>You absolutely don't get it, do you. You are too shallow to comprehend why contraception is wrong. I don't think you could understand what is written about contraceptives and the culture of death, you just don't have the mind to understand and esp NFP. Someone has to take classes and learn how to know when one is fertile and avoid sex which I really doubt you could comprehend with your simple little mind. You have been deceived by the pro aborts who I imagine are filling your little mind up with nonsense who will soon throw you under a bus. It is so sad you can't even understand what Christ taught.You don't understand people who use artificial birth control are selfish ,hedonistic and actually hate themselves.
Disobedient.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay okay...he's yours.
Come on La moon, atleast put up alittle fight, so I can feel like a Big Man for a sec ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago: SAVAGELAND 16 min ObamaCareLess 9
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin 19 min Paul Yanks 52
last post wins! (Jun '10) 19 min Princess Hey 25,353
The REAL problem with Obamacare (Jan '14) 23 min ObamaCareLess 113
B&H Photo is the Worst Camera Equipment Company 28 min Not Alone 6
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min JOEL 68,371
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE