Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311325 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#303223 Jul 4, 2013
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rose!
She's never been quite right. I choose to pity her. Others, not that I blame them, won't sit back and take her abuse.
Happy 4th folks! Even with everything wrong in this country, I am still proud to be an American citizen.
Hear hear!!

Enjoy your day, AJ :)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#303224 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>there is a video of the women yelling hail satan.
Big deal. Clearly they were doing it to piss your kind off, and it served its purpose. You are about the stupidest, ugliest and most hateful thing I've ever had the displeasure to come aross on these boards.

Location hidden

#303225 Jul 4, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you up and about, Foo :)
Just had this weird image of K&P and NR accidentally grabbing each other's dentures and glasses, keeping them in/on, and going out in public like that. Maybe NR has on K&P's dress and she's wearing his trousers!
Am too tired... LOLOL
LOLOLOLOL Dont make me laugh, it hurts! LOL

Location hidden

#303226 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>so that would be neat because you will be telling rose*ladi* she got rid of her son Derrick. You will remind her how selfish she was, you know tennis was sooooo much more important than being a mother ya know.
Kuntbar, Rose is NOT Ladi, will you PLEASE stop the stupidity already.

Go play with some fireworks. Maybe you'll blow your stupid ass up and raise the general IQ of the gene pool with your demise.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#303227 Jul 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a stones throw away from feeling better.
And of course, as a self-proclaimed "Christian," you've been "praying" for her speedy recovery haven't you...?
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#303228 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, look how they all get sooooo upset. If she isn't ladi, then why does she get so upset being called ladi? and all her other little pro abort friends? Rose is fictional, like I thought from the beginning, rose has too many things in common with ladi. She even put up a picture of Ladi.
Yeah, that's why I thought Rose was JM...

Location hidden

#303229 Jul 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is, is contraceptives are so great, and easy to obtain, thrn why are there still near 4000 abortion daily?
Because of a lack of education on how to use them, plain and simple.

Did you know that taking certain herbal remidies can affect BC? Antibiotics can render it useless? Alchohol can do the same?

Did you know that certain lubricants can affect condoms? Or that older condoms can be less than useless?

Did you know that there are girls and women out there that think they only have to take a few BC pills to prevent pregnancy? That douching after sex will prevent pregnancy? That douching with BLEACH will prevent it?

Did you know that there are boys and men that think a baggie or saran wrap will substitue for a condom?

Did you know that getting tubes tied or vascectomy STILL carries a small risk of pregnancy?

Did you know that IDIOTS like Skanky spread the MYTH that if you DONT have sex during ONLY the fertile time of the month, you can't get pregnant, when in FACT, sperm can live up to 14 days?

And this doesn't take into account all the dozens of other myths like "pulling out" works, or "you cant get pregnant the first time".

Get real Gtown, it works for women and men that use it ONE HUNDRED PERCENT correctly, and even THEN shit happens.

Abortion will ALWAYS happen, it always has, it always will. THere will ALWAYS be women that will seek abortion.

Making it illegal didn't work in the past, and it wont work in the future.

Location hidden

#303230 Jul 4, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
I leave the absinthe to you and John K ..Lol however Madame and family got someone else..manly to get rid of the things...But we left pool .
This is close..never saw anything like them CHASED US all over the pool .
Usually insects run from noise and splashing
http://www.whatsthatbug.com/2008/05/25/bug-of...
Where's the "JAWS" theme when you need it??

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#303231 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Thats not all she has....
Thanks "Knit," for clarifying what everyone else has stated, what I've suspected, and what you've denied for as long as you have...

You're not a Christian!
You are exactly as Christian as Fred Phelps and his clan are.

Christ would never "embrace" you since your heart is as filled with as much hatred as it is...

Location hidden

#303232 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>Aww ladi, you know how you got rid of Derrick. Everyone who posts knows what you did.
Actually Knutter, everyone knows that's ROse, not Ladi and that you're a sick in the head, pathetic bitch.

Location hidden

#303233 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
<quoted text>So ladi , did you make up getting and abortion and now you are posting how you put him up for adoption? LOL! YOU never had a baby.
Knutter, back away from the grain alcohol, its frying that one brain cell you had left.

Location hidden

#303235 Jul 4, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
John-K wrote: "'Foo!' How're you feeling luv?"
Pathology determined the stones removed were lead. They suspected that they traveled from a primary source somewhere else in her body. Clinical exam then found that she has lead in her ass.
Your pathology determined you're a sick POS, as well as a worthless waste of human DNA.

But hey No Relevance, you coudln't take a kidney stone, you'd be crying like the little bitch you are.

Oh wait! You dont NEED a stone to whine like a little bitch.

Carry on worthless. LOL

Location hidden

#303240 Jul 4, 2013
Kaylee Kurt forever wrote:
<quoted text>Actually we were yelling HAIL SATAN because we worship him. I wish my fellow PC'ers were honest enough to admit it.
Doesn't make us extremist,it just makes us honest. You can't serve two masters so it's time to take a side. Your G-d hates abortion. He disapproves of it. If you can't be honest enough to admit that,then so be it. You're attempting to play both sides. Be real.
Who's your master,sir?
Pssst......No Relevance, you forgot to change your ISP again you moron.

F'kn coward.
Katie

Maple Valley, WA

#303241 Jul 4, 2013
DAVID27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a ratio of almost 4:1. If 60 million people killed at least one person in one year would you say as a country we still valued life because 240 million people chose NOT to kill?
Your rationale is beyond stupid.
What are you talking about? "Valued life" ...as if nobody did...?

Civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy include much more than your imagined wanton ability to kill. Terminating unwanted/unhealthy pregnancy is seen as self-defense and determine by the pregnant girl/woman, nobody else.

Nobody shrinks away from the fact an embryo/fetus dies during pregnancy's termination. You shrink away from the fact 95% of all terminations are done within the first trimester with most of those terminated by the 8th gestational week. The embryo is the size of a Tic Tac.

A while back, one poster here mistook a canine embryo for a human embryo. That oughta tell you how recognizable the human form was. For all the screaming and yelling about "human rights" the embryo/fetus has theirs established upon birth. According to the 14th Amendment it's when Americans are "...born or naturalized..." in these great United States.

Happy 4th to you!!
(or were you celebrating Canada Day)

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#303242 Jul 4, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear hear!!
Enjoy your day, AJ :)
Katie! It's all good. Or good enough. Or as good as it gets.
Happy day to you. L, J

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#303243 Jul 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOLOL Dont make me laugh, it hurts! LOL
Hey lady I'm back just sent you a PM..please answer

Location hidden

#303244 Jul 4, 2013
Madam Kindle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lady I'm back just sent you a PM..please answer
Done girl.

Location hidden

#303245 Jul 4, 2013
persnickety wrote:
Oh wow ladi er i mean rosey you are upset! Tell me what is a pro looter anyway? Why are you making such a fuss over something that happened in 1963? Ladi was so upset she aborted her baby many years ago too. A lot of young women gave up their kids , they don't make a big fuss like you do. Its not something the public should know , its a privacy thing and if your baby whom you gave up for adoption knew you were on a forum talking about her/him, they may just drop you from their life. Adoption is a great thing, but you bring up your immoral behavior . No one wants to read about it. You are stuck in 1963. Go see spomeone , a therapist to help you get on with your life.
You as total hypocrite knit..

And I even made website after after I found him..you are the one said I was selfish. I gab e a testimony to my CPC and a Catholic one also..They were grateful . Thought it might help one or more of their clients .

You are the one has a problem
With m y decision

See my story just might let a woman know how GLAD I am that I did not have the option to abort ..That my son w would not be around had undone that .

You blah blah about how much you a 're against abortion...by t do nothing to show an y empathy to another person ..

And trust me I have copied your sentiments mocking adoption .
Never know when I'll use them. They may be relevant someplace and time..

However God knows what you.said ..

The idea was to let women know there can be life after a pregnancy. Hard as it was m y child had life ..

You ...PRO LIFE...NAH I don't think.So...

Location hidden

#303246 Jul 4, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like your gay dead (but not dead) brother that you abandoned because he was gay?
You're nothing but a damn Kuntbar.
Let's see she is spoofing at least one person Ocean ...May be G71

As he would not give her a smiley ...

How many others today what a farce

Location hidden

#303248 Jul 4, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I noticed. Sorry she upset you. What you did was very admirable, and not easy at all, I'm sure. As long as there are those who want kids to raise, then abortion is a very selfish act. All of us humans want to distant ourselves from what we've done wrong, but there is no take backs in life.
Even those who have had abortion can be forgiven, and shouldn't live in shame forever. I've done many things, that I've wished I could go back and redo, but can't.
I don't condone adultery, and tell others its ok. It was wrong when I did it, and is wrong now, plus there is a price to pay, and it doesn't matter if people are christian or not. Can a person take fire into their bosom and not be burned? No.:)
I've mentioned many times before how I fully understand why someone would seek an abortion, but at the high numbers they are performed, it isn't helping anyone.
God bless you rose. Glad you chose life, instead of seeking to kill the life that was within you :)
Listen G I thank God every day there was no choice ..I think Ibeoukd never have had an abortion. But I am a weak human..I was a sacred kid..practically eith an A on my head.

Almost got kicked out of school ..And had yo hide the whole thing from my grammars.

But this little supposedly Christian hypocrite throws any thing in people's faces...And Our Saviour I'd not like that at all..

She give His followers a bad name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 min Forrest 14,602
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 min Forrest 15,385
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 28 min Bloody Bill Anderson 10,946
FREXIT is next, France to leave the EU 37 min Bloody Bill Anderson 5
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Frank G 8,288
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 1 hr Road Warrior Hawk 1,071
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 1 hr ILAL 2,434
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages