Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 309875 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#296262 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO are you calling *me* a "bullly" ?!?!
Learn to read Stupid Skanky. SHe said you were a "wannabe" bully. You're a complete failure even at that.
Being challenged or debated threatens you?
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You dont actually think you debate OR challange anyone here do you??

You're nothing Skanky, you're like one of those old fashioned inflatable clown punching bags, only you're too stupid to eventually deflate and blow away!

But in the meantime, you're a HOOT to play with!
You are weak and fragile girl!
LOL Nonsense, that would be you - the one that's terrified of the facts that simply dont support your stance. Your beliefs are so fragile and weak, you have to lie about them to make them appear to be more than they are or will ever be!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#296263 May 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Surgically implanting ANH is considered life stupport Skanky - you stupid shit.
<quoted text>
THere is no such thing as hooking someone up to "a machine" for "total life support".
Do you EVER feel stupid when you make shit like this up that has NO basis in reality?
I doubt you're intelligent enough to do so.
<quoted text>
Uh no Stupid Skanky. Patients dying of cancer do not go on life support, "total" or otherwise.
Again, there is no such thing as "total life support".
<quoted text>
Actually, it certainly can, and does. THOUSANDS of people who are being kept alive ONLY via a surgically implanted PEG tube or other means that supply nutrients, discontinue that life support every day, and are allowed to die naturally.
My mom was just one example of someone being kept alive ONLY because of ANH, and once removed, she passed - PEACEFULLY. We COULD have kept my father alive the same way, and chose not to.
Its called "futile care", which is the continued provision of medical care or treatment to a patient when there is no reasonable hope of a cure or benefit. ANH is a medical treatment.
Grow the hell up and stop making shit up.
Sassy has deposed Ink as Queen Obtuse. What a coup, a veritable feather in her cap. Lol.
Ladilulu

Falls City, NE

#296264 May 15, 2013
Hey everyone I renounce abortion rights. Abortion really is murder. One more thing, I know Foo is lying about everything. Foo is really a man living on disability in Montana. Foo loves his burgers, he can't get out of bed anymore and needs his mother to wash his junk. Foo is also Cpeter. so all of you watch out!
Gtown71

United States

#296265 May 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dear.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/evolution/library/faq...
" 1. Did we evolve from monkeys?
Humans did not evolve from monkeys. Humans are more closely related to modern apes than to monkeys, but we didn't evolve from apes, either. Humans share a common ancestor with modern African apes, like gorillas and chimpanzees. Scientists believe this common ancestor existed
5 to 8 million years ago. Shortly thereafter, the species diverged into two separate lineages. One of these lineages ultimately evolved into gorillas and chimps, and the other evolved into early human ancestors called hominids."
You left out the word "some",but I will give you credit for "believe".

SOME scientist BELIEVE, that long ago and far away, such and such happened, and this EVOLVED for this, and that, EVOLVED from that, BUT there is a Huge PROBLEM.

If they EVOLVED, then why do we still have THIS AND THAT?

Location hidden

#296266 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Now....reread my post and get the message as I presented it.
You mean the post where you're pretending to be a chrisitan, and speaking for the g-d you clearly dont believe in to pass your own PERSONAL bullshit judgement? THAT post?

Pffffffft. Just more of your usual skanky bullshit.
Gtown71

United States

#296267 May 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO No. DIdn't notice that. WHen was that flood anyway? What year? Be specific child.
<quoted text> LOL WTF are you babbling about? There was NEVER a "water canopy" between us and the sun.
What a moron you are.
According to the first book of the bible there was, or do you denounce that now?

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#296268 May 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Very well said. I would have written , "You're full of sh*t."
Topix needs a *wink* button....

Location hidden

#296269 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to gosnells patients,
Why? He wasn't DOING legal abortions you idiot.

Location hidden

#296270 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> It's not about comparisons and you know it. You made a claim that giving food and water is extraordinary means of life suppott and that denying it causes a natural death.
The DISCUSSION is about witholding life support you idiot. Nobody made ANY claim that giving food or water is extrordinary means of life support.

Location hidden

#296271 May 15, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I no longer fear death at all, and even welcome it.
So drop dead then and spare us any more of your religious bullshit.

Bengazzi, is a perfect example. Had the killers been christians over a make fun of christians tape, obama would've been saying No excuse!!!
Instead of lying about the muslim one in order to not hurt his election./)
@@@ You wear stupid like a second skin.

Location hidden

#296272 May 15, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, mama, I called you a wannabee bully. As much as you try, you only succeed in being a nag and a bitch. I love a challenge. You are incapable of posing one. You may try, if you wish.
ROFLAMOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! OMG I should have TOTALLY read ahead!

The poor stupid thing has been trying for years, but only becoming more and more incompetant as time goes on.
Ladilulu

Falls City, NE

#296273 May 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> So drop dead then and spare us any more of your religious bullshit.
<quoted text>
@@@ You wear stupid like a second skin.
You really are pathetic Foo. Did your mom miss a spot? How's the weather in Billings?
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#296274 May 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Why? He wasn't DOING legal abortions you idiot.
Yes he was, in fact Obama would let those babies die too. Lets arrest Obama , its gonna happen sooner or later.

Location hidden

#296275 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Invasive? Yes? Considered an extraordinary means of life support? No.
You're wrong, as usual.
If my son goes to the hospital in a coma and i ask them to not give fluids, they will tell me no. Even if i had POA privileges. It would not be considered.
If he's in a coma, no. If he was brain dead as Terri Schiavo was, yes they would.
Terri had brain damage.
No, she was cortically brain dead and had been for years.

YOu can keep repeating your bullshit for years SKanky, but the FACTS simply dont back you up.
She was not on life support that were extraordinary. Fluid and food. That would not keep her alive if she was terminal. She was alive some 15 yrs.
She didn't have a disease that made her terminal you ass. She was BRAIN DEAD, but that doesn't mean her other organs weren't still functioning.

Brain death is NOT in and of itself "terminal", as machines such as ANH can keep people's BODIES going almost indefinetly, so long as the other organs were healthy at the time of the brain incident.

Your jesus made you EXCEPTIONALLY stupid.

Location hidden

#296276 May 15, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You suggested that Terri was dying or would have died without mom/dad playing God(artificially keeping her alive) by giving her fluid /food.
Food and water were not resuscitating her. A dying person will not STAY alive by merely giving food and water.
Yes, often they will you stupid, skanky thing.

Location hidden

#296277 May 15, 2013
Spooner wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for straighten that out for me brah.
All thease years I thought it had been God Almighty that made man.
Thats why I've got this long tail, and want to climb trees, and eat bananas.
Hominids, really. Why did they stop evolving ?
And like the proto-gorillas, how did we come up with mexican monkeys, african monkeys, chinese monkeys, japanese monkeys, please explain.
I don't care if you believe in God, thats fine, but how in Gods name can you say we came from a monkey. Where did the rest come from earth, moon, sun, universe, planets etc. please explain.
Are you REALLY this stupid in real life?
Nobody has said we came from a monkey.
@@
STO

Vallejo, CA

#296278 May 15, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I PRAY TO God I would not have and thank Him that I didn't have decide. At the time..first I thought we would get married. Then after he was a total jerk.my biggest concern was telling my mom
I know I kept praying "it" would go away..if some school counsellor or a friend had taken me someplace..who knows for sure..I was heartbroken and scared out of my mind..
Later on when I lived outside my home because grandma couldn't know..once I felt him moving he became more real as my child. I talked to him every day as I lay alone in bed.
I had a great doctor who got me a nanny job with her friend who was also pregnant..a good and bad thing ...but I had support from my mom and sis. We were poor but loving..widowed mom working way too many hours to feed another mouth..
Today I could have kept my baby and gotten support for my child..not been almost kicked out of school...whole different world.
This is why I CAN TOTALLY RELATE to a woman. Esp young one going to where she has been conditioned to go for an answer. I would never judge..I do NOT get multiple abortions after going thru one. I do not get a woman who can feel the baby move getting a totally elective one for convenience sake..but I cannot stand injustice of them either.
I just know when I hug my son or granddaughter..They would not be there for me to hug if I had an abortion..And I thank God I Actually never heard of it....
Sounds to me, Rose (and correct me if I'm wrong), that you are of the attitude to change hearts and minds rather than to illegalize abortion.

Location hidden

#296279 May 15, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi foo
Lol this was 2 plus years ago. I mean really am I supposed to look down when I exit. Thank God it was the first floor!!
But hip landed at edge if side walk.Shoe went flying. I just laid there. Never even thought to dial 911 DUH
THEN I managed to crawl to wall got up. Limped to front of building to get owners tel number from sign ..Limped to car and called so someone would come fix it..it was lunchtime so no one there to help.
I'm thinking hospital or doc or home.(didn't think of fire dept next door in sight.Lol) I went home.leg/ knee all swollen and back sand hip a mess.
Anyway. Guess I am one lucky klutz. No bones broken thank God .
One of the therapists told me later probably lucky I have been on estrogens since the eighties. He says it's better than all those new bone meds for older people.
GUESSING YOUR DAD wasn't on it. Lol. Hope he is ok.
Still at this point in life didn't Need the back injury. Oh well could have been much worse.
Can you believe the next year elevator was off again. I reported it again..something about cold weather and the hydraulics. I'M in Fla lol.
This was from elevator folks..
Only good part is the massages:)' I felt solo stupid.
I'm glad you're okay girl! But I can empathise completely with old injuries never being quite right again. I fell a few years go on a wheelchair ramp that was slick after the rain, and somehow managed to pop my ulner nerve (the funny bone nerve in your elbow) out of the channel it sits in, and it rode outside my bone for weeks before I had to have a fairly large surgery to put it back. THat elbow has never been the same.

Location hidden

#296280 May 15, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey foo, what's up girl??
What are your thoughts on the Gosnell verdict?
Honestly? I was hoping he'd get the death penalty, but realised he'd be the rest of his life in appeals, so I can live with the three life sentences he's gotten so far. I DO so hope its in general population, and he gets some earthly cummupance BEFORE he dies.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#296281 May 15, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Why? He wasn't DOING legal abortions you idiot.
One good thing came out of this, it appears that inspections are happening at least a little more often, I wonder how long that will last?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 13 min forrest 11,429
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 13 min forrest 10,042
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 51 min Ricky D 6,528
Affidavit: White House birth certificate is a F... 1 hr JustTheFACTS 1
News Job Corps expels 4 students (May '07) 1 hr khrome 1,088
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Unbiased Chargers... 35,759
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 1 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 3,956
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE