Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,901)

Showing posts 278,001 - 278,020 of304,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
Another thing, news of other houses of horror are coming, one abortionist threw the babies dead and alive in a freezer. SICK. People are changing their minds on abortion, people are seeing abortion for what it really is, murder, the slaughter of the innocents.
People have denied this happens. They are brainwashed fools that believe all the proabortion movements agenda.

This goes on. This went on and it was known and NOTHING was done.

Abortions kills humans. They know it and don't care. Women are harmed mentally, emotionally and physically. They know it and don't care.

It's a selfish, money making business.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
Watched local news..had O J non story on ..not one word on Gosnell. CBS affiliate
Rose? Your'e not surprised are you?

Women who die during abortions are meaningless. Didn't you know that nobody cares?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Schiavo finally was allowed a natural death. She was brain dead, and would have died much earlier, naturally, if they hadn't kept her alive using unnatural methods. She wasn't killed. You don't know what you are talking about.
YOU'RE a nurse? I don't believe you. Food and water are not "unnatural" they are essential to keeping ALL of us alive. Terri was not given any extraordinary means to survive unnaturally". Had she been, then that a whole different story.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Rose? Your'e not surprised are you?
Women who die during abortions are meaningless. Didn't you know that nobody cares?
No sadly I'm not. I only whereabouts Cornell on the forum..had to look him up..this was right during end of trial.

Nothing on news. Was on Fox..but I thought sure it would be a lead story today..To be fair NOT watched all the network news today
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
I was in a coma for 8 days. They got no reaction to stimulus until that 8th day even though they stopped the ketamine a day before. It wasn't until I was already waking up that some moron did a sternum rub; evidently my response was not at all kind. But while comatose, I didn't feel a bloody thing. The neural system may register stimulus, but you can't feel pain without consciousness.
<quoted text>
When my son was in a coma I was told that he didnt feel or hear. Well he did. I asked him to wiggle his toe if he heard me. After some time he did respond by wiggling his toe on demand. NOBODY has proof of who feels what or hears. You may not recall the time you were in a coma. In fact my son doesnt remember much of anything from those months. Didn't mean that at the time he wasnt aware.

He was parallyzed at one point. Dr tried to see if he felt pain. He didnt respond by moving his arm or leg when pricked with a needle but his eyes frowned as if he did feel.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>They still love Gosnell, I noticed MSNBC never had a report on Gosnell today when the news broke. Similar reports on Carhart are coming out too. Notice the scandals in the White House and the news of abortion houses of horror are in the news. Maybe the pendulum is swinging to the right...finally!
People seem horrified that his office was filthy. Umm....his business was very active. Seems women wanting him to kill their unwanted baby didnt seem to caren
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
he was not found innocent. he was found not guilty.
Yes, he was found NOT GUILTY, which in our country, equates with INNOCENT in the eyes of the law.
and that is not what I asked you, idiot. let's try this again...
can you say definitively that he did nothing illegal based on the "not guilty" verdict?
Yes, we can say that in the eyes of the law, upon which the charges were brought, he was found NOT GUILTY, therefore he was INNOCENT of those charges.

Did he do OTHER things that may have been illegal? Who knows? YOU dont, that's for sure. Your ASSumptions mean nothing.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Allowing someone to deliberately die of dehydration is cruel. I see that foo says that it's a "peaceful" way to die. Total opposite in fact. Terri was not on any extra ordinary means of keeping her alive. She was given food and fluid. She had brain damage (not brain dead). She knew her loved ones and responded despite it. Killing her was inhumane at that point.
These proaborts are prodeath. They have no respect for human life. Heaven forbid their loved one becomes 'imperfect' maybe do to an accident or something. They think they deserve death.
Deny food and a person will starve. You are correct. Retarded people..brain damaged..etc...deserve respect.
I must agree.

It is pretty clear cut -they like playing God.

Although they don't believe in God.

You may have noticed what foo said I could do with my soul?
She may be very religious, hard to believe even that, but she for certain shows no NO signs of Knowing God.

Yet I also understand they are blind.

They love word games, and are very vile in how they speak, sorta like out of the mouth speaks the intent of their heart.

They need a new heart, but they enjoy the one they have.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was found NOT GUILTY, which in our country, equates with INNOCENT in the eyes of the law.
<quoted text>
Yes, we can say that in the eyes of the law, upon which the charges were brought, he was found NOT GUILTY, therefore he was INNOCENT of those charges.
Did he do OTHER things that may have been illegal? Who knows? YOU dont, that's for sure. Your ASSumptions mean nothing.
No dear, being found "not guilty" does not equate to "innocent".

((Rolls eyes)))
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree.
It is pretty clear cut -they like playing God.
Although they don't believe in God.
You may have noticed what foo said I could do with my soul?
She may be very religious, hard to believe even that, but she for certain shows no NO signs of Knowing God.
Yet I also understand they are blind.
They love word games, and are very vile in how they speak, sorta like out of the mouth speaks the intent of their heart.
They need a new heart, but they enjoy the one they have.
Word games. Yep. That's it.

Foo is an angry woman. She is clearly frustrated and out of control.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> People seem horrified that his office was filthy. Umm....his business was very active. Seems women wanting him to kill their unwanted baby didnt seem to caren
Carhart is a nasty abortionist, he let his horses starve. Notice mass murderers seem to abuse their pets, livestock etc. pro aborts worship Carhart, makes me want to puke.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Allowing someone to deliberately die of dehydration is cruel. I see that foo says that it's a "peaceful" way to die. Total opposite in fact. Terri was not on any extra ordinary means of keeping her alive. She was given food and fluid. She had brain damage (not brain dead). She knew her loved ones and responded despite it. Killing her was inhumane at that point.
These proaborts are prodeath. They have no respect for human life. Heaven forbid their loved one becomes 'imperfect' maybe do to an accident or something. They think they deserve death.
Deny food and a person will starve. You are correct. Retarded people..brain damaged..etc...deserve respect.
You're pro death, SJM. You would allow your daughter to die from an unhealthy pregnancy rather than have her abort it and live. Y'know, live for the family she already has.

It's her right, your right if you're her durable POA, to allow her to refuse treatment.

Which makes you no different than Michael Schiavo or the people you think you're criticizing. You're counted among them, too.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe if there are souls at all, that every breathing creature, whether animal or vegetable, has one...and that it may be possible that the earth itself has one too.
<quoted text>Please don't tell me you think 'cute little pitbull pups' are born to become ravening beasts. I've raised several pits - if they are raised with love, and not rewarded for aggressive behavior (or killed for not exhibiting same) they are some of the best dogs ever bred. Any dog trained to fight, will fight - pits just happen to be really smart, and learn quickly.
If there is an afterlife, and heaven exists, my dogs are more likely to be there than I am... because they know more about the creator than we ever will.
<quoted text>Ask Rose - she's a Christian, and she says all they had to do was ask for forgiveness, and they get a condo in the same heaven as Albert Schwietzer and Jonas Salk.
I realize some pits are fine, but you never hear of someone being malled by a maltise. Bad sp. Lol

I believe rose was saying it is a heart call, not abc repeat after me and you're saved.

God resist the proud.
He will not turn away a broken or contrite spirit.
Many "even here " are full of pride, boasters, lovers of thrmselves, not God.

I have a saved friend that also read the bible 6 times before he was saved.
He used to say it was a great book, just wasn't real, but now he's sold out for God.

When a spiritual change happens, that's when you know you're saved.

People will change. God even gives them a new name.

Salvation is Not by works. Rewards and such are.
Either we pay the price for our SIN -capital S, or we put all our faith and trust in the One who's already paid for it.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pro death, SJM. You would allow your daughter to die from an unhealthy pregnancy rather than have her abort it and live. Y'know, live for the family she already has.
It's her right, your right if you're her durable POA, to allow her to refuse treatment.
Which makes you no different than Michael Schiavo or the people you think you're criticizing. You're counted among them, too.
Or perhaps she was saying she would trust God through something, instead of trying to play God?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies are what is sick.
The ONLY difference, is what size the BABY is. No lies, just cold hard truth.

The people wanted. Gosnell produced.

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Well I hope the cause of your death is seeing the Blackhawks lose game 7 of the Stanley cup finals on a penalty shot. It must be a penalty shot because then you would have suffered before the shot.
Grumpy! You'll be the death of me with all that crazy talk! ;o)

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Ummm...I presume the pets are already deceased? I can't condone committing suttee with the pets.
LMAO!! Yeah, I'm talking about the already deceased. So far, I have ashes of 2 dogs and of a flying squirrel. Lord knows how many other pets I'll have cremated when my time comes. It's like Noah's Ark in my house.
cpeter1313 wrote:
Cremation takes time, you may need to hunt down the extended dance mix of "burn baby burn". There's also "we didn't start the fire", "hot stuff", "hot child in the city", and "light my fire".
That's the great thing about being related to dj's. They have the hook up on various extended versions. Thanks for more suggestions! LOL!!
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or perhaps she was saying she would trust God through something, instead of trying to play God?
Then who are you or anyone else to say Michael Schiavo didn't trust God through something? Removing futile treatment is not playing God.

(when a brain has liquefied to the point it's half its normal size, it is beyond "brain damage")
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So is ever other abortionist, and every single person on here who is for abortion, their trial date is set for the future, My prayer is they find a great "GO BETWEEN" BEFORE their trial date.
Also, had a woman not died they would love gosnell. Sick.
What is "sick" is azzholes like you lying as you've done here, and caling yourselves christian.

You're a freak and a phony and nothing more.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The ONLY difference, is what size the BABY is. No lies, just cold hard truth.
The people wanted. Gosnell produced.
And none of this addresses the lies you told in the other post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 278,001 - 278,020 of304,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••