Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,885)

Showing posts 277,681 - 277,700 of303,184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO! Thanks for the morning debacle!
let's not forget your idiocy regarding the charges against tiller being thrown out for lack of evidence. not quite the debacle by bit-o-stupid, but still worthy of honorable mention.
trying to pretend that one never happened?
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

John-K wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings "Rose."
No, you're not the "former Catholic" of whom I spoke.
I have followed some of your conversations on-and-off with the others for a little while now with some interest.
From what I've seen, I can't say that you or I will ever see "eye-to-eye" on the matter of abortion but, from what I've witnessed thus far, you're thoughtful, considerate poster who's posts are most definitely worthy of a similar response...
Best...JK!
You also. The poster I was talking about. Was about 2 years ago. I just hot back on
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes, you can. until you have proven an action is illegal, it isn't. You have no authority to say otherwise.
<quoted text>
no you can't. the activities with which tiller was charged were unquestionably illegal. the prosecution simply did not prove his guilt of those charges beyond a reasonable doubt. does not mean you can say definitively that he is innocent.

you ignored the oj question too. typical. you're ignorant.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll to be clear which I really try for both sides on this..SOMETIMES A MOM GETS IN TROUBLE..GOES TO A HOSPITAL (not a clinic) they try to save mom and baby.by delivery usually,,.Sometimes it does not work for one or the other or both..that is to me not an abortion...
And sometimes tragically the baby in the womb is dead..They have to get it out. Period..I imagine by pitocin. But if they have to do an emergency surgery to get it out they will...Period.
I know you know what I mean by I HAVE GOTTEN ARGUMENTS ON IT. SOOO. I wanted to make it clear AGAIN.:)
Yes I feel the same way. There IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE, in something going wrong and a choice between.mom and baby, and taking a dead baby out of a woman, and willingly, knowingly having someone kill and then remove an otherwise healthy baby, for pretty much any reason.

Abortion is tough not only on the baby, but the woman having it done, and those working in the industry.

Many try and act like abortion never bothered them, but we know through statistics that's not the normal case.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about son? I've been out since the 70's, society has never treated me poorly thankfully. Idiots like you have TRIED to, but you fail consistantly.
I've never said that Westboro SHOULDN'T be allowed their freedom of speech, however even THAT comes with restrictions son. Funny how you ignore that.
I absolutely defend your right to make an ass of yourself, and to be as stupid and twisted as the Westboro clan. And you're doing a VERY good job of it too!
Nobody's trying to shut you up, however we ARE trying to teach you that there IS a time to shut YOURSELF up. You seem determined to do as much damage to yourself, your credibility and your version of faith as you can.
More power to you fool.
Thanks mom :)
it may shock you that I know gay men and a lesbian couple. I treat them No different then anyone else. We are not close, but I would go fishing with any of them. I also wasn't referring to the 70's, perhaps 1870?

I don't think westboro has a clue, but it's amazing how many people you can get riled up in the name of religion.

Remember paul was saul before he was paul, and those guys flying the planes on 911 were sold out to their god.

Even Gosnell was an abortionist, doing what they do. Had a WOMAN not died, he would prob be still chopping up them thar babies.

They all payed.
He lived well, I'm sure :)

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that doesn't follow what is federally allowed; physician, clinical or hospital setting, etc. wonder if he will be charged with illegal abortions on top of the other charges.
Think he and Gosnell have anything in common... like mental state?
What you mean what is federally allowed?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they should be sent to prison but not allowed to wear any pants or underwear.
LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO he was killing born babies and mutilating moms..some kind of serial killer on top of being greedy. He may have started out as an abortionist..the later and later term babies and moms to mess with..all that blood..all those body parts..He KNEW IT WAS WRONG..BUT something is wrong upstairs too..he was legally sane though.
Imagine giving Jeffrey Daumer a paediatric surgery practice with no oversights!! Year after year..First maybe just careless but after I think he loved his job..IMO
The other one is a pervert first..then a murderer. OF THE WONENS AND HIS BABY'S... But they will try to make him out as crazy.
Both pure evil
Yeah i just don't get it Rose. Hopefully he'll live long enough to do therapy and interviews. There are only so many categories murderers fall under, like sociopath, psychopath, sadistic, serial. Which one is he? Maybe a whole new breed.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah i just don't get it Rose. Hopefully he'll live long enough to do therapy and interviews. There are only so many categories murderers fall under, like sociopath, psychopath, sadistic, serial. Which one is he? Maybe a whole new breed.
Your kissing I hope on the therapy and interviews.. just by letting the defends claim he was a poor persecuted black man doing good tot the poor..ad know what those interviews eojkd be like. Hope his prison sentence is in dome nasty place. NO AMENITIES..z and he meets up with relatives of those mutilated women..
Or in a super Max!!!
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am saving this one for later. For when you do claim restrictions provide fetuses with limited rights. Because we all know you've posted that in the past. And I know you will do so again.
But I'm not wasting time running a wild goose chase just because you snapped your fingers.
by the way who snapped their fingers? who asked you to run a wild goose chase? do you make a habit of seeing things that aren't there? you asked me a direct question, i answered you honestly. you responded with dishonesty. what's wrong with you lady?
you're not only a liar. you're delusional.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>You don't need to post that twice!
Just another proabortion pagan who thinks she is the new hot lesbian comedian.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about son? I've been out since the 70's, society has never treated me poorly thankfully. Idiots like you have TRIED to, but you fail consistantly.
I've never said that Westboro SHOULDN'T be allowed their freedom of speech, however even THAT comes with restrictions son. Funny how you ignore that.
I absolutely defend your right to make an ass of yourself, and to be as stupid and twisted as the Westboro clan. And you're doing a VERY good job of it too!
Nobody's trying to shut you up, however we ARE trying to teach you that there IS a time to shut YOURSELF up. You seem determined to do as much damage to yourself, your credibility and your version of faith as you can.
More power to you fool.
You continue to show yourself for the Christian hating pagan you truly are. I pray for your black soul.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kissing I hope on the therapy and interviews.. just by letting the defends claim he was a poor persecuted black man doing good tot the poor..ad know what those interviews eojkd be like. Hope his prison sentence is in dome nasty place. NO AMENITIES..z and he meets up with relatives of those mutilated women..
Or in a super Max!!!
Not at all kidding. He needs to be interviewed, much to be learned about what motivated him.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Wrong again. Trials not only decide if the person did the action they are charged with, but define if such action was illegal or not in the context of the law. Shooting someone is illegal--UNLESS the court determines that the shooting was justified. Similarly, a court can determine if the actions of the defendant meet the definition of illegal activity or not. Nothing tiller did rose to the level of being determined to be illegal. Therefore, unless you can point out something he did for which he has been convicted, he did NOTHING wrong. You can believe as you like, but he was innocent for all pertinent purposes. To state otherwise is meaningless.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no you can't. the activities with which tiller was charged were unquestionably illegal. the prosecution simply did not prove his guilt of those charges beyond a reasonable doubt. does not mean you can say definitively that he is innocent.
you ignored the oj question too. typical. you're ignorant.
Spooner

Braxton, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
Or in a super Max!!!
He needs to be put on a cold metal table, and his spinal cord snipped.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i've never posted that restrictions provide fetuses with limited rights. never. you're a stinkin liar.
Never? Not even under different SNs?
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way who snapped their fingers? who asked you to run a wild goose chase? do you make a habit of seeing things that aren't there? you asked me a direct question, i answered you honestly. you responded with dishonesty. what's wrong with you lady?
you're not only a liar. you're delusional.
You demanded I hunt down proof of something I have no need to hunt down. Why don't you do for me what you demand from me? Prove I am this vile liar you keep calling me.

Far as I'm concerned you're the liar. And you're not even funny. Plus, the glaringly obvious point you keep minimizing is the fact you're like a thief trying to steal women's civil rights out from under them. All while thinking you're a do-gooder and patting yourself on the back.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all kidding. He needs to be interviewed, much to be learned about what motivated him.
Yes. Maybe..if .... But it is going to be self serving if they do..poor misunderstood black health provider..performing services for poor women...blah blah..he possibly may have started out that way..But seems he wad doing some kind of stunt on second term ladies..while Roe was in deliberation. Got a bunch of these along with some group..bussed them in and put in some experimental device called a super coil..this was in 1972' those devices messed up women..(I looked them up on wiki..nit a biased sight on purpose) some guy named Madman was using them..But obviously they fell into disuse...

So even before Roe became law he was oddly motitvated. DID a stunt or protest. Illegally and hurt women

During his career with early farmers he would charge differently for different stages of anaesthesia..But the late termers..he would knock out ..sometimes too much..so they wouldn't scream..This is from testimony..

As I say he was a venal man and is never going to tell the truth about his motivation..
And you are probably right..he will become famous..hopefully the PC folks won't want anything to do with him. And the measure don't want to show Anything that promotes PL. And he will get the same treatment in prison that he gave his victims...But he will be protected I am sure

Sadly. The jury is still out..And I hope they don't hang or worse acquit.
Katie

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>What you mean what is federally allowed?
Federal laws concerning what is deemed legal abortion.
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Wrong again. Trials not only decide if the person did the action they are charged with, but define if such action was illegal or not in the context of the law. Shooting someone is illegal--UNLESS the court determines that the shooting was justified. Similarly, a court can determine if the actions of the defendant meet the definition of illegal activity or not. Nothing tiller did rose to the level of being determined to be illegal. Therefore, unless you can point out something he did for which he has been convicted, he did NOTHING wrong. You can believe as you like, but he was innocent for all pertinent purposes. To state otherwise is meaningless.
<quoted text>
I know what you mean literally..But it's hard to believe that is always the case on what was ACTUALLY done..look at OK and the Anthony woman..they most likely did it..But got off

And sad to say innocent people have been convicted..a lot of them criminal of some sort but not actually guilty of what they are in prison for..till DNA proves it wasn't them

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 277,681 - 277,700 of303,184
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••