Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 20 comments on the Jan 22, 2008, Newsday story titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Chick Brilliance Returns

New Fairfield, CT

#293607 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of the veses about silly women, laden with sin. Demons are real, you just don't know it. Your soul looks just like you and it will go where You send it, it would already be in Hell, if God pulled His Loving hand off of you, letting you decide what you will do with His Sons perfect gift?
Some prayers are no more then talking to yourself, but the prayers of a rightous man availeth much.
What makes a man rightious???
The only thing that can Make you rightious.
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
I've met demons -you don't have a chance. You're dead, though you.live.
I pray Truth finds you.
Yeah, uh huh, sure.*nodding and smiling while slowly backing away*
IRYW

Malvern, PA

#293608 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stab at it, those 'plates " appear to line up ok from the air, but under the waters they do not. Were they divided???
There was a world wide flood about 4000 years ago, before the flood we had a water "canapy " between us and the sun. It never rained, we lived in a much different world. Plants grew bigger, animals grew bigger "dinos ", we all lived longer, since then animals are smaller, we are to, and don't live near as long. Gaters never stop growing, so in the right enviroment they can get huge!
Most dino parts they find, is a head here a leg there, but rare to find a whole one.
Sounds like the drown in a flood, floated to the top, fell apart, and sunk back down in the mud quickly.
The earth could have been here cold and without light, untill God said let there be light???
Many may dismiss him, but I recommend you watch 1 of 7, of Dr. KENT Hovinds theory tapes. Are watch them all, and see what you think???
The truth is none of us were here 5000 years ago to know, let alone millions, and No one has ever seen one "kind " evolve into another "kind ".
You can take a small dog, and breed it with a large dog, and come out with a different dog, BUT IT IS STILL A DOG.:)
You can take a large bird and breed it with a lion and, oh wait you can't do that unless you believe in evolution and need more and more time to prove what they say.
We never lost a tail -we never had a tail.
Plus loosing a tail would be a bad thing, as I've pointed out. That thing would come in handy. Lol
I'm sorry long night moon, but you must choose sooner or later which you will believe "by faith ",becouse both God and evolution must be by faith.
It is easy for me to say now, after I met this God, but before I had no idea. I truly didn't believe in God, but couldn't believe in evolutuon either?!?!?
I pray you invest a little time in the Hovind theory. I found it very interesting, becouse we still have some dino's here on this earth, it is only known to a very few who live in the Amazon Jungle, and have not been to the us to study evolution. They just know, if you go far enough down the Amazon, there is a creature that we say is exstinct, that won't eat you, but will smash your wooden boat to pieces.
Please get a copy of the hovind theory -hes not a perfect man, and I don't agree with him on everything, but you can.look at the tittles and pick what you may like. Sea monsters /lockness monsters, etc...
Very interesting stuff.
You want fries with that?
Chick Brilliance Returns

New Fairfield, CT

#293609 Apr 25, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
In many cases, YES. The one woman he killed didn't even speak english. Others have testified they did NOT give permission for him to abort. Its known he drugged many. In this area of poor and desperate, women, he was free to run amok among people that mainstream socitey wanted to forget about to begin with.
In what kind of a f'd up world do you live in that you blame the VICTIMS??
We already know the answer to this question. It's sue. She lives in her own little made up world of nonsense based on stunted intellect and emotional hysteria. She needs professional help.
Chick Brilliance Returns

New Fairfield, CT

#293610 Apr 25, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet her own husband has to go in while wearing a bio-hazard suit. And a gas mask.
Naw, He goes to hookers who will at least pretend they like it.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#293611 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Those who are not born again -you -only have one nature, and it is your sin "flesh " nature.
Spare us your religious insanity.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#293612 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stab at it, those 'plates " appear to line up ok from the air, but under the waters they do not. Were they divided???
There was a world wide flood about 4000 years ago, before the flood we had a water "canapy " between us and the sun. It never rained, we lived in a much different world. Plants grew bigger, animals grew bigger "dinos ", we all lived longer, since then animals are smaller, we are to, and don't live near as long. Gaters never stop growing, so in the right enviroment they can get huge!
Most dino parts they find, is a head here a leg there, but rare to find a whole one.
Sounds like the drown in a flood, floated to the top, fell apart, and sunk back down in the mud quickly.
The earth could have been here cold and without light, untill God said let there be light???
Many may dismiss him, but I recommend you watch 1 of 7, of Dr. KENT Hovinds theory tapes. Are watch them all, and see what you think???
The truth is none of us were here 5000 years ago to know, let alone millions, and No one has ever seen one "kind " evolve into another "kind ".
You can take a small dog, and breed it with a large dog, and come out with a different dog, BUT IT IS STILL A DOG.:)
You can take a large bird and breed it with a lion and, oh wait you can't do that unless you believe in evolution and need more and more time to prove what they say.
We never lost a tail -we never had a tail.
Plus loosing a tail would be a bad thing, as I've pointed out. That thing would come in handy. Lol
I'm sorry long night moon, but you must choose sooner or later which you will believe "by faith ",becouse both God and evolution must be by faith.
It is easy for me to say now, after I met this God, but before I had no idea. I truly didn't believe in God, but couldn't believe in evolutuon either?!?!?
I pray you invest a little time in the Hovind theory. I found it very interesting, becouse we still have some dino's here on this earth, it is only known to a very few who live in the Amazon Jungle, and have not been to the us to study evolution. They just know, if you go far enough down the Amazon, there is a creature that we say is exstinct, that won't eat you, but will smash your wooden boat to pieces.
Please get a copy of the hovind theory -hes not a perfect man, and I don't agree with him on everything, but you can.look at the tittles and pick what you may like. Sea monsters /lockness monsters, etc...
Very interesting stuff.
Thank you for chasing people away from your religion.
feces for jesus

Bellmore, NY

#293613 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal sex? The bed of the married is undefiled, "pink one and a blue one ", any other sex comes from evil. That simple, if you really want to know.
www.fstdt.com would love everything you post.
Gtown71

United States

#293614 Apr 25, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for chasing people away from your religion.
If all I'm drawing people to is religion, then I hope they do run!!!
Thanks for your concern for the people though feces :)
Gtown71

United States

#293615 Apr 25, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, uh huh, sure.*nodding and smiling while slowly backing away*
Good, it's alot to take in for a person who "thinks " they know all there is to life, yet don't have a clue.

I'm not here to make you my friend, and me not telling you the truth, would be like a fireman watching your house burn to the ground while doing nothing.

Perhaps you will consider you may just be wrong about the whole God /soul /demon thingy? Becouse you are wrong.
Gtown71

United States

#293616 Apr 25, 2013
feces for jesus wrote:
<quoted text>
www.fstdt.com would love everything you post.
Is that were you get all of your wisdom?

Looks like a neat sight, if I feel like feeding my flesh man, but I'm truly only concerned with what God thinks about what I post at this point.
Carry on feces -you've got it so fiquered out, that you even brag about being Godless. Makes you no less wrong. My geuss you grew up in some weird religious home.

Again
Religious /those who know God.
Difference -darkness /light

Maybe it will sink in sooner or later, I'm sure I will be able to amuse you further :)
Katie

Seattle, WA

#293617 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh you're so funny! There is no such thing as a soul. Or demons. And prayer is just talking to yourself, but, whatever get you through your very frightening existence!
Hi Chicky!
Katie

Seattle, WA

#293618 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, it's alot to take in for a person who "thinks " they know all there is to life, yet don't have a clue.
I'm not here to make you my friend, and me not telling you the truth, would be like a fireman watching your house burn to the ground while doing nothing.
Perhaps you will consider you may just be wrong about the whole God /soul /demon thingy? Becouse you are wrong.
You can't even prove you're right. Why you'd argue others are wrong is ridiculous. If a believer believes, they believe. If they don't, they don't.

Haven't you at least figured out you're not going to make any converts here?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#293619 Apr 25, 2013
<quoted text>
"We" do? Are "we" all like you and YOUR deviant fantasies about women and children???
Huskerliscious as Colorado 4 life wrote:
"I see you like to make fun of good and Holy men, demons do that. I bet the demons rape you front and south and up the mouth.Then go after your little sweeties."
Colorado 4 life wrote:
"Child rape comes from people who think they have to be liberated,people from the sixties, your type chicko. You want shocking posts? I bet you and your demons had their ways with your poor children. I would imagine your type would fiddle with the little girls and boys.I bet your friends had their way with your children and gerand children.
Hey how much of Satan's poop did you swallow? You make me sick and infuriated the Topix won't pull your posts."
OMG!
Gtown71

United States

#293620 Apr 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even prove you're right. Why you'd argue others are wrong is ridiculous. If a believer believes, they believe. If they don't, they don't.
Haven't you at least figured out you're not going to make any converts here?
Can you prove you're right about what happens to the soul after death?
I'm doing what I feel I should, feel free to skip my post, if you wish.

Yet me knowing what I know and not telling you (y'all)
Would be far far worse then me knowing where water is, while you die thirsty.
You just cannot see it..... yet
Katie

Seattle, WA

#293621 Apr 25, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove you're right about what happens to the soul after death?
I'm doing what I feel I should, feel free to skip my post, if you wish.
Yet me knowing what I know and not telling you (y'all)
Would be far far worse then me knowing where water is, while you die thirsty.
You just cannot see it..... yet
Can anyone prove there is a soul? The mind is an amazing thing.

Actions speak louder than words. Words are empty with no action behind 'em. Online, you are only a bunch of words. What you say is truth is really only truth to you and others who believe as you do.

It's doubtful you'll find any converts here.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#293622 Apr 25, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>Anal sex is cald sodomy even if hererosexuals do it. sodomy is a deviant behavior and so is oral sex, even in traditional marriage. Did you ever talk to your Deacon uncle?
The pagans think their gay, lesbian and bisexual sex is normal. You are right, it is quite abnormal. Unfortunatley these are very sick people,. It is hard to imagine they have children around them.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#293623 Apr 25, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Since he's gay, I'd say HE knows more about it than YOU do dumbass.
BTW? Gay OR straight - Sex is normal, and it consists of a LOT more than the missionary position. A whole LOT of women LOVE to have a mans "junk" slam into them from behind.
LOL What a fool you are.
As one of those kinds of pagan women, I am sure you enjoy men doing that to you. It doies not make the act normal. Over the eons pagans have made it inpot a pastime that includes all sorts if abontromal activites.

You pagans consider anything you want to do as normal. I pity the children in your homes. The things those poor babies have to see.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#293624 Apr 25, 2013
Bit-O-Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna take what foo said a step further. There WAS a 'gay priest' scandal at the vatican as well. And NONE of them involved children.
What happened with those children was not 'homosexual' acts, since ALL sex acts are gender neutral - that is - there's nothing two men can do that a man and a woman cant' do as well.
They WERE acts of molestation, crimes of opportunity. Period. No homosexulity involved at all.
Fools like you like to ignore that girls were molested too.
The boys simply have more shock value for the public, and lets tehRCC desperately attempt to shift the blame from them, to a group of people who had NOTHING to do with it - gay men.
Of copurse you would say that. You claim to like it in the rear. You support human sodomy. You are a very disturbed pagan.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#293625 Apr 25, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
As one of those kinds of pagan women, I am sure you enjoy men doing that to you. It doies not make the act normal. Over the eons pagans have made it inpot a pastime that includes all sorts if abontromal activites.
You pagans consider anything you want to do as normal. I pity the children in your homes. The things those poor babies have to see.
As if their children watch. What do you do all day? Seriously? Fantasize about this? It's all you do is talk about sex on here.
Gtown71

United States

#293626 Apr 25, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone prove there is a soul? The mind is an amazing thing.
Actions speak louder than words. Words are empty with no action behind 'em. Online, you are only a bunch of words. What you say is truth is really only truth to you and others who believe as you do.
It's doubtful you'll find any converts here.
I'm not looking for converts, and if Gods word doesn't return void as He says, then more is being done then we know.
All I do know, is God is real. I went from not believing, to knowing.
12 years ago -,and though my flesh has wavored, its is getting weeker this week :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 19 min Sunoco Fat Todd 315,571
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 32 min NYStateOfMind 3,837
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 32 min forrest 11,163
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min New York 52,901
Why almost no female Baltimore rioters? 39 min New York 1
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 1 hr The Ace of Spades 3,252
Baltimore Mayor 1 hr Lisen to This 1
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]