Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 330095 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#293114 Apr 23, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a lot like the motorcycle proabortion lesbian.
No, I'm the skateboarding vegan lesbian.

And I'm pro-choice.

You sound like a fetus worshiping cretin.

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#293116 Apr 23, 2013
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You and bitter sound the same, what does that mean? You are just using a different handle but your lesbian inspired proabortion paganism is unmistakable.
bitter is just that, bitter. She has been spouting the same lame proabortion paganism forever. You nuts exist to promote abortion and attack any who shed light on the inhumanity and horror of the Amercian Holicaust.
You sound like a babbling idiot, who prays for rain while his house is burning down, and never grabs a bucket. You are just using insults, rather than logic, but your misogyny-inspired fetus worship is unmistakable.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#293119 Apr 23, 2013
You sound a lot like an illiterate christ-sucker.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound a lot like the motorcycle proabortion lesbian.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#293120 Apr 23, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>So you called him a liar previously for saying the same thing? LOL. Have some coffee and get the cobwebs out of your head.
You really are a knucklehead, and a glutton for embarrassment.

~AyakaNeo wrote:

<quoted text>Let's go back to the beginning where you called STO a liar.
Lil - "Abortion isn't the treatment for preeclampsia or eclampsia, liar".
STO - "I know the daughter was a drug user - meth. I know she was sick for two weeks (including vomiting. don't know if she had the flu or what), and didn't see a doctor.
STO - "I do know the woman was 8 months along. She did drugs and was sick for two weeks and didn't see a doctor. I don't know if those two factors even played a part".
Sto never said it was the only treatment she received, STO never said it didn't progress to severe preeclampsia. He also mentioned she had been sick and vomiting for two weeks prior.~

That wasn't the beginning, so you're starting your argument off not having the fcats. Typical habit of you PC.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

291853
This is the post where this particular lie from STO originated:

~ STO wrote:

<quoted text>

"Which do you find more acceptable? An embryo aborted at the 8th gestational week or a life-threatening viable fetus aborted at 32 weeks gestation?"

My mom's friend's daughter was 8 months along, and had to have an abortion. I was shocked and asked what happened. Preelampsia.

I know the daughter was a drug user - meth. I know she was sick for two weeks (including vomiting. don't know if she had the flu or what), and didn't see a doctor. I know her mother has custody of her daughter.

Yeah, for this pregnancy I'd say an abortion at 8 weeks would have been the better choice. Clearly, the woman had no intention of taking care of herself so she would have a healthy pregnancy.~

I replied, and from the beginning it's obvious to anyone with adult reading comprehension skills that I was talking about LATE pregnancy. I didn't change it mid-argument like PCers do in their arguments here.:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
291957
Lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
~Bullshit. Like Petey, you post with no knowledge of the topic you post about.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/preeclampsia ...

"Delivery
If you're diagnosed with preeclampsia near the end of your pregnancy, your doctor may recommend inducing labor right away. The readiness of your cervix whether it's beginning to open (dilate), thin (efface) and soften (ripen) also may be a factor in determining whether or when labor will be induced.

In more severe cases, it may not be possible to consider your baby's gestational age or the readiness of your cervix. If it's not possible to wait, your doctor may induce labor or schedule a C-section earlier in your pregnancy. During delivery, you may be given magnesium sulfate intravenously to increase uterine blood flow and prevent seizures.

After delivery, expect your blood pressure to return to normal within a few weeks."

Delivery, NOT abortion at 32 weeks.

Abortion isn't the treatment for preeclampsia or eclampsia, liar.~

It makes no difference if she had the flu, vomitted for 2 weeks etc. and it doesn't matter what you quoted from STO as to what he said in that part, because it all misses the point; IF she had an abortion at 8 months, it was NOT "preeclampsia" that was the reason. I have stated that repeatedly, and the reasons you keep posting only confirm that fact. You just don't have the intelligence to understand HOW it confirms it.

Preeclampsia in the 8th month is not cause for abortion. Even if something else was going on they'd deliver the child. They wouldn't kill it in utero, which is what an abortion does.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#293121 Apr 23, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text> As long as preeclampsia is a life threatening condition (which it is) one option is to abort to prevent the progression if other treatments are not effective. The condition of the fetus has to be considered as does the condition of the mother. When you can find the statistics that show that 100% of all pregnancies effected by preeclampsia are delivered and not one is terminated/aborted, I'll concede and you can claim victory. But so far you haven't provided that and you can't because you won't find it.
Eclampsia is rare if women get the proper prenatal care. Why is it your daughters preeclampsia progressed that far?
"As long as preeclampsia is a life threatening condition (which it is) one option is to abort to prevent the progression if other treatments are not effective. The condition of the fetus has to be considered as does the condition of the mother."

Not at 8 months it isn't, and that's been proven with medical links.

"When you can find the statistics that show that 100% of all pregnancies effected by preeclampsia are delivered and not one is terminated/aborted, I'll concede and you can claim victory. But so far you haven't provided that and you can't because you won't find it."

Not one link provided by myself or any PC has stated that ABORTION in LATE pregnancy is done for PREeclampsia. The best you boneheads have done is present things that state it's been done at 19 weeks, and it wasn't a medical link, but someone's story.

"Eclampsia is rare if women get the proper prenatal care. Why is it your daughters preeclampsia progressed that far?"

lol, too funny that you're trying to imply my daughter didn't receive "proper prenatal care". You really have no idea what you're talking about when you post, and that's obvious to anyone with intelligence.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#293122 Apr 23, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO! Lynne, take your own advice and STFU ya dumb bitch. AyakaNeo is DEAD on, and you're full of shit and EVERYONE knows it.
Its funny to watch you simply NOT be able to help yourself tho! LOL!
You always try to have the last word, and it's always obnoxious by the way, and your last words are always IGNORANT.

She was dead wrong as you have been, and intelligent people can see that. Abortions are not done for PRE-eclampsia in LATE pregnancy.

STO's claim was and I quote: "Which do you find more acceptable? An embryo aborted at the 8th gestational week or a life-threatening viable fetus aborted at 32 weeks gestation?" My mom's friend's daughter was 8 months along, and had to have an abortion. I was shocked and asked what happened. Preelampsia."

That's the beginning part of what he said initially that's relevant, not the part Ayakaneo quoted which was irrelevant.

He had an agenda with that story and used an excuse for someone supposedly needing an abortion at 8 months along. The agenda was to try to justify abortions would be better off earlier on in the pregnancy. I don't believe his STORY, and it's less than believable because not one thing I linked or you people linked backs his claim that an abortion was done in LATE pregnancy for PREeclampsia. That's the bottom line, Toots. My claims of what I went through with preeclampsia and what one of my daughters went through with eclampsia and our babies DELIVERED WAS backed by the info on the links.

You people can keep harping on what's irrelevant, and keep arguing what's not factual, but to people with adult intelligence and sense you look like ignorant buffoons while doing it.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#293123 Apr 23, 2013
This was at the end of STO's post and his agenda is clear in usng his lying claim about abortion at 8 months along supposedly for PREeclamsia.

STO: "Yeah, for this pregnancy I'd say an abortion at 8 weeks would have been the better choice. Clearly, the woman had no intention of taking care of herself so she would have a healthy pregnancy."

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#293124 Apr 23, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
This was at the end of STO's post and his agenda is clear in usng his lying claim about abortion at 8 months along supposedly for PREeclamsia.
STO: "Yeah, for this pregnancy I'd say an abortion at 8 weeks would have been the better choice. Clearly, the woman had no intention of taking care of herself so she would have a healthy pregnancy."
Clearly, Lily wants children to be born to parents who won't even take care of them before they're born.

Clearly, Lily is not fit to give lessons in morality, because clearly, Lily is a sadist.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#293125 Apr 23, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"As long as preeclampsia is a life threatening condition (which it is) one option is to abort to prevent the progression if other treatments are not effective. The condition of the fetus has to be considered as does the condition of the mother."
Not at 8 months it isn't, and that's been proven with medical links.
"When you can find the statistics that show that 100% of all pregnancies effected by preeclampsia are delivered and not one is terminated/aborted, I'll concede and you can claim victory. But so far you haven't provided that and you can't because you won't find it."
Not one link provided by myself or any PC has stated that ABORTION in LATE pregnancy is done for PREeclampsia. The best you boneheads have done is present things that state it's been done at 19 weeks, and it wasn't a medical link, but someone's story.
"Eclampsia is rare if women get the proper prenatal care. Why is it your daughters preeclampsia progressed that far?"
lol, too funny that you're trying to imply my daughter didn't receive "proper prenatal care". You really have no idea what you're talking about when you post, and that's obvious to anyone with intelligence.
You still haven't provided in anything stating it never is. The LTA abortion procedure and the fact the law for life and health stands legal should logically tell you that it is an option of treatment.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#293126 Apr 23, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a knucklehead, and a glutton for embarrassment.
~AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Let's go back to the beginning where you called STO a liar.
Lil - "Abortion isn't the treatment for preeclampsia or eclampsia, liar".
STO - "I know the daughter was a drug user - meth. I know she was sick for two weeks (including vomiting. don't know if she had the flu or what), and didn't see a doctor.
STO - "I do know the woman was 8 months along. She did drugs and was sick for two weeks and didn't see a doctor. I don't know if those two factors even played a part".
Sto never said it was the only treatment she received, STO never said it didn't progress to severe preeclampsia. He also mentioned she had been sick and vomiting for two weeks prior.~
That wasn't the beginning, so you're starting your argument off not having the fcats. Typical habit of you PC.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
291853
This is the post where this particular lie from STO originated:
~ STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"Which do you find more acceptable? An embryo aborted at the 8th gestational week or a life-threatening viable fetus aborted at 32 weeks gestation?"
My mom's friend's daughter was 8 months along, and had to have an abortion. I was shocked and asked what happened. Preelampsia.
I know the daughter was a drug user - meth. I know she was sick for two weeks (including vomiting. don't know if she had the flu or what), and didn't see a doctor. I know her mother has custody of her daughter.
Yeah, for this pregnancy I'd say an abortion at 8 weeks would have been the better choice. Clearly, the woman had no intention of taking care of herself so she would have a healthy pregnancy.~
I replied, and from the beginning it's obvious to anyone with adult reading comprehension skills that I was talking about LATE pregnancy. I didn't change it mid-argument like PCers do in their arguments here.:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...
291957
Lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
~Bullshit. Like Petey, you post with no knowledge of the topic you post about.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/preeclampsia ...
"Delivery
If you're diagnosed with preeclampsia near the end of your pregnancy, your doctor may recommend inducing labor right away. The readiness of your cervix whether it's beginning to open (dilate), thin (efface) and soften (ripen) also may be a factor in determining whether or when labor will be induced.
In more severe cases, it may not be possible to consider your baby's gestational age or the readiness of your cervix. If it's not possible to wait, your doctor may induce labor or schedule a C-section earlier in your pregnancy. During delivery, you may be given magnesium sulfate intravenously to increase uterine blood flow and prevent seizures.
After delivery, expect your blood pressure to return to normal within a few weeks."
Delivery, NOT abortion at 32 weeks.
Abortion isn't the treatment for preeclampsia or eclampsia, liar.~
It makes no difference if she had the flu, vomitted for 2 weeks etc. and it doesn't matter what you quoted from STO as to what he said in that part, because it all misses the point; IF she had an abortion at 8 months, it was NOT "preeclampsia" that was the reason. I have stated that repeatedly, and the reasons you keep posting only confirm that fact. You just don't have the intelligence to understand HOW it confirms it.
Preeclampsia in the 8th month is not cause for abortion. Even if something else was going on they'd deliver the child. They wouldn't kill it in utero, which is what an abortion does.
All you did was repost the same thing I did. His initial question is not why called him a liar. That's irrelevant. You called him liar for the statement he made.
Anyway, no one looks more the fool than you for going on for days trying to prove why someone you don't know didn't have an abortion.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#293127 Apr 23, 2013
D&X procedure
FoxNews

AOL

#293128 Apr 23, 2013
.

**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN ----

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs


.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

#293129 Apr 23, 2013
rosesz

Pompano Beach, FL

#293130 Apr 23, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
This was at the end of STO's post and his agenda is clear in usng his lying claim about abortion at 8 months along supposedly for PREeclamsia.
STO: "Yeah, for this pregnancy I'd say an abortion at 8 weeks would have been the better choice. Clearly, the woman had no intention of taking care of herself so she would have a healthy pregnancy."
I am curious since I have not been on topix for a while til last week. What type of procedure besides a delivery or c section would be TERMED an abortion.
At 8 months. THIS is a serious question.

Whatever they now call the procedure where they have to make sure the baby is breech posdibly by manually turning it. and then partially deliver before killing it would seem to be a real STREss on a mother already in distress physically..really ramp up her blood pressure!!

HOW else to they ABORT that far along as opposed to delivering.. Can anyone answer??

“Truly Pro-Life”

Since: Nov 11

Proudly Pro-choice

#293131 Apr 23, 2013
rosesz wrote:
<quoted text>
I am curious since I have not been on topix for a while til last week. What type of procedure besides a delivery or c section would be TERMED an abortion.
At 8 months. THIS is a serious question.
Whatever they now call the procedure where they have to make sure the baby is breech posdibly by manually turning it. and then partially deliver before killing it would seem to be a real STREss on a mother already in distress physically..really ramp up her blood pressure!!
HOW else to they ABORT that far along as opposed to delivering.. Can anyone answer??
Sure.

They usually DON'T.

I don't know what kind of abortion porn you're into, but it sounds pretty graphic.

Since the abortion of a fetus at 8 months is done most often when the fetus is already dead, and otherwise done to save the mother's life, any legal 8 month abortion is a medical necessity. Anyone performing or obtaining an abortion for another reason, or killing 'partially born' children, is already acting illegally. That's the point of the laws.

Which brings up an interesting point: who are these women letting movie cameras into the surgical theater, while they get an abortion?

My guess is, they're so-called 'pro-life' advocates, being paid to act in this propaganda.

Are you one of them?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#293132 Apr 23, 2013
razzmatazz wrote:
It would be awesome if this priest was doing this for the sex abuse victims. What a shame your church couldn't care less about them.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#293133 Apr 23, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>You still haven't provided in anything stating it never is. The LTA abortion procedure and the fact the law for life and health stands legal should logically tell you that it is an option of treatment.
NOT for PREeclmapsia in LATE pregnancy, and you just saying something doesn't make it a fact. I provided medical links, so have your PC peers by the way, all stating the facts and it's backed what I've been saying.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#293134 Apr 23, 2013
not a playa1965 wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly, Lily wants children to be born to parents who won't even take care of them before they're born.
Clearly, Lily is not fit to give lessons in morality, because clearly, Lily is a sadist.
Clearly you don't have adult reading comprehension skills like the rest of the PC posters here.

My posts are only about challenging the LIE that a late term abortion is done for reasons of PREeclampsia in LATE pregnancy.

What you posted has nothing to do with that. Which is typical of PCers here; the masters of posting the irrelevant and of posting lies.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#293135 Apr 23, 2013
A bunch of cultists gathered in
a parking lot and had one of their silly rituals. In the meantime, abortion is still legal and the clinic conducted business as usual.

You standard for something being "awesome" is very low indeed.
razzmatazz wrote:

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#293136 Apr 23, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>All you did was repost the same thing I did. His initial question is not why called him a liar. That's irrelevant. You called him liar for the statement he made.
Anyway, no one looks more the fool than you for going on for days trying to prove why someone you don't know didn't have an abortion.
His initial question shows his AGENDA, like I said, and is very relevant.

I called him a liar for making this statement: "My mom's friend's daughter was 8 months along, and had to have an abortion. I was shocked and asked what happened. Preelampsia."

Abortions aren't done in late pregnancy because of preeclampsia.

Ayakaneo: "Anyway, no one looks more the fool than you for going on for days trying to prove why someone you don't know didn't have an abortion."

No the truth is it's you ignorant buffoons who went on for days arguing about something you don't know anything about, and did so even when info on the medical links proved what I stated was FACT, who look like fools.

I wasn't trying to prove she "didn't have an abortion" you ignorant fool, but that IF she did, it wasn't for preeclampsia.

The beginning, in-between and end of every one of your posts is filled with proof that you don't have adult intelligence or reading comprehension skills. You can't follow anything said here or on links correctly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 9 min NYStateOfMind 343,176
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 18 min Hooplah 46,384
We VS We (Nov '09) 2 hr THrilLa 2,762
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 2 hr De Oppresso Liber 6,647
News Rev. Al Sharpton demands justice for Eric Garne... (Jul '14) 3 hr Bobo Brazil 86
Whoopi Goldbergs Hair 3 hr ThomasA 11
Meeting my girlfriend for the first time. 3 hr Explore America 3

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages