Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,687
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292399 Apr 14, 2013
FOO: They're free to all it what they want(the ZEF if miscarried).If someone chooses to tell me that their baby died then i won't correct them(meaning Sue).

FOO: No baby is killed in abortion. Its not a baby unless its born you fkn moron.

Coward.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#292400 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you under the impression that women and girls dont change their minds prior totheir abortions YET have them done anyway? You've been linked testimonies of such stories and you try to debunk them.
They HAVE been debunked you moron. NOBODY is being forced to have a legal abortion in a reputable facility. A simple "NO" brings EVERYTHING to a screeching halt.

If they change their mind, they have to speak up, nobody is mindreading them.
You are a joke. Nobody believes your fake disgust for Gosnell.
Well, you're certainly epitome of NOBODY Skanky, but you dont speak for anyone but your own nobody self.
Katie

Renton, WA

#292401 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Did Sue lose her baby when she miscarried? Yes or no?
All that matters is Sue says she lost her son at 16 weeks. She was the pregnant woman who experienced the loss. It's all about how *she* refers to it.

It's not about how you want others to refer to her lost pregnancy. When will you understand the difference?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#292402 Apr 14, 2013
My mom had twomiscarriages and 8 live births, with one baby dying a month after birth. She never once said she lost two babies, maybe because she knew what it meant to REALLY knew what that meant.

If your god plans the pregnancy, doesnt that also mean he plans who DOESN'T get to have kids? Why is your sister fighting your god's will?
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey foo? Wanna answer this?

Indianapolis

#292403 Apr 14, 2013
That doesn't answer the question. Why is your god so cruel?
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Death of someone regardless of their stage of life or age is painful.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

#292404 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're DETERMINED to show us all just how BIG a moron you are, aren't you SKanky?
**shrugs**
Works for me.
No, in MANY cases as is being testified to (as you'd know if you actually knew anything about this case), they did NOT pay him to abort their babies.
<quoted text>
In MOST of those cases, the woman were not drugged against their will you jackass. In MOST of those cases, death was from a medical complication - something that can happen during ANY operation.
"SYMPATHY"???? WTF do YOU know about "sympahty"???
LISTEN to yourself you stupid bitch!
You're dismissing the women and children MURDERED by this MURDERER, in order to push your STUPID agenda!
Seriously - LISTEN to yourself.
You dont care about these women Skanky, NONE of them. Worse: you're too dirt STUPID to understand that you're transparent as glass in your pathetic attempts to use them as weapons.
And you dont have the grace OR the class to be ashamed of yourself.
Prove to me that ANY of those women were dragged in his office by force. They were drugged WHILE the abortion was beginning to shut them up. Prior to that they PAID him to kill their late term baby. EVERY single one of them.It was an abortion gone wrong for THEM.

Meanwhile their baby was killed like they paid him to do.

Other women have died or had botched abortions and nobody in the office cared. You were linked different stories and you didnt care or believe it. YOU are using Gosnells evil for your own agenda.

You are anti woman and antilife. You're proabortion when you want but antichoice after a certain deadline.

Go convince someone else that you have ANY compassion.You're wasting your time here sucker.

Location hidden

#292405 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Tell Sue that she didn't lose her baby. Coward.
@@ Why would I tell her ANYTHING about it you stupid shit?
I double dare you.
Correct her...itsyour job remember?
ah hahahha
AGAIN, I've not heard her say she miscarried. You can claim she said it a million times, but I never heard it.

And as I've said, I wouldn't "correct" her, because I'm not the asshole that YOU are. For women that say "I lost my baby", its fine. WHY would I 'correct' them when in real life - when someone would say that - its not for the purposes of manipulation or argument like YOU try to use it for.

WHERE'S YOUR SYMPATHY Skanky?

Oh wait, you dont have any. You just needed a handy weapon and to hell with how that MIGHT make someone feel, be it Sue or anyone else you use like you do.

You're becoming even MORE of a scumbag in your lonely, pathetic old age.

Location hidden

#292406 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Prove to me that ANY of those women were dragged in his office by force.
First off Skanky, I dont have to prove SHIT to your stupid ass.

Since I never said anyone was "dragged in his office by force", I CERTAINLY dont have to prove that.

Why would you ask me to prove YOUR LIES y'dumb thing? LOL

They were drugged WHILE the abortion was beginning to shut them up. Prior to that they PAID him to kill their late term baby. EVERY single one of them.
WRONG you stupid bitch. Its known, and is being testified to (which you'd know if you were following the case) that a number of the women did NOT pay for abortions - in two cases, three if you count the woman he murdered - they were not there for abortions AT ALL.

You really should STFU when you dont even know what the hell you're talking about.
Go convince someone else that you have ANY compassion.You're wasting your time here sucker.
Says the stupid bitch that is using these woman in a negative way for her own agenda.

Location hidden

#292407 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
FOO: They're free to all it what they want(the ZEF if miscarried).If someone chooses to tell me that their baby died then i won't correct them(meaning Sue).
No, I meant ANYONE, dont try to twist what I said Skank.
FOO: No baby is killed in abortion. Its not a baby unless its born you fkn moron.
Coward.
That's right, its NOT a baby, not by my personal AND religious beliefs. Sue knows how I feel about that. However I have ZERO reason to tell her she's wrong, since its how she (or anyone) feels about THEIR OWN EXPERIENCE.

How many times have I said I dont care if someone chooses to call it a cumquat?

AGAIN you're trying desperately to start shit where none exists or WILL exist - as well as deflect from the CONTEXT OF THE ORIGINAL DISCUSSION.

A G A I N:

The discussion was about a poster that called women that abort "baby killers".

My factual response remains: NOBODY IS DISCUSSING KILLING BABIES HERE.

Location hidden

#292408 Apr 14, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
You are anti woman and antilife.
You're anti-intelligence Skanky. Take a valium. Being an asshat on this forum isn't going to bring you a hubby home anytime soon LOL
Jodi

Columbus, OH

#292409 Apr 14, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
My mom had twomiscarriages and 8 live births, with one baby dying a month after birth. She never once said she lost two babies, maybe because she knew what it meant to REALLY knew what that meant.
If your god plans the pregnancy, doesnt that also mean he plans who DOESN'T get to have kids? Why is your sister fighting your god's will?
<quoted text>
I've had five kids and one full term stillborn. We named that child and gave it a full service. Your mother was/is either a cold hearted person or you made that story up to promote your cause. Either way you have no right saying that what I and others have lost is anything less than a child we loved. You suck.
Anonymous

Twinsburg, OH

#292411 Apr 14, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only is this pure hateful, but I notice 2 people agreed with it and found it funny.
Is this just another example of Christianity is action?
NO, Zack is a fcking retard, he doesn't represent conservatism or Christianity in any way
Anonymous

Twinsburg, OH

#292412 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gtown, you can take your clock and shove it straight up your ass. Thanks sincerely in advance for your cooperation.
Listen you, how hypocritical is it for old JEWISH you to claim that this guy is full of it for needing a savior? dont jews need a savior too?

Location hidden

#292413 Apr 14, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you, how hypocritical is it for old JEWISH you to claim that this guy is full of it for needing a savior? dont jews need a savior too?
First off moron, I dind't say he's full of shit becuase he NEEDS a savior. Go back. Read. Pay attention this time.

As for "dont jews need a savior too"?

Educate yourself boy.

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
Anonymous

Twinsburg, OH

#292414 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
First off moron, I dind't say he's full of shit becuase he NEEDS a savior. Go back. Read. Pay attention this time.
As for "dont jews need a savior too"?
Educate yourself boy.
http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48892792.html
a LINK? i gotta read 9 pages on Judiaisism? Aint nobody got time for dat!

Point is you critizised her for claiming we need a savior, why?

Indianapolis

#292415 Apr 14, 2013
And you have the right to call my mother "cold-hearted" because she didn't wallow in the miscarriages like you?

We weren't discussing stillboirns, either, you psychopathic moron.

Ist amendment. I have every right to say what I did.

Yes, I suck, and I'm betting a helluva lot better than you can.
Jodi wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had five kids and one full term stillborn. We named that child and gave it a full service. Your mother was/is either a cold hearted person or you made that story up to promote your cause. Either way you have no right saying that what I and others have lost is anything less than a child we loved. You suck.

Indianapolis

#292416 Apr 14, 2013
"Messiah" means "anointed", not "savior", specially in the christian context.
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#292417 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Many actually. As you've been told AND shown before, MANY women wont claim their "child" died after a miscarriage.
I can't imagine ANY woman saying "my baby died", when it wasn't even born.
"We lost the pregnancy" is the most common I've ever heard, including from my mother. In FACT, most Orthodox Jewish women will NEVER say that a baby died, because its NOT a baby. A baby is born.
"I lost a baby" or "my baby died" and "I lost a pregnancy" is two VERY different things.
The closest you ever came to "Orthodox Jewish", is a jewish trick you turned to feed your drug habit, pagan.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#292418 Apr 14, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
First off Skanky, I dont have to prove SHIT to your stupid ass.
Since I never said anyone was "dragged in his office by force", I CERTAINLY dont have to prove that.
Why would you ask me to prove YOUR LIES y'dumb thing? LOL
<quoted text>
WRONG you stupid bitch. Its known, and is being testified to (which you'd know if you were following the case) that a number of the women did NOT pay for abortions - in two cases, three if you count the woman he murdered - they were not there for abortions AT ALL.
You really should STFU when you dont even know what the hell you're talking about.
<quoted text>
Says the stupid bitch that is using these woman in a negative way for her own agenda.
Gosnell was at the top of the iceberg of the abortion industry. The difference between him and the ones you promote is, he got caught, pagan

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#292419 Apr 14, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very similar to your claim that using two or more forms of birth control is 100% effective against preventing pregnancy. No birth control is 100% effective, even when combined with other forms. And it took you a lonnnng time to understand what was being said to you and what you thought was being said to you.
This conversation, regarding pre-eclampsia and abortion or early delivery. Please note the medical sites will state induced delivery will cure the pre-eclampsia. Even on a previability fetus.
So, try to figure out what that actually means. What people have actually been saying to you.
I know exactly what you idiots have been saying.

You pro-choicers have been saying that delivery of a pre-viable fetus, in cases of treating preeclampsia and eclampsia, is an abortion. You've been trying to make that claim by trying to use abortion meaning "ending of a pregnancy", and it being pre-viability as the basis for the claim. The treatment for those conditions is DELIVERY. The fetus isn't purposely being killed so what's done is in no way, shape or form an abortion as RvW ruled on and what the topic of this forum is about. You people might as well just say BIRTH is an "abortion", because it's "ending a pregnancy" and you'd make as much sense as you do making the claims you're making.

You people are unknowledgable, unable to read for comprehension and ignorant buffoons, not to mention irrational fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,795
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 21 min FuMan Chu Yanks 308,058
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 3 hr ZCs 1,767
Watch Out For This When You Go To Hospital 3 hr Mahatma Coat 2
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 hr Nemo Noone aka Op... 15,093
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 5 hr the real deal 10,618
Binghamton Housing Authority now has a bat prob... 6 hr BHA whistleblower 1
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••